Byah Hamari Bahu Ka
Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

why against rajini (Page 6)

desi5555 Groupbie
desi5555
desi5555

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu78

I think she is wrong in hiding the truth but it is because of her mom as she said she is going to clear out everything before the marraige... feel bad for krishh and i know he is hurt.. but i dont agree with faiba...taunting her everyday,, saying things like mahoos and all... even though she is coming from a relation ship where she has been not talking to her husband..  ... it is surprising that no one is stoppign her... Angry

true faiba should not be saying all this to Rajni... but remember when Rajni/Nimita speaks their mind no one stops them either.. 

and everyone knows, that faiba has a habit of talking like this.  

ramparas Groupbie
ramparas
ramparas

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
I have read today so called articals in news paper (sandesh) from girl who believes not tohide and speak only truth as you all objecting (why rajni is lying).
some one asked question to counceller that i had an affection towards one boy but he was not in true love with me he just want to use me.we spent one day together but ther was no any bad things happen to me. he left me then i married to  a man with whom we both of in love to each other but to became honest (as may of the members opposed to rajni) i told the incident that we were together for one day but it was pure friend ship.Immediately after some time her husband started abusing her and doubting started and so many things happned and her and husband life ruined.she was asking help fromconceller how to tackle this issue.
here many of the members are posting like god counceller.
Pl advised  whether to hide ,to lie or to tell truth and ruined your life.

this type of incident happened in society more with girls and majority girls suffer if they speak truth.

girls do forgive her husband in many cases.Here krish is going to forgive her that is the problem with majority girls only.fantastic thinking.     

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bvfan123phjs

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbh1

all frnds who are fans of krish naturally do not want to be cheated by rajni.it is obivious.

But what amarpreet has posted it is also a fact of life.how many of us are being honest to our spause about our past.can any body just come boldly and say ,yes i have revealed my past or present to my hubby and my marriage life going good.  

this kind of hide and seek happens only in india, since indian men's attitude and narrow mentality.. where as west this is not a problem at all... they are ready to accept wife with 4/5 kids too.. in relationship what matters is love, not anyone's past.. what matters is present.. indian's got a set mentality and unable to move away from that mentality.. wife a virgin, husband can commit Adultery, wife forgives , husband cannot accept wife past life, then doubt arises and  become psycho & ruins everyone's  life.. crap thoughts and upbringing which install this type of sick mentality 
hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramparas

I have read today so called articals in news paper (sandesh) from girl who believes not tohide and speak only truth as you all objecting (why rajni is lying).
some one asked question to counceller that i had an affection towards one boy but he was not in true love with me he just want to use me.we spent one day together but ther was no any bad things happen to me. he left me then i married to  a man with whom we both of in love to each other but to became honest (as may of the members opposed to rajni) i told the incident that we were together for one day but it was pure friend ship.Immediately after some time her husband started abusing her and doubting started and so many things happned and her and husband life ruined.she was asking help fromconceller how to tackle this issue.
here many of the members are posting like god counceller.
Pl advised  whether to hide ,to lie or to tell truth and ruined your life.

this type of incident happened in society more with girls and majority girls suffer if they speak truth.

girls do forgive her husband in many cases.Here krish is going to forgive her that is the problem with majority girls only.fantastic thinking.     

you are right, indian men got set mentality and upbringing, hence the problem

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

phjs

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index