ArShi FF-Forced Marriage!#2-Ch.24 Up-Pg76 10/20/12

JC_LOVE Senior Member
JC_LOVE
JC_LOVE

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
FORCED MARRIAGE!

Thread 2

Heey Guyss!
Can't believe this is my 2nd thread for "FORCED MARRIAGE!" Never thought I would get this far, but thanks to you guys it happened!Big smile

Thread One (Chapters 1-15)
:www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3049615
------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 16:

Arnav and Khushi walked downstairs hand in hand.</font>

When they came to the main hall, Khushi saw bahu ji

Khushi immediately left Arnav's hands and ran towards her band hugged her tight and started to cry. Bahu ji hugged her back and tried to calm her down

"Shhh...Khushi don't cry, everything is going to be alright okay"

After a couple of seconds Khushi let go, and wiped her tears

"Bahuji..you here?"
Bahuji was about to speak when Anjali spoke up

"Khushiji Bahuji had called up and asked if you were coming over or not for the pooja, so I told bahuji that we have decided to keep it her instead, so bahuji came her"

Khushi looked and Bahuji and asked
"..but Bahuji what about the picture"

"I brought it, it's in the bag over there, wait I'll go get it"
"Wait Bahuji I'll get it" Khushi spoke

Khushi walked towards the couch and picked up the bag, and removed the picture inside it.
Khushi touched the picture.

It was the last thing Khushi had with her, after her parents died. Their picture. She had token it with her after she had left.

A tear fell on the picture. Khushi came out of her thought when she heard the Pandit speak
"Betiya, please come and sit so we can start the pooja"
Khushi nodded and was about to set, when she turned around and walked towards Arnav.
"Arnav ji, will you sit with me in this pooja?"
Arnav looked at her and nodded his head.

Arnav took Khushi hand and sat down.

Everyone was shocked, because Arnav only sat in one pooja and that was only one his parents death anniversary.

Anjali was happy to see her brother finally changing and becoming the chota he was before their parents died, and this was all because of Khushi.

After the pooja was finished everyone was gathered in the hall, except for Khushi who was making tea for everyone.

Payal, and Nani told buha ji what had happened this morning, and how Khushi was in a very bad state.
"This is what happens every year, after Payal's and her parents had died. Before Garmia, and Sashi died she wasn't like this. On this day, she died cry because she knew she had her step parents, but after they died, this happens every year. She would cry all day, and sometime even lock herself up in her room. My poor baby, why did she have to do through all this pain?"

Bahuji said, while tears formed in her eyes.

Nani put her hand on her shoulder to comfort her and spoke
"How did Khushi betiya's real parents di?"
Nani questioned

"Well all Khushi told us was that her parents were killed in a car accident, and her Chacha, Chachi kicked her out of the house, and she was felt on the streets to suffer, but the good thing was the Garmia found her and brought her home, and when she told her that her parents died Payal's parents decided to adopt her"

Everyone had tears in their eyes even Mami! Everyone was sad to hear Khushi's story. Arnav was crying, and remembering his parents as well. He thought his and Khushi's story was kind of the same. Just then Khushi came out of the kitchen, and when they saw her coming out everyone wiped their tears to hide then from Khushi, but Khushi had seen Arnav's tears and was sad to see his cry because of her.

Khushi came towards them and handed everyone the tea. When she came to arnav, arnav took his tea and went upstairs to their room. Khushi looked at his leave.

After they had tea, Bahuji was about to leave when Nani told her to stay from dinner because it was already 7 pm.

Everyone came to the dining table and started to have their dinner. Arnav came downstairs after a while and sat down next to Khushi. They both looked at each other and then looked away. Everyone quietly had their dinner, but two people didn't feel like touching their food and they were Arnav and Khushi.

After some time Arnav got up and excused him saying he had soon work and went back upstairs.

Khushi didn't know why he was ignoring her, but Anjali knew. She Knew Khushi's storied reminded Arnav for his past.

It was 9 o'clock when Khushi came into their room to find Arnav already asleep.

Khushi tiptoed into the washroom not trying to walk him up to get changed.

After she shut the door, Arnav opened his eyes.
He didn't know why he was not talking to her. He just felt that he couldn't do anything for Khushi today. She was crying while all he could do was look at her, and feel helpless.

His thoughts were disturbed when he heard the door open and saw Khushi coming out, he quickly shut his eyes, but it was too late Khushi had seen Arnav wake and then suddenly close his eyes

"Why is he doing this?" Khushi thought as she walked towards the bed and laid on the bed.

Both their backs facing each other.
After a couple of minutes of silence Khushi spoke

"Arnavji I know you are awake so please stop pretending"
Arnav was shocked to know that she knew he was lying.

Arnav turned his face to face Khushi's back
"Khushi" Arnav spoke
Khushi turned around so know both of them were facing each other
"Arnav ji why are you ignoring me?" Khushi said with tears forming in her eyes.

"Khushi.. I'm not ignoring you" Arnav said that, and sat up on the bed
Khushi also go up to sit on the bed
"Khushi Bahuji told us about how your parents died" Anrnav blurted out

Khushi looked at him and then looked the other way
"|ohh..so Bahuji told you huh?"
"Yeah she told use everything"
"She only told you guys what I told them, not what actually happened"

Khushi spoke in a low voice
Arnav looked at her and wondered what she was talking about

"What? What are you talking about Bahuj told use that after your parents died , and how you were kicked out of your house"

"No Arnav ji that's not what exactly happened"
"Then what did happen"
"Nothing Arnav ji let's go back to sleep"
"Khushi was about to lay down Arnav took her hand and stopped her
"Khushi please tell me"
"Arnav I told no one this, not even Amma, Babuji, or jiji"
"..but you can tell me huh? Don't you trust me that much"
"..but"
"No but Khushi I just need a Yes or No answer. Do you trust me this must to tell me this secret of your you've been hiding from everyone about your past? Do you?

Khushi didn't answer back. She wasn't sure. She trusted him, but she was sure if telling him was okay. She didn't even tell this to her Parents or her one and only Jiji. Should she tell him?

After and couple of minutes, when Khushi didn't reply
Arnav spoke
"Okay, maybe you don't trust me that must to tell me everything. That's okay, you go to sleep. Good Night"
Khushi felt bad, because she thought Arnav thought that she didn't trust him, but that wasn't the case she trusted him, but she wasn't sure if she should tell him all this.

On the other hand Arnav was mad and Khushi. He knew how hard it is to talk about your past, when you knew how pain full in was, and how could know it better than him.

Arnav thought about giving her some time so she herself could tell him what actually happened.

He was about o lay down back on the bed when he heard Khushi speak

"Wait Arnavji...I trust you"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys..I'm soo sorry for the late update, but I had so family issues...so I didn't get any time, but finally all is solvedSmileand I will be updating regularly

Please do Like and Comment this Chapter!

INDEX:
Chapter 16- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3140628
Chapter 17 Pcp-http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3140628&TPN=10
Chapter 17-http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3140628&TPN=17
Chapter 18- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3140628&TPN=30
Chapter 19-   http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3140628&TPN=36

Edited by arshi.101 - 20 October 2012 at 10:35pm

The following 218 member(s) liked the above post:

bertparimaladmehtapalomitpatel1303dpurvaaksneesampriyajuhi1990swati2011mavrick94rithuparnahoneyboney1karthimanPoorvaArorajanisyam3prempotterCoolio56jaasz_25neeshahaidertanridhisweetshwetahopalongsunshineswirlTheGoldenLilybablushalureena1146ssttuuttiinowrinnasrinPammydeedearshilover15sunny94sonymadhuri2anayaraizadaGaya0111anu41982shraddhakPriyavikinaimahoneydanisharamasawmshrushti24KushiArnaviFfat5fanfollowerrandom94sruthirishiandru_skaarushhcraziefanfan09nanz_2211diyachillSanam.Mehra1harikmaaneet93Micha1005TinkJiayasminluvwivARHItasmineTheSunShinedhulanyajazzpreetsaj111someoneipkIPKKND94diyawaqasasulpyaarsakthi25AnuLovesBarunchughnlannulvakPrincessDstarandrainbowvvinisamspriyanka09violet-amsterAlyssa_Zayacupcakezsarunaliciouskritibalatmowlacrazyjichocolover98Maz786arkushlovesivaarshifanAmy_Mthaaniyatishmadorindakatecoolnidhivrinda725nehaarshihasheykiran94sinhasangelicdeeptiipkndlover75KeerthiRajkumar1987Trishatara.singhaniabharath91120supakoolprPadduBarunHolicrush007pari97Shwetadatta750nikshtinsel_akiraKtotheMTouchOfArHichemistry9shasru26PrncssOfHeartarshi_sunshineankitabaranGoldenEyesEndless-LOvEganaluvsarshiTaujooMadihamomai14nirbasitowildandsweetbarfibluetajaashshhsPixieFlameSyedaFaizaApples94lovespellprabha75AMAL722sweetanu2314illa8m-g19niru273babydevillively-piiavarsh8mirnalinitvmaniaMissNadiamanali gargblah_blah3Ashavisreemeerasmileyhug7679angel_smilycyum321princess84Aliya_hzsnIPKKNDkaur92-shamima-sparikhlakshyaNktami_princessI-love-dmgilakiaarhilover55Love_SAtanurocksnareshSVhemakalaiAbiLuvsArshifarishta12shilpa09segadMsrashuekiholo__blossom__dolly477Santhu.The.Kingjen_xipkkndfanforevapepples_joydaljeetdeep5128sushna...mishti...aaytnadiafarjanaArshifan4lifedeeswarnaameena671fffan123udaymanyata07phillips_2909chandana.sfrenzyy---Shokofa---kritashsam88ashred12debby_11sadufkvarshaTabbyJ.ushankitvczafipriasweetangeldream14-kitzdoll-ajoopLyssaPie--MISHTEE--pinky89-Areeba-HansaNtinselharith25rkapoor1382ASR6262summaiyasayedOmorabotirulamaIPK..Jennydumasdobrevagasms

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
loved the update poor asr he does he is feeling helpless because he can't stop her from crying emotional update can't wait to find out what really happened thanks for the pm awesome update well written

Edited by dumas - 09 August 2012 at 6:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran94Ashavi---Shokofa---

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Awesome
angel_smily IF-Dazzler
angel_smily
angel_smily

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
nice part
dobrevagasms IF-Stunnerz
dobrevagasms
dobrevagasms

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Poor Khushi :/ I feel sooo bad 4 her x wonder why Khushi is hiding wht really happened ?? Update soon xoxox
ASR6262 IF-Sizzlerz
ASR6262
ASR6262

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
awesome update Clap
arhilover55 IF-Dazzler
arhilover55
arhilover55

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
nice update 
aww poor khushi
thanks for the pm