Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

India-Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka
Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

is the behavior of family justified? (Page 2)

yashpatel Newbie
yashpatel
yashpatel

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
I dont think Rajni is doing anything wrong.

in Precap whatever Krish said to rajni is wrong. cannot said that she did all this for money.

Krish should either divorce her or accept her. 

But i think rajni should leave house immediately after whatever krish said to her.

Final,

Krish doesnt deserve rajni.

Because krish also broke paulomis trust as well. Krish friends what about that.

no body is pure so handle situation carefully rather than blame.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rppdhrdhokai

ami_31 Senior Member
ami_31
ami_31

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
No Krish never lied to Paulomi and never said that he loved her. He always said that :He can't understand what is love" and Paulomi was well aware of that.
And after returning from his cousin's marriage when Paulomi found out about Rajni he didn't lie to her and accepted.

Here Rajni is Krish's wife, he gave her many chances and Rajni always misused those chances and lied everytime that its her friend ka baccha and kept making stories one after the other. in initial days she was shown as a real bhakt in mandir praying, doing aarti and garba and now after marriage she even lied once that she went to mandir when she was with Aryan. This is height. 

She has misused the love and trust given by Krish and her inlaws and I don't understand what is she trying to prove by joining office?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

classyjasdesi5555PrincessRuleo4everssroomani

phadukaran Senior Member
phadukaran
phadukaran

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amisamrat

Originally posted by phadukaran

My thing in this whole situation is, if you want to misbehave with Rajni then let her GO,.  Because now so called Educated and Rich brats are acting illiterate, and dumb,.  (Excuse my language).  Rajni must have made a mistake, whether it was small or big, family members shouldn't act inhumane toward her,.  and if they want to then let her go, she was going then why stopped her, only for her to listen to crap from Krish and Buaji.  NOt Fair.  

Calling then rich brats !!!!  for what ???/  -----It is never this way or that way - life is complex and they are justified in whatever they doing !!! waht you want them to do ?? be normal in few days and forget about everything ?? it takes time for forgive ------- 

she was leaving the family wasn't she, they should have let her GO, then,.. It is not fair that always females that have to listen to crap from sasural, they call themselves Vaishnav,.  they forgot, "Vaishnav jan to tenej kahiye je, peer parayi jane je, per dukhe upkar kare to e maan abhiman na ane re".    

And i didn't say forgive her, see, that is the difference, i said don't like her presence, then let her go.  because keeping her there, and acting inhumane, then there is no difference between them the educated and the illiterates who bit their wifes, burn them and kill them.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bvfan123rppdhrdhokai

phadukaran Senior Member
phadukaran
phadukaran

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami_31

Here Rajni is Krish's wife, he gave her many chances and Rajni always misused those chances and lied everytime that its her friend ka baccha and kept making stories one after the other. in initial days she was shown as a real bhakt in mandir praying, doing aarti and garba and now after marriage she even lied once that she went to mandir when she was with Aryan. This is height. 

no he got engaged to Paulomi, and he did what he must have seen in American Cultures, gave her surprise, went in front of god and accepted her as his better half,.  that is called breaking someones heart.  

well, did he?  everytime she wanted to talk, he said "i don't think this the right moment,".  now i know what you guys will say, but she was going to lie anyways, well only way we could off found out was if krish would have let her talk the first time she came in white sari.  

and for the 100th time, it is not EASY or common in villages that people tell about their daughters past to the inlaws, especially when it is unsharable past, that still exists, we in cities have moved really forward to the american culture where we open the books as if it's nothing,.  but for villages and its citizens their dignity and pride resides with them, because they have to live in that village forever.  

Edited by phadukaran - 10 August 2012 at 5:45pm

Bvfan123rppdhr

phadukaran Senior Member
phadukaran
phadukaran

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessRu

"Inhumane"??????

Yest Krissh's dad told Krissh to go and pick her up from the bus stop. They are tolerating her SO MUCH after all the crap she gives them. Whether its her preaching on workers rights or going to the office. PUHLEASE you are highly mistaken!!

Rajni is the one who is treating the loving and sweet Vaishnav family inhumanely. She has taken all their happiness away in one lie. Where's Karma when you need it?!

really where is karma?, for once think like a woman if you are one,.  yes Inhumane, krissh's dad did tell him to pick her up.  so what krissh did by showing off her car in front of bus stop that was ok, making her work extra at the office it was ok, talking her down as if she is a low life its ok, (well that is in their blood,).  then Bua, calling her names, its ok, not letting her do kitchen chores, its ok, then same bua tells everyone to keep tabs on her after everything, what does Rajni suppose to do, sit in her room, and look at the ceiling.  "she is not the bahu, but after all she is the member of the house,"  so i didn't see them acting "INhumane" towards surbbhi when they found out about the what she had done, did they?

Bvfan123rppdhr

pari2386 Senior Member
pari2386
pari2386

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
for wat she had done with them , if they behave rudely with her no one can blame them. And they are not Humilating Rajni, if they had been then Yashoda would have been the first one to kick her out .But baa, yashoda , namita and Krish's dad are still giving  her more time since they have at least some love for her and they also know how much Krish loves her so dont wanna impose their decision on krish .Yashoda is right in saying that it shud be him who has tot ake a decision about rajni becoz ultimately its Krish and Rajni who will have to spend entire life together .
And one more thing which I hate at the moment is that , Rajnis behavior is as if she is all corect in hiding the truth and Krish is wrong in blaming her to be a liar.Confused Theres no mistake of hers in being surrogate mother but Lying is something which is unpardonable . So if she wants krish to forgive her at instant , shes completely wrong . it will take some time and also she needs to assure him about her love for him and  she wont commit same mistake in future

leo4everssroomani

phadukaran Senior Member
phadukaran
phadukaran

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari2386

for wat she had done with them , if they behave rudely with her no one can blame them. And they are not Humilating Rajni, if they had been then Yashoda would have been the first one to kick her out .But baa, yashoda , namita and Krish's dad are still giving  her more time since they have at least some love for her and they also know how much Krish loves her so dont wanna impose their decision on krish .Yashoda is right in saying that it shud be him who has tot ake a decision about rajni becoz ultimately its Krish and Rajni who will have to spend entire life together .
And one more thing which I hate at the moment is that , Rajnis behavior is as if she is all corect in hiding the truth and Krish is wrong in blaming her to be a liar.Confused Theres no mistake of hers in being surrogate mother but Lying is something which is unpardonable . So if she wants krish to forgive her at instant , shes completely wrong . it will take some time and also she needs to assure him about her love for him and  she wont commit same mistake in future

O ok, so if a person is using foul language for example, the other person should do the same,.  If one person is jumping in the river everyone should follow.  Rajni made a mistake, and for that "AGIAN' she was leaving the family and the house, then why didn't they let her go,.  

I guess you are watching another serial all together, What Bua is saying to her in front of whole family is called humiliation in any dictionary, but YAshoda or Krish or Bapu ji isn't saying anything to Bua,.  fine, then Krish keeps on screaming at her, for everything she is doing.  She is trying to win his trust and love back, how else would she do that if Krissh keeps on running from her.  Oh wait, this is the game of Dolls, they should give each other space.  Next thing you know, the guy who doesn't know what love is, is going to file for what is called divorce, because he doesn't know what he wants in life.  
rppdhr Groupbie
rppdhr
rppdhr

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Friends good discussion and i found every body are wright in their perceptive.SUGGESTION BECOMES TRUE WHEN IT COMES IN LIFE.

Have not any one of us spelled lie for any reason to our loved one for the saving our relationship.?
lie is lie whether small or big.

But every body speaks lie in life for one or another reason either with spouse or with boss or with mother, friends. 
It is the other person hoe he or she  takes that lie .

it is noe on krish head hoe he takes with rajni.he also trying to find solution so her family image do not got spoiled.here is their purpose for keeping rajni in the house.Rajni also trying not to spoil family image in samaj.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhokai

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index