Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

India-Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka
Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

is the behavior of family justified? (Page 3)

forummtjr2 Newbie
forummtjr2
forummtjr2

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by phadukaran

My thing in this whole situation is, if you want to misbehave with Rajni then let her GO,.  Because now so called Educated and Rich brats are acting illiterate, and dumb,.  (Excuse my language).  Rajni must have made a mistake, whether it was small or big, family members shouldn't act inhumane toward her,.  and if they want to then let her go, she was going then why stopped her, only for her to listen to crap from Krish and Buaji.  NOt Fair.  

i dont agree with u... rich or middle class or poor its the same evrywhere... be practical... who can digest when they come to know daughter in law/ wife had bore a child before ... it would be a shock and evnthough they behave badly it is just cos they couldnt accept the fact rajni could lie cos all thought she is perfect ... it takes time to forget and forgive ... love is still there... its just that the anger and shock has supressed it for time being thatz ittt wat say guys

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bvfan123dhokai

classyjas Newbie
classyjas
classyjas

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
As far as I know, Yashoda stopped Rajni for two reasons- one, the reason she herself gave that it was Krish who should decide whether he wants Rajni in his life or not and that if he couldn't decide right away,then Rajni should stay till he decides. And the second reason that I feel is that deep down her heart, she wanted Krish to forgive Rajni and by stopping Rajni, she was probably ensuring to buy some time so that Krish doesn't make a wrong decision in the heat of the moment. And in the further episodes, it's Yashoda who directs Krish to reach a decision soon and not to keep Rajni's fate hanging. She can see that Rajni is making an effort to win everybody's love, is eager to make amends, so it can be seen that Yashoda wants Krish to decide right and decide fast.

Coming to Krish, one can't blame him for being overtly angry and hurt with Rajni. He still loves her very much, but cannot bring himself to forgive Rajni and believe that every thing is hunky dory. It was Rajni's decision to come to office to be able to be near Krish, Krish didn't ask her to come down to work. And then he confessed to Rajan as well that he is full of resent the moment he looks at Rajni. He didn't treat Rajni well in the office but what else would one do if he isn't able to bear the sight of Rajni. It was his idea to get her to stop coming to office by giving her difficult tasks. To his credit, he tried to make Rajni understand that all this won't solve any purpose.

Namita has always been in favour of Rajni. They both need to understand that Krish needs some time ad space. Constantly having Rajni in his presence is definitely not a good idea.

Ba too is supportive of Rajni's persistent efforts in wooing Krish and other family members and encourages her not to stop her efforts. She was sympathetic towards her as Krish hasn't made a stand yet.

As for FaiBa, she has always been like that. An acidic tongue, as she herself says is what is her suit. In previous instances everybody chided her for bad mouthing Rajni but now what would family members say in Rajni's defence!!

The precap shows Krish saying something that he shouldn't have but it's too early to comment as we don't know what precipitated in him saying that.

It's Krish who has been hurt the most and that's not to be belittled. After all, his immense confidence and trust in his wife has been shattered. He cannot be expected to be hammered by Rajni into forgiving her. Give him some time, dude:-)

You still feel that the family is humiliating Rajni?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Fantasy_hinzssroomani

_Fantasy_ Senior Member
_Fantasy_
_Fantasy_

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
I agree with classyjas.

Everyone seems to forget that Krish absolutely adores Rajni. He loves her so much! His world would have crumbled down when he heard Rajni's truth. He blindly trusted her and justified her doings to his family and what did he get? A kick in the back?!

I really don't see anyone but Faiba humiliating Rajni; when does Faiba say anything nice anyway! Everyone else has been pretty calm as we can see. And Yashoda still believes in Rajni, it's so easy to see... Krish still loves her, you can tell when he was watching her as she came down all dressed up...

But Rajni needs to realize the depth of the damage shes done, it's not a small mistake so don't treat it so. She is forcing Krish to forgive her and it's only making him angry. She needs to give it a rest, give him a chance to miss her..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

classyjasssroomani

phadukaran Senior Member
phadukaran
phadukaran

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
oh, so one lie, (big LIE), gives everyone right to say anything and everything possible.  And if Krrish is outspoken about everything then why doesn't he clearly tell the family that he needs space away from Rajni.  and he needs to chill out and think, wait he can't do that either, (Because he loves her right!).  but if he loves her then i don't think anyone would say all this non-sense to the person they love.  

Main reason why Yashoda stopped rajni was because if rajni had left, people would have talked about it and it would have brought Shame, and of course she knows her son, who takes decision in a blink of an Eye, so she wanted him to take time and think about the situation.  

But I Still don't think that justifies Krissh or Bua trash talking to Rajni, and todays episode it reached the Heights, it had surpassed all the limits with both Krish and Bua, taking to Rajni like that.  

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index