India-Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka
Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

why against rajini (Page 5)

rppdhr Groupbie
rppdhr
rppdhr

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
yes ,the problem is that  this issue is being made light by CVs.it should be taken seriously by cv and with time goes on vaishnav family and krish finds that after giving her so much punishment feels guilty that they have been  doing wrong to rajni that will better.By the time yash and her mother became ready to accept rajni but rajni should not accept their proposal and this come to know to krish like bla bla bla...
can  i be good cv? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rampdhokaianilvinay3ramparas

_Fantasy_ Senior Member
_Fantasy_
_Fantasy_

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbh1

all frnds who are fans of krish naturally do not want to be cheated by rajni.it is obivious.

But what amarpreet has posted it is also a fact of life.how many of us are being honest to our spause about our past.can any body just come boldly and say ,yes i have revealed my past or present to my hubby and my marriage life going good.

It's not a matter of being fans! I don't fancy any Telly stars - they're a figment of my imagination, just as my existence doesn't matter to them neither does theirs to me. I don't even understand why people make such a big deal when actors get replaced!

Anyway! This is about the point the CVs are trying to prove - Rajni is wrong. The precap scene where Krish refuses to believe her is absolutely right. She has lied so much that it's hard to understand what part of her story is the actuality. I feel sorry for Krish because he fell in love with Rajni only to be made a fool of.

It's obvious where the story is going. Vaishnav family is slowly going to forgive her and then get her married to her child's father because it's a big paap to separate kids and parents - its ok for Surbhi; I still don't understand how the father just let Vishal go!

Anyway, Rajni needs to leave Krish alone and give him a chance to miss her instead of forcing herself onto him. I'm sure she's going to play some sob/guilt card on monday and make Krish feel bad...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

desi5555hinzssroomani

sbh1 Senior Member
sbh1
sbh1

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Earlier Rajni had tried to tell something to Krish.That time he refused to listen any thing.Now where  is that Krish's  love?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ramp

hunybutt Groupbie
hunybutt
hunybutt

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Me also not krish fan... Cool
Yrr hiding truth is not an issue for me but lying with him over n over again is not right ...,., i never saw her love for him...she has her own life even after marraige...i hate what she used to do with krish ...in start she didnt care about him and now when her truth reveals she is trying to getting his love ...so mean rajni !!!!! Huh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devil_saint2000geek2Thinker_Bellessroomani

geek2 Senior Member
geek2
geek2

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
'Choti si mistake' is the understatement.
having a baby before getting married ? I am wondering since when in India a middle class girl has become so westernize?

If she was unknowingly was made a surrogate, should have told the truth. I guess when her mom saw a rich family  she forgot all her values .

I think Krish is right and Namita she is one spoiled girl. Have no respect for elders and talks too much. Someone please teach her some manners.

Rajni , needs some acting lesson.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

classyjas_Fantasy_Thinker_Belleleo4everssroomani

phadukaran Senior Member
phadukaran
phadukaran

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geek2

'Choti si mistake' is the understatement.
having a baby before getting married ? I am wondering since when in India a middle class girl has become so westernize?

If she was unknowingly was made a surrogate, should have told the truth. I guess when her mom saw a rich family  she forgot all her values .

I think Krish is right and Namita she is one spoiled girl. Have no respect for elders and talks too much. Someone please teach her some manners.

Rajni , needs some acting lesson.

exactly, since when did we started expecting a lower middle class girl to come out in open and talk about her being a surrogate mother,.  And you can't say Rajni's mother forgot her values, again they are not westernized or grown up in City where these kind of things are easy to talk about.  Say a word "Condom" or a "maxi Pad" in a village and everyone looks at you shockingly.  In city people don't tend to pay attention, but in villages people talk,.  On my recent trip to India, we were passing by a small village near Maharastra, and my wife needed pads, she went to the shop and asked for pads, quite obvious, and i was with her, and that made them shy, and shocked that how is her husband holding her hand is there to shop for Pads.  so imagine if Rajni's truth comes out in open in her village, it would be a die situation for her parents.  

Edited by phadukaran - 13 August 2012 at 11:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rampdhokai_Fantasy_

phadukaran Senior Member
phadukaran
phadukaran

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
It seems like everyone has picked up a picket and started protesting, "Why did she Lie, this 21st century, people should share everything with their significant other, even if they had killed a cockroach. "

I mean really, either let her go, or treat her right.  that is not to much to ask, and if Krrish wants to be alone, he should tell his family and go on a vacation away from home, so he doesn't have to see Rajni.  

Edited by phadukaran - 13 August 2012 at 11:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rampramparas

Anu78 Groupbie
Anu78
Anu78

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
I think she is wrong in hiding the truth but it is because of her mom as she said she is going to clear out everything before the marraige... feel bad for krishh and i know he is hurt.. but i dont agree with faiba...taunting her everyday,, saying things like mahoos and all... even though she is coming from a relation ship where she has been not talking to her husband..  ... it is surprising that no one is stoppign her... Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desi5555ramparas

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index