Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi FF-Forced Marriage!#2-Ch.24 Up-Pg76 10/20/12 (Page 43)

Ruki.F IF-Dazzler
Ruki.F
Ruki.F

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
plz  continuation  soon ..was Awesome update ..waiting for next cptr

Amy_M Senior Member
Amy_M
Amy_M

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Jealous Arnav lol...loved it! Please update soon!
deeswarna IF-Rockerz
deeswarna
deeswarna

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
liking jealous arnav a lot:)))
nirbasito Goldie
nirbasito
nirbasito

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
That was a lovely update!
Arnav was so damn jealous...LOL loving it!! 
Now this is becoming more interesting.

Edited by nirbasito - 21 September 2012 at 4:00pm
chocolover98 Senior Member
chocolover98
chocolover98

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Omgomgomg! 
Finally you update ;)

Omg! Rohan? O.o Arnav's loosing it ;) ;)

Can't wait to know how is he..! :)

Update soon yeah?! ;)

Thanks for the PM :)
udaymanyata07 IF-Rockerz
udaymanyata07
udaymanyata07

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
ClapClapthanks..fantasticClapClap
JC_LOVE Senior Member
JC_LOVE
JC_LOVE

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Chapter 20- Jealousy Continues

As Arnav, Khushi, Payal, and Rohan came to the living room, everyone came outside to see what was happening.
When they came outside they saw all 4 of them sitting on the couch, and Khushi and Payal talking away to his young boy, and Arnav was to stating that he was "working" but was actually listening to what they were talking about.
"Khushi betiya, who is this?" Nani asked
"Nani ji this is Rohan, my cousin" Payal said
"Ohh, so this is Rohan?" Mami said
"Yes, that's me, Rohan" Rohan said as he got up, and went toward Nani, Mami, and Anjali.
Rohan bend down and first touched Nani's feet and took her blessing, and then Mami ji's, but when he got to Anjali he stopped, and was shocked! He just looked at her.
He just kept on staring at her. He had never seen someone so innocent and pretty, in his life time.
On the other hand, Angali's thoughts where no different. She kept on looking at Rohan. Something inside didn't allow her to take her eyes off of him.
And this didn't go unnoticed by Khushi, who had a huge smile on her face.
Both stared at each other for a while, and both where brought back to their senses when they heard Payal speak.
"Rohan, do you want anything?"
"Um, no, no thanks" Rohan said
"Um, I think I should leave right know" Rohan said
"What!" Khushi said
"But you just got here, you can't leave so quickly!" Khushi said
"Yes Rohan, she's right, stay for a while" Payal said
"No Payal, I need to leave, I have some important work to do. I just stopped on the way to say hi, that's all. But don't worry I'll come again tomorrow and we'll spend some time together, okay."
"Okay" Both Payal and Khushi said a bit sadly.
After that Rohan said bye to everyone and left the house
In Rohan's car:
Rohan quickly sat down in the driver's seat in his car and put his head back. Angali's picture came up. He quickly opened his eyes.
"No Rohan, you can't do this, not again! Just stop thinking about her and leave! You can't go down the same path twice!"
Rohan said out loud while he started the car and left.
Inside RM:
Khushi was upstairs in her room when she saw Arnav entering the room.
Khushi looked at him, but he didn't look back he just quietly sat down on the recliner and started typing away on him laptop.
Khushi looked at him and wondered what was wrong with him.
"Why didn't he look at me?" Khushi wondered, and went back to fixing up the closet
Meanwhile Arnav, who was working or pretending to me working, couldn't stop thinking about that Rohan and how he and Khushi were so comfortable with each other.
He shut his eyes to see Khushi and Rohan hugging.
He opened his eyes, and looked at Khushi.
He got up and went towards her.
Khushi could feel him coming towards her but she ignored him.
"If he can ignore me, why can't I ignore him" Khushi thought
Arnav came and stood right behind her and called her name
"Khushi"
She didn't turn
Again he called her name
"Khushi"
She still didn't turn around
Arnav was getting mad
He took her shoulders and turned her around, so know Khushi was facing him
"Khushi, what the hell, I'm talking to you, and your ignoring me!"
"Excuse me" Khushi said while she removed his hands from her shoulders
"I was ignoring you? Well you were ignoring me first. You came in the room ,and didn't even look at me, and either did you talk and I'm ignoring you? You started it!" Khushi spoke
"I wasn't ignoring you, I was busy with work" Arnav said
"Yeah, blame the work" Khushi said
"Khushi what's wrong with you, ever since Rohan came you're the one who started ignoring me!"
"What!"
"Yes! Since he visited, you haven't talked to me once!"
"That's because I was busy" Khushi said
"So busy that you couldn't spare some time for me"
Khushi was sad know.
"I ignored him? When?
Khushi thought back to the time since Rohan came. He was right she didn't even talk to him once properly. The only time she did talk o him was when she introduced him to Rohan.
"Oh My God Khushi! You're such a idiot how could you ignore Arnav ji?"
"I'm Sorry Arnav ji" Khushi Finally said
"I 'didn't mean to ignore you, It was that, after seeing Rohan after a long time I just forgot about everything" Khushi admitted
"I'm sorry I wouldn't every ignore you again." And with that Khushi gave him a tight hug.
Arnav hugged her back
He realized he was mad at Khushi for no reason. She wouldn't never purposely ignore him at all.
"It's okay Khushi, and..I'm sorry too"
Khushi pulled back a little from the hug, and looked at him,
"Why are you saying sorry?" Khushi said
"Because I got mad at you for no reason"
"It's okay Arnav ji" and she hugged him again

There was complete silence for a while and then Arnav spoke
"Khushi.."
"Huh"
"Do you remember what I said last night?"
Just mentioning last night made Khushi blush. She remembered how her and Arnav had kissed and she just loved it!
"Wish we could have gone further "said Khushi, in a low whisper
"WHAT!" Arnav yelled while pulling back from the hug
Khushi recalled her words and was shocked at what she said and that too out loud! In front of Arnav!"
""Umm, nothing?Um.. I said, what did you say? I can't remember anything?" Khushi said nervously
"Ohh" Arnav said
"I swear I heard her say "I wish we could have gone further" Arnav thought but ignored it
"Well last night I told you to stop calling me Arnav ji! And you still haven't stopped Khushi."
"Oh, sorry, it's going to take some time you know" Khushi said
"Well hurry up then because I don't like it when you say Arnav ji, I like Arnav better okay."
"Okay Arnav?.ji"
And with that Khushi started to run around with the room, and Arnav started to chase he around. Both kept on running until Arnav finally caught Khushi by her waist and they both fell on the bed with a huge TUMP!

Edited by arshi.101 - 21 September 2012 at 9:41pm

The following 201 member(s) liked the above post:

sonalusa007sun_smiaksneeShini.Shiva86rithuparnahoneyboney1LoveArhiForevershubhadaranekarthimanPoorvaArorambobby2011janisyam3bestfrndz4everunnatikajaasz_25neeshahaiderbetihopalongsuganya91aayushikumarrafianadeemvkiranmayi15siddhanandamssttuuttiikaris2395Anina0arshilover15sonymadhuri2indrani21decHafsa94MONAKARANgurukhushGaya0111SamiiiiGr8tymssunshineswirlarshi_1982sunducrazygurlgudiya74KushiArnavfanfollowermssravyalovely_sweetsweatmangonrthyavarshamaharajfan09piyushiRujul13random94sruthirishitasminejankisoni86TheSunShineinluvwivARHIcupcakezbluewater07AnuLovesBaruntoofan_mailasearl_mehbeertmowlachocolover98Maz786hari93ARSHI_FAN11saj111tkymararsagmrusweaarrnnaavvtracy1191chughnlvtanprerna.sharmathaaniyahasheyAmy_Mkiran94tara.singhaniaeronivrinda725smilystarLittlePrincess8Tamarurush007darkarshiPMsPadduBarunHolicangelasweetysanjuarshikaty185SimmideepakAplihsanupmShwetadatta750MDKSSMtanvi_arshiankitabaranSAM32reshmimohanangelVCnaaza_deenTaujooMadihanirbasitoPrasanna_dhanuaashshhsana-twilightEndless-LOvEGoldenEyesAbyanTouchOfArHishasru26chemistry9hatelove_1PrncssOfHeartabraxossmiley13SyedaFaizaanarshiPixieFlamesamster03Ashavitvmaniasivatharshinivarsh8sweetanu2314shivanirajputsweetnoniAMAL722lakshyaNktAliya_hzsncyum321Gudiyalovesguruangel_smilysreemeeranareshSVarhilover55sathyaishkaur94farishta12melihoneySanthu.The.Kingjen_xipkkndfanforevaKtotheMApoorvarani__blossom__ekiholoAasmaalisanZ_Rashsegaddaljeetvaishuudeep5128swat.gcutemissTeriKhamoshiyanlaavanya4usushnavrindaguptajahnvi.luvs.ASRSona257Teja....samia19udaymanyata07chandana.sdeeswarnakritashzafirini_katAmti4umeenalumakriti_atharvushankitvcTabbyJ.mrk-1tintinukvarshaashred12dazzling_glorytinselHansaNverisimilitude-Areeba-laksh65pinky89LyssaPie--MISHTEE--seeta_naipsrulamarkapoor1382OmorabotisummaiyasayedASR6262ameena671diyadivyafffan123thulasi_arshipup03vandana.sagarchavvi16dumas

zafi IF-Rockerz
zafi
zafi

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Fantastic update.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar
I just love a jealous Arnav.
It's so much fun to read.
Looking forward to your next update.
Thanks.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thaaniya

Go to top