ArShi FF-Forced Marriage!#2-Ch.24 Up-Pg76 10/20/12 - Page 30

Posted: 11 years ago
They're like little kids, he ignored her and she ignored him but yay they made up and now running after each other haha
I love how she said "Wish we could continue that" ooo she wants it hehe
So Rohan's liking Anjali woop
great update they both are mad love it when arnav  gets jealous please update soon and pm me
πŸ‘πŸ‘thanks...awesome...fabulousπŸ‘πŸ‘
Chapter 21- Embarrassed! 

"Well hurry up then because I don't like it when you say Arnav ji, I like Arnav better okay." 
"Okay Arnav'.ji"
And with that Khushi started to run around with the room, and Arnav started to chase he around. Both kept on running until Arnav finally caught Khushi by her waist and they both fell on the bed with a huge TUMP!

Khushi was on the bed, while Arnav was on top of her.
Both stared into each other's eyes
Both forgot about everything, Rohan, the family, everything. They were just lost in each other's eyes.

Slowly Arnav came close to Khushi, and Khushi closed her eyes waiting for Arnav to kiss her on her lips, but that didn't happen. He went close to her eyes and whispered
"Say Arnav KNOW!"
Khushi opened her eyes and looked at him he was so close to her.
"Arnav "Khushi said and smiled, which made Arnav smiled to
"Good girl" Arnav said and moved in closer to her to kiss her.
Both were lost in each other's arms.
They were 0.5 inches away from kissing each other when they heard something fall on the ground.
Both looked towards the door to see Anjali covering her eyes with her mouth open, and the vase on the ground.
Both of them got up and Arnav spoke
"Di"
"Umm..Sorry guys. Don't you to think you should close the door before doing all this.
Khushi was blushing like crazy and Arnav was while standing there blushing a little, but didn't show it.
"Well Di, Umm..."
"OH MY GOD!" Anjali screamed
"What did you to do?" Arnav and Khushi both looked at Anjali pointing towards the bed
Arnav and Khushi were shocked! Their faces turned red!
While all three of them were looking at the bed I whole family gathered around in the room wondering why Anjali was screaming In Arnav's room, and when they came in the sight they show was unbelievable!
The bed was broken!
"What is this" Nani asked
Both Arnav and Khushi didn't know what to say, they were too busy blushing.
The family looked at them and suddenly they started to laugh.
All of them looked at Both of them standing side by side with their heads down, like they had just done a crime.
Anjali realized that she had put both of them in a embarrassing situation
She spoke
"It's okay, It happens" She said while laughing
"I'll tell OP to call the carpenter and he's fix it."
"Anjali betiya what were they going that the bed broken?" Mami questioned
Nani looked at her and told her to be quiet with her eyes
"I mean, It can't just break like that you know" And Mami started to laugh and with that so did everyone else.
Payal finally spoke in between her laughter
"Okay everyone lets go"
Payal took everyone outside who were still laughing.
Both Arnav Khushi took a deep breath and looked at each other
Khushi quickly was about to leave when Arnav held her arm and pushed her back and she smacked herself in his hard chest
"Arnav, what are you doing! Leave me! Did you just see what happened? Everyone was laughing at us. What would they be thinking?" Khushi spoke
"I don't care about what they think of us. We are married, and you're my legally wedded wife" Arnav said with pride
Khushi looked at him. She loved it how he had said "We are married, and you're my legally wedded wife" She just loved it.
Arnav slowly leaned in to complete this task that was interrupted by his Di.
Khushi came out of her thoughts and saw Arnav coming in closer to her and she knew what he was going to do.
Khushi quickly pushed him and ran out the room. Leaving Arnav smiling.

The next day:
Khushi woke up to see Arnav hugging her from behind with his hand on her waist. She smiled. She liked to wake up like this.
She looked at the clock to see that it was almost 8 o'clock which meant it was almost time for breakfast.
She slowly tried to remove his hand but all effort failed. He just snuggled in closer to her.
Khushi knew he was awake.
"Arnav" Khushi said
"Huh" Arnav said while rubbing his cheek against her hair.
"Please leave me, I need to get ready and go downstairs"
"No" Arnav said like he was a 5 year old kid
"Please"
"Okay, but I one condition" Arnav said
"What condition?"
"Me and You are going to go out for dinner tonight okay"
"Khushi turned around and know she was facing him
"Dinner? But why?"
"Because I said so Arnav said
"And if you want to leave then you have to agree"
Khushi had no chance but to agree to his condition
"Okay, know let me go" Khushi said
"Here" Arnav let her go and she hopped off the bed, and went to the closet to get her clothes and went to the washroom
Arnav watched her leave

Everyone was gathering at the dining table to have breakfast table
Everyone was sitting except for Akash.
Arnav noticed and asked Payal
"Payal where is Akash?"
"Arnav ji Akash told me to tell you that he had to leave for Mumbai for the Mehta Deal. It was argent and he didn't want to wake you up at night so he told me to tell you
"What! He left."
"Yup"
"Okay then" Arnav said
Everyone was having breakfast when Arnav's phone rang. It was Aman
"Hello" Arnav said
"WHAT! Aman you do know how much work we have left to finish and if we don't complete this report by today we'll lose the contract! Arnav shouted
Everyone looked at him shouting at Aman over the phone.
"Fine, Okay Leave!" Arnav said a cut the phone
Arnav was mad
"What happened Chota" Anjali asked
"Di we had to get a important report done, and if we don't complete it by today AR is going to lose a lot of money. Akash isn't here, and Aman's mom is sick so he has to go to Bombay. How will I handle everything alone" Arnav said
Anjali looked at her brother and then at Khushi and she had an idea
"Arnav, why don't you take Khushi with you? She can help you can't you Khushi?"
Khushi didn't know what to say she just looked at Anjali and then Arnav
"I don't know Di." Khushi said
"Why don't you Khushi, you have completed you masters degree in Fashion designing haven't you?"
Arnav was shocked Khushi never told him that she had completed her degree in fashion designing, heck he didn't even know what she was into fashion designing
"Yes Jiji, I have but..."
"Khushi you never told me this." Arnav said
"That's because you never asked" Khushi said
Arnav looked at Khushi and then at Anjali
"So it's final Khushi would work with me until Akash and Aman don't come back" Arnav said
"Is that okay with everyone?"
Everyone was okay, they were actually happy with the idea that Arnav and Khushi would get to spend more time with each other like this.
"Okay then Khushi go get ready, I'll wait for you outside okay" Arnav said
"Okay" Khushi nodded and left for their room while Arnav headed out the door to wait for 

loved the update very cute and sweet loved how they were playing around and the bed broke and anjali they need to put a bell on her awesome update loved it and khsuhi going to ar to work loved it thanks for the pm
Edited by dumas - 11 years ago
    Awesome update
                       πŸ‘                  πŸ‘                  πŸ‘                 πŸ‘                 πŸ‘
                                   πŸ‘                    πŸ‘                 πŸ‘               πŸ‘
                                                πŸ‘                   πŸ‘               πŸ‘
                                                             πŸ‘                 πŸ‘
                                                                        πŸ‘
Khuhsi will be with Arnav now,... lovely..
Awww tht was awesome one
Loved it .
So we wud get to see office romance Haaayee.
Amazing one
Continue soon
Awesome update

Thanks 4 d pm