Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi FF-Forced Marriage!#2-Ch.24 Up-Pg76 10/20/12 (Page 29)

Maz786 Senior Member
Maz786
Maz786

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Heu. Still waiting for nect chapter. You can'y wriye such agreat ff n not update more regularly. This is TORTURE!!!

Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Nice one..vil read soon !!!
-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Graphic-tastic CC,FF Graphicer Head

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Awe that was lovely dear. read it in one go absolutely loved it.
Continue soon. me adding you in my buddy list do accept my request
chandana.s IF-Rockerz
chandana.s
chandana.s

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Waiting for the Update..
Update soon
Stapleton IF-Rockerz
Stapleton
Stapleton

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
awesome story..

read all d parts..

plz pm me
whatasurpise Senior Member
whatasurpise
whatasurpise

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Like it, was a very sweet update, can't wait for the next update.
sruthirishi Senior Member
sruthirishi
sruthirishi

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
waiting for an updateDay Dreaming
JC_LOVE Senior Member
JC_LOVE
JC_LOVE

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Forced Marriage!

Thread 2

Hello everybody!Smile
 I know you all must bee really madCry at me for making you all wait almost 3 weeksOuch for and update but I'm really sorry I was just to buzyDisapprove. Schools starting so I needed to do all my school shopping and I had work, also I wasn't feeling well... Every time I decided to write, something would come up and I wouldn't be able to writeCry

Secondly from know on the updates will be a little shorter because schools starting in 5 days
Cry  and I would have school work too so I would be able to update daily ( not that I am updating daily know!  Cry  ) you all would get atleast 3-4 updates a week!

Okay enought of me talking.. And let's begin
Ps, I'm writing on my iPod because it's 12 o'clock here in Canada and I have no battery in my laptop and I don't know where my charger is
Cry ! So please do ignore my mistakes as I have not planned anything that is going to happen in this chapter!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 18- New Entry!?

Arnav and khushi both snuggled close to each other and fell asleep in each others embrace!

The next morning khushi was the first person to wake up.

She saw Arnav fast asleep and his one hand in her waist and the other up over his head !
She couldnt help but admire his!
"He looks like so cute when he's asleep!" khushi said in a low whisper. She knew even thought she had said this already to herself a million time she couldn't help it!
She was just too cute!

Her thoughts where broke when she heard his speak

" I know I am." Arnav said In a sleepy voice.
khushi looked at him he was wake and he heard her say that she thought he was cute ! Khushi smiled
And turned around to get up when arnav hugged tighter .

" Arnav stop. Please let go I need to go get ready and make breakfast or everybody! Arnav please! " khushi pleaded

But Arnav was in no mood to listen to her
" No, first repeat what you just said"
" what... No you mean Arnav please let me go ?!"
" no before that..."
Khushi now understood what he wanted to hear, but decided to play with him.. She smiled and replied
" I Need to make breakfast for everyone? "

Arnav was get annoyed know
" no before I said I know I am!"
" ohhh... That your cute when your a sleep." khushi smiled at Arnav
" okay know would you please leave me I need to get ready! "
" okay" Arnav said and let go of her

She got up again but wad pushed down on the bed again by Arnav
Khushi was shocked!

"what the !" she yelled
Arnav quickly spoke " I forgot to give you something"
And quickly planted a quick kiss on her right cheek and looked at Het
" okay that's it I'm finished" and he let go of her
Khushi was shocked!
She didn't know what happened !
She just stared at Arnav

" what , do you want to stay In bed all day? Well if you do then, I sure know how we can pass the time!" Arnav said and winked

Khushi blushed she knew what he meant
She quickly got up and N ran toward the washroom and closed the door
Arnav smiled as he saw her leave and when she closed the washroom door he again turned around and went to sleep !

The day went on perfectly fine

It was tea time as it was four o'clock and everyone was sitting having tea when payal came running down the stairs yelling
" khushi! Khushi ! " she yelled
Khushi got up and went up to payal quickly and asked asked her what happened
" Jiji, what happened why are you yelling my name is everything alright ? " questioned and worried khushi

" khushi he's here! He's finally here! "
Payal yelled
Khushi first was confused as of how payal was talking about but then realized who she was talking about.
" what really! When? "
Last night!"

As khushi and payal where talking the whole family was staring and the. Talking wondering who they were talking about.
Arnav was paying extra attention to know who the hell it was that made khushi all excited and happy
" what last night and your telling mr know!
Khushi spoke
" I found out right know when he called me " payal said
" he tried calling you last night but your phone was switched off!"
"ooh ..." khushi said

Suddenly Mami spoke
" who are you both talking about? "
Khushi an payal both looked at the family who was staring at them wondering what was going on!

Payal decided to tell them who they where taking about
"Well my cousin is here who is khushi's best friend! He came from Singapore. He went there 5 years ago for his work and know he is back! "

" really that's great what's his name ?" anjali asked
" his name is Rohan" khushi said all cheerfully
" he's a really great guy. So down to earth and just plain wonderful! I have no words to describe him! " khushi continued
Arnav kept on listening to khushi telling the family how great Rohan is !
He couldnt believe that khushi was talking about another guy in front of him and the whole family!

He listened to khushi talk about him and he knew he had to meet this Rohan for sure know that khushi couldn't stop taking about him, and he didn't like that at all!

------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it guys I'm really sleepy right know!
I know it's a short update, but sorry I'll update tomorrow if I can thank you to everyone who commented and liked my ff... I'm not going to send any Pm right know but I will first thing tomorrow !
Please do comment and like! Smile

Edited by arshi.101 - 30 August 2012 at 2:15am

The following 217 member(s) liked the above post:

anukutty82sun_smiaksneechunk2Shini.Shiva86Rain_droprithuparnahoneyboney1karthimanPoorvaArorambobby2011arkuavarjuhi_143janisyam3sonalashishpriyapradhijaasz_25abcdzunnatikacappacuinoneeshahaidersuganya91rafianadeemShreyaa.ravianagha71shalini12siddhanandamssttuuttiitabunamkaris2395Minamina08arshilover15spnksgoma12stitchandmeHafsa94vaishnavyanayaraizadagurukhushamaeBella023sunshineswirlindrani21deccuty_sweety_pieAnn_Egudiya74manisrtarsweatmangopiya_raizadanrthyakishu81pips27blessednimshahbarafan09maaneet93.TinTin..Ritu.Jmanjusha_92craziefanGeet13sushanrandom94sruthirishitasmineinluvwivARHIArchu61TheSunShinejankisoni86someoneipkwhatasurpiseARSHI_FAN11PrincessDFairylights26hari93appy111saj111tracy1191urvashi_93fazkaAnuLovesBarunkritibalatmowlaSrijhaSobtisanjuarshikaty185SimmideepakMDKSSMpalo101Roses_ZaYathaaniyachocolover98Maz786crazyjitara.singhaniavrinda725LittlePrincess8riushibaboCrazy_soul2000-MKM-1likeNoOtherhasheysamarablogangelicdeeptidarkarshiPMsPadduBarunHolicangelasweetyShwetadatta750cappacuino5Aplihsanupmankitabarantanvi_arshiKrishika209SAM32arshifan04Abyanhatelove_1PrncssOfHeartTouchOfArHichemistry9TulipdulipPrasanna_dhanuana-twilightGoldenEyesTaujooMadihawildandsweetaashshhsabraxosprabha75lovespellkafaSyedaFaizablah_blah3rashgirl000manali gargvarsh8mannat27tvmaniasweetanu2314ixraysweetnoniarhi-raizadaAMAL722I-love-dmgcyum321arhilover55nareshSVcoalfax__blossom__hemakalaiAbi.NaDeliciousDevil.melihoneysanZ_Rashshilpa09jen_xberdinekaur94Santhu.The.Kingsegadkinjalcp87aarrsshhiiKtotheMpepples_joyApoorvaraniRuki.Fdaljeetbhadraprasaddeep5128swat.gvaishuuTeriKhamoshiyanmissmk-MissBoiiVamp-sushnaArshifan4lifevrindaguptasspoorthyTeja....chandana.skriti_atharvrini_katNaina...Amti4uzafikvarshasadufushankitvcmeetturupzloveuashred12sam88SankiPagalverisimilitudeThanuAdityaLyssaPiepinky89-Areeba-laksh65angeldream14rkapoor1382ASR6262ameena671Omorabotisummaiyasayeddiyadivyaseeta_naipsrulamaKamala05Cool_Bubblespup03IPK..Jenny-Koeli_Appy-chavvi16felicitysmoak.

Go to top