Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Hey There!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ayesha123

Ayesha123

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Hello there My name is Ayesha 123 but my real name is Anam some of you might have known me from The Dekha Ek Khwaab or Byaah Humari Bahu Ka Forum. I am a fan Of Ashish Kapoor and that's why I have followed Him Till here he plays the role of Sahil which is good! I'll be very loyal to this forum and attemp my best to leave a smile on your face with each one of my posts!!Smile

LOL

Ayesha123Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nabighaultravioletray--Zenu--ilvudayDHIN_CHAKAnvijanyaRoze12

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hey There!!!" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
so nice to see u in this forum, AK is doing great job as sahil..i am loving the show so far!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Roze12

Nabigha

Nabigha

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Hey Ayesha...glad u joined this forum...and Ashu is doing a great job as Sahil...I love Sahil so far...he is a treat to watch...and yup together we ll make this forum active...

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
hi everyone! why is this forum so dead what happened to all the ashish lovies! please bring them all here!

Havvii

IF-Sizzlerz

Havvii

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Yup saw ur many post dek forum. Glad u here.

Anvijanya

IF-Sizzlerz

Anvijanya

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Lol, true, most of us hv followed him dwn here, da sme problem wiv me, and hi, in this forum u will know me as Manveerfan123 but i am Anmol and im a girl!

ultravioletray

Goldie

ultravioletray

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
me too joined this forum 2day...my user name is ultravioletray nd my name is Aditi...glad u joined this forum tooSmileHI

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.