Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi FF-Forced Marriage!#2-Ch.24 Up-Pg76 10/20/12 (Page 36)

pooja102 IF-Sizzlerz
pooja102
pooja102

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
congrats and lovely

Tulipdulip Goldie
Tulipdulip
Tulipdulip

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
pls update soon ...can't wait...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkknd2013

shanthiva Senior Member
shanthiva
shanthiva

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Please update.. Waiting for Rohan's entry... Its been a looong time since i got any update on this wonderful FF. Plz Plz Plz update soon...
JC_LOVE Senior Member
JC_LOVE
JC_LOVE

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged

Okay First of all sorry for the every late update, but i can't help it! Im very busy know a days with school, and homework that I don't get time to write, but this week is a long weekend which means 3 days weeekend! Yeaaahh! So i got all my work done a school, which meant on talking to friends only working working working! and I did it no homework! So I've already written 2 chapter and i will post one more tomorrow or and even the day after that! Okay enough of me blabbering and here's Chapter 19! 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 19- An the Jealousy begins!

"Really that's great what his name is?" Anjali asked 

"His name is Rohan" khushi said all cheerfully
" He's a really great guy. So down to earth and just plain wonderful! I have no words to describe him! "Khushi continued 
Arnav kept on listening to khushi telling the family how great Rohan is! 
He couldn't believe that khushi was talking about another guy in front of him and the whole family! 

He listened to khushi talk about him and he knew he had to meet this Rohan for sure know that khushi couldn't stop taking about him, and he didn't like that at all! 

After everyone was finished having there tea, everyone went back to their work, except Payal, Khushi, and Arnav.

"Khushi so when are you going to go meet Rohan?" Payal asked 

"Well, I wa..." That all Khushi could say when suddenly they heard a voice coming from the door.

"Don't worry about coming to meet me, I'm already here Darling!" Rohan announced

Right when Arnav heard the word "Darling" he started getting anger!

Payal, Khushi and Arnav looked towards the door to find a handsome, young man standing by the door with a huge smile 

Khushi and Payal smiled and Khushi literally jumped off the couch and went running towards Rohan and gave him a tight hug!

Arnav saw the huge smile on her face when she saw him. How she just jumped off the Couch and ran to him, just like a child would act when he found his Favorite toy. Arnav couldn't stand this. How could Khushi just run up to his and hug him in front of me? Arnav thought. She had never hugged me like that, and this Rohan, she went running to him, like a magnet would to a metal! And how dare he call her darling! She's my wife, and he's calling her Darling! How dare he! 

Arnav came out of him thoughts when he heard Khushi talk 

"OMG Rohan! It's you! It's been so long since I've seen you!" Khushi said all excited.

"I know it's been so long but don't worry know that I'm here, well always be together!" Rohan said

"Always be together! What does he mean by that! Khushi will always be with me! She's my wife so she would stay with me all the time not you!" Arnav said in his mind.

"Rohan not all the time" Payal said

"You do know that know Khushi is married, and she has to spend time with her husband, she can't stay with you!"

"Yes, Rohan I'm married now, so not all the time, but yes I would definitely catch up with you for all the years that I've missed! 

"Of course, and would you please introduce me to the lucky guy that got you as his life partner?" Rohan questioned

"Oh God, with all the excitement I forgot to introduce you to Arnav ji"

"Arnav ji" Khushi looked back to see Arnav staring directly that he

"Come let me introduce you to Rohan" Khushi said

Arnav unwilling walked up to Rohan and stood next to Khushi

"Arnav ji this is Rohan, my bestest friend! And Rohan this is Arnav ji, my husband! "

"Nice to meet you Arnav" Rohan put his hand out
"Well not nice to meet you" Arnav thought

"Nice to meet you too" Arnav shook his hand

"Arnav you have no idea how lucky you are to have Khushi as your wife! She's just amazing"

Rohan said 

"Yes, I know she's amazing!" Arnav looked at Khushi and Khushi blushed at Arnav's comment 

"Ohh, look at Khushi blush! Khushi you still haven't stopped blushing?" Rohan questioned

"I still remember how I college whenever I use to comment on you, or flirt with you, you would always blush, and look so cute, just like today"

Khushi blushed at his comment, but didn't want to show it, but Rohan saw.

"See look she's blushing again" Rohan pointed.

Arnav looked at Khushi and saw she was actually blushing! 

"What! How dare he say that in front of me? He flirted with Khushi! And she blushed! What the f..."

"Oh shut up Rohan, and come inside, we've been standing here for forever, come inside and well talk inside okay" Payal said 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------That's it!

I know short update, but i promise i will update tomorrow

Please,Please, Please do comment and like!!!

Edited by arshi.101 - 21 September 2012 at 12:16am

The following 187 member(s) liked the above post:

sun_smiaksneeShini.Shiva86salinsweetyHema_guptaRain_drophoneyboney1PoorvaArorambobby2011janisyam3prieyabestfrndz4everjaasz_25unnatikaurs_anamikaneeshahaidersuganya91niyashivanimy-lovesiddhanandamssttuuttiinaucheekaris2395arshilover15Hafsa94Gaya0111Gr8tymsSamiiiishraddhakarshi_1982sunshineswirlBella023sunducrazygurlsarahsaphirePihu7KushiArnavmssravyalilyattitudeshivani15varshamaharajnrthya-divya-piyushirest.restrandom94sruthirishiinluvwivARHItasminemrajjankisoni86TheSunShinesaj111samspriyanka09sagmruswecupcakezAnuLovesBarunfazkatracy1191chughnlasearl_mehbeerMaz786tmowlathaaniyaAmy_Mhasheytara.singhaniavrinda725LittlePrincess8Shwetadatta750PadduBarunHolicangelasweetyrush007Aplihsanupmsanjuarshikaty185SimmideepakMDKSSMankitabarantanvi_arshiSAM32angelVCTouchOfArHiAbyanhatelove_1wildandsweetTaujooMadihanirbasitoana-twilightGoldenEyesPrasanna_dhanuaashshhsrashgirl000alice54saarah96AshaviPixieFlameabraxossmiley13MissNadiatvmaniashivanirajputcrazyweirdsweetanu2314sweetnoniAMAL722lakshyaNktjeniluvmayurAliya_hzsncyum321seshatreeangel_smilynareshSVsreemeerasathyaishriyarekiholoAmidstTheWordssegadkaur94kinjalcp87dolly477KtotheMjen_xipkkndfanforevasanZ_Rashmelihoneyfarishta12Santhu.The.Kingvaishuudeep5128Ruki.FApoorvaranibhadraprasadTeriKhamoshiyan-MissBoiiVamp-missmkvrindaguptasushnasspoorthydeeswarnasamia19Teja....Sona257Ni1234chandana.szafimeenalumaAmti4ukriti_atharvkritashmeettutintinuushankitvcTabbyJ.Water.kvarshasadufashred12dazzling_gloryHansaNshalini_s--peehu--verisimilitudeThanuAdityalaksh65angeldream14LyssaPie--MISHTEE---Areeba-pinky89FAYKHAN29ASR6262Omorabotisummaiyasayedrkapoor1382ameena671rulamadiyadivyaseeta_naipspup03vandana.sagar-Koeli_Appy-chavvi16dumasfelicitysmoak.

melihoney IF-Dazzler
melihoney
melihoney

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
whats this yaar? so short dear, next time a looong one ok and very cute update. i love Arnav and his jealousy. Thanks for the pm dear.
abraxos Goldie
abraxos
abraxos

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
jealous arnav is always a treatEvil Smile
saduf IF-Rockerz
saduf
saduf

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
nice and cute
tkymarar Senior Member
tkymarar