India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Archana -D.K

KatRulz Goldie
KatRulz
KatRulz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
D.K seems to like Archana and respect her a lot.I think Archana should definatly think about  him.He will take care of her and keep her happy.Vaise bhi Arman divorce are going to happen soon  so plz Archana start  thinking  abt D.K.He does look older than u  but it's okay pyar mein sab chalta her.Atleast he respect and admires her a lot .These two will understand each other very well.Archana plz stop thinking abt Manav and his faimly.Arjun Purvi ki marriage ke saath saath why can't Archana D.K marry too.LOLSaath  Saath Arvi bhi khush D.k,Archu ,Sulo bhi Khush .Happy faimly can go back to canada.

Edited by pvrr - 09 August 2012 at 7:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13nalonynnej

xodramalover IF-Sizzlerz
xodramalover
xodramalover

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Nice point of view. DK and Archana have a good friend relationship and I hope it stays that way. I would like Archana to be with Manav since they love eachother.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13KatRulzJaishankar

nalonynnej IF-Rockerz
nalonynnej
nalonynnej

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Even though Purvi doesn't have a biological relation with Archu, Purvi and Arjun would, in a sense, be brother and sister if she got married to DK. LOL

I love how well they bond, though. Smile DK always seems to understand and respect Archana more than Manav ever can. It would be so nice if they could all go to Canada and live happily ever after. Thumbs Up Then Savita, Manav, Ovi, Teju and Sachu can return to their life. Dead

vijaya13KatRulzAshlaika

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
I am sorry pvrr dear..

As you know I am a Manav/Archu/Arman/Sushita fan as well like you LOL and somewhere down the line Manav is/was associated with our Sush...so I am habitual seeing Arman as a couple for the past 3 years and Hiten is doing a wonderful job as Manav..
so For Archu/Anki I still want her to be associated with Manav (coz of Sush association and also now Hiten n Anki being good friends)..
Manav for me ,in first instance you remember Sush so for me Archu with Manav and no DK or anyone else LOL..
Also if Archu - DK pair is formed ,then Arvi in the sense become brother - sister which I dont think anyone would want..Arjun will run off mere on even hearing this fact LOL
And I have sticked to this show for 3 years enduring all the crap to see Arman together eventually and united with their kids and see them happy for once for all the crap they have endured.so I will stick on to Arman till the every end...Smile..Damn side effects of being a fan you tend to imagine lot of things LOL

PS : Also DK is one woman man too..DK and Ashna had Arman as their role model couple once (I sometimes wonder why ROFL) and DK himself so wants Arman to unite as that is Ashna wish too..so DK - Archu no chance I guess...And besides Archu cant/wont imagine any person in her life apart from Manav ,knowing how much Archu is crazy over Manav LOL

Edited by Jaishankar - 09 August 2012 at 8:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13KatRulzsoapwatcher1Ashlaika

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Chori kiya re...Chori kiya re...LOL
HBKforever already wrote this and i did too...
Hey PVrr U stole the idea and made a topic...Chalo koi baat nahi..Wink

Yes DK-Archana can be an awesome couple...He has hots for her for sure..She can marry DK, Arjun marries Purvi and Sulo has finally got two richest damaads she could find...She got lucky...They all can live happily after..

But But

Remember DK is not very romantic dude, Atleast he does not display it at all.. Ashna had issue with him not showing his affection or emotions well..So Archana's all desires can't be fulfilled...It would be love-S-romance less life while she pines for those...Her signature move is to throw herself on manav's chest...But who cares abt all that...Money can always buy anything...BTW she is such a beautiful and desirable looking woman at 50+...Dono ki lottery lag gayi...Archana with money and DK with the bombshell...

So that is my 2 cents on your topic...I so hope your wish comes true...DK really needs taste of what his best friend Manav has gone thru..

Bhagwan aap PVrr ki ichha puri karen...LOL

Sorry JS I know you might feel hurt reading my post but all I can do is give you  a virtual HugEmbarrassed 

Edited by Dabulls23 - 09 August 2012 at 9:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KatRulzcs-07

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Chori kiya re...Chori kiya re...LOL
HBKforever already wrote this and i did too...
Hey PVrr U stole the idea and made a topic...Chalo koi baat nahi..Wink

Yes DK-Archana can be an awesome couple...He has hots for her for sure..She can marry DK, Arjun marries Purvi and Sulo has finally got two richest damaads she could find...She got lucky...They all can live happily after..

But But

Remember DK is not very romantic dude, Atleast he does not display it at all.. Ashna had issue with him not showing his affection or emotions well..So Archana's all desires can't be fulfilled...It would be love-S-romance less life while she pines for those...Her signature move is to throw herself on manav's chest...But who cares abt all that...Money can always buy anything...BTW she is such a beautiful and desirable looking woman at 50+...Dono ki lottery lag gayi...Archana with money and DK with the bombshell...

So that is my 2 cents on your topic...I so hope your wish comes true...DK really needs taste of what his best friend Manav has gone thru..

Bhagwan aap PVrr ki ichha puri karen...LOL

Sorry JS I know you might feel hurt reading my post but all I can do is give you  a virtual HugEmbarrassed 

hahaha Varsha dear I can never get hurt by any of your post my dear LOL..you know me Wink

Alas dear wishes ,wishes!!! But we all know Arman are going to be together eventually with their children and thats a fact..so I am happy with that ...Ekta and CV's will decide when though but its coming pretty soon..so I am happy dear that eventually they will be united and united with their children...My faith and patience will not go waste thats for sure LOL..Dont worry dear u have see that eventual happy ending LOL

KatRulzAshlaikasoapwatcher1Dabulls23

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Manav and Archana together forever for me too, Jai. Wink Sadly, I believe in the one woman, one man theory too. 

KatRulzJaishankarAshlaikaDabulls23

KatRulz Goldie
KatRulz
KatRulz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
@JAishanker I also want to see  Manav Archana  togtherwith thier kids teju,Ovi and Soham,Sachin .But somewhere i feel Archana is not safe in D' house.She bear so much of torture.Now i want to see Archana happy.Wherever she stays with whom she stays I don't care I wannna see her happy with dignity.

@ Dabulls IDK  HBKforever .But im seeing D.K nature towards Archana .Their meeting he seems to like Archana.Today he was praising Archu infront of Arjun.

vijaya13Jaishankarsoapwatcher1

Go to top