Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Trishna - One step forward, two steps backwards (Page 2)

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Stayed true to her character after all... 

I don't see her turning positive... I can only see jealousy and hatred in near future... 

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
she is selfish about her dreams... as long as she herself is not affected in person she becomes the pillar of support...but the moment she is insulted she is ready to forget her sister's suffering...Angry
but then there is a truth in her accusations... though Madhu was right in her stand to fight for justice, it is her complaint that brought in the toofan...
her words " why did u do this?" holds the premonition for future accusation... when she becomes the heroine of Rk... how will the big sis take the news of Madhu's marriage? probably have another tantrum... and accuse madhu planed it all in advance!!!
Komal.Gull IF-Dazzler
Komal.Gull
Komal.Gull

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
me my mom n my bro was watching the serial n my mom said Trishna is very selfish she don't care abt her dad and sis.n my bro said she is just out of her mind.she only want to become star she don't care about madhz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index