why against rajini (Page 4)

desi5555 Groupbie
desi5555
desi5555

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lats22

Originally posted by desi5555

Okay I had to get this off my chest. 

@ amarjeet73  you are calming 70% people hid their past, so you are saying that Rajo and her parents did not do anything wrong by hiding the fact that she was scammed into becoming a surrogate mother.  They were afraid that no guy will marry Rajo if the guy and his family came to know that she gave birth to a child (even if it was for surrogacy purpose - for good cause and that too without asking anything in return -- money).

So lets take a hypothetical scenario.. A girl (boy) needs  blood transfusion after a major accident she was in. and the blood she received was HIV positive [due to negligence of doc and other members of the hospital].  She and her/his family comes to know about this.  After some time a rishta comes for her/him, and her/his parents wants to make sure that their daughter/son   has a good life after all that has happened.  So they decided that they will not disclose this fact to the groom/bride and the potential in-laws.. after all it is about their daughter's/son's happiness and if the  groom/bride and his/her family comes to know about it they would not accept the rishta.  [Another case can be what is the person already knew they cannot have kids].  When is it "okay" to hid (not disclose) information to the potential in-laws?  

All I am trying to say here is no mater how big/small the past is...Rule of thumb is: if you feel the need to hid your past, from your future in-laws, chances are when the truth comes out, everyone is going to get hurt.  so it is better to put everything on the table so no one feels cheats or betrayed. 

first of all you cannot compare a death with delivering a baby!! it is very foolish comparison no parents will do that for sure.. 

another issue is, as far as rajini is concerned her mum already informed the family about her past hence she agreed for the marriage, Did I miss an episode where Rajo's mom told the V-parivar the truth.  come on Rajo knows her mom very well.  Rajo knew that her mom was lying.,   anyways it is also Rajo's responsibility to let Krish now. 
and i don't think any female for that matter will go and tell after marriage about their past to their husband or his family that she got a child, as she already know that her parents already sorted out her issue with the family and no one would like to bring up the topic of the child with her husband to hurt him!! it is just a common sense

as far as rajini is concerned she caught up in a situation of what to do , or what not to do.. all we are asking cvs' to do here is have Rajo show some kind of remorse instead of that big smile she carries around all day.  she needs to understand that Krish needs some time and space.  to be honest she is suffocating poor Krish by being around all the time.  Give poor guy some space and let him be for a while, when his anger calms down he will talk to Rajo.  Right now he is really mad...so it will take time.  Rajo said lie after lie (if her mom had already told the family about the kid, why lie???) and she cannot except to be forgive in a jiffy.  She needs to be in Krish shoe to find out what it like when some you love more than yourself lied to you for the beginning.  
hence when she find out the truth she informed her husband's family and left decision on them.. she had to disclose the truth as she was caught.. everyone figured out there was a deep connect with Aryan and he was not just her friend's son as she had been calming all along.  

Edited by desi5555 - 11 August 2012 at 1:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devil_saint2000ssroomani

addicted2tv Senior Member
addicted2tv
addicted2tv

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
I would have been ok with rajni's character if they were not trying to show her gaay... I would see her as a more flashy kind of person trying to impres everyone around...be it going to market to take veggies the very first day after marriage or making Kheer and baati...she tries hard to be in limelight... Initially I liked yashodas character where she knew her son doesn't love poulomi ,she appeared to be smart but now Rajni can easily manipulate her ,I sometimes find her character annoying...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devil_saint2000ssroomani-Chandramukhi-

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lats22

Okay I had to get this off my chest. 

@ amarjeet73  you are calming 70% people hid their past, so you are saying that Rajo and her parents did not do anything wrong by hiding the fact that she was scammed into becoming a surrogate mother.  They were afraid that no guy will marry Rajo if the guy and his family came to know that she gave birth to a child (even if it was for surrogacy purpose - for good cause and that too without asking anything in return -- money).

So lets take a hypothetical scenario.. A girl (boy) needs  blood transfusion after a major accident she was in. and the blood she received was HIV positive [due to negligence of doc and other members of the hospital].  She and her/his family comes to know about this.  After some time a rishta comes for her/him, and her/his parents wants to make sure that their daughter/son   has a good life after all that has happened.  So they decided that they will not disclose this fact to the groom/bride and the potential in-laws.. after all it is about their daughter's/son's happiness and if the  groom/bride and his/her family comes to know about it they would not accept the rishta.  [Another case can be what is the person already knew they cannot have kids].  When is it "okay" to hid (not disclose) information to the potential in-laws?  

All I am trying to say here is no mater how big/small the past is...Rule of thumb is: if you feel the need to hid your past, from your future in-laws, chances are when the truth comes out, everyone is going to get hurt.  so it is better to put everything on the table so no one feels cheats or betrayed. 

first of all you cannot compare a death with delivering a baby!! it is very foolish comparison no parents will do that for sure.. 

another issue is, as far as rajini is concerned her mum already informed the family about her past hence she agreed for the marriage, Did I miss an episode where Rajo's mom told the V-parivar the truth.  come on Rajo knows her mom very well.  Rajo knew that her mom was lying.,   anyways it is also Rajo's responsibility to let Krish now. 
and i don't think any female for that matter will go and tell after marriage about their past to their husband or his family that she got a child, as she already know that her parents already sorted out her issue with the family and no one would like to bring up the topic of the child with her husband to hurt him!! it is just a common sense

as far as rajini is concerned she caught up in a situation of what to do , or what not to do.. all we are asking cvs' to do here is have Rajo show some kind of remorse instead of that big smile she carries around all day.  she needs to understand that Krish needs some time and space.  to be honest she is suffocating poor Krish by being around all the time.  Give poor guy some space and let him be for a while, when his anger calms down he will talk to Rajo.  Right now he is really mad...so it will take time.  Rajo said lie after lie (if her mom had already told the family about the kid, why lie???) and she cannot except to be forgive in a jiffy.  She needs to be in Krish shoe to find out what it like when some you love more than yourself lied to you for the beginning.  
hence when she find out the truth she informed her husband's family and left decision on them.. she had to disclose the truth as she was caught.. everyone figured out there was a deep connect with Aryan and he was not just her friend's son as she had been calming all along.  

you are addicted to krish character hence no point in answering to you.. 
ducati2272 Newbie
ducati2272
ducati2272

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Ek to chori, upar se ceena zori! She really doesn't regret anything, does she?

Edited by ducati2272 - 12 August 2012 at 9:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devil_saint2000addicted2tvssroomani-Chandramukhi-

hunybutt Groupbie
hunybutt
hunybutt

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Dear rajni !!!!
Give krish some time to recover himself from the bomb u have blasted on him Tongue ...v know u r mahan n ll remain mahan in the show Angry ... And namita ur bro needs ur more than rajni ...if u r with rajni then console ur bro too...help him dun spoil sis bro relation

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devil_saint2000ssroomani

sbh1 Senior Member
sbh1
sbh1

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
all frnds who are fans of krish naturally do not want to be cheated by rajni.it is obivious.

But what amarpreet has posted it is also a fact of life.how many of us are being honest to our spause about our past.can any body just come boldly and say ,yes i have revealed my past or present to my hubby and my marriage life going good.  
ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

It is wrong to lie and deceive, whatever the reason may be and however much you fear the consequences of telling the truth!

Even if 70% of the world lives on lies as mentioned by some people here (which I do not accept), it DOES NOT MAKE IT RIGHT TO TELL LIES AND DECEIVE!

As for saying "you are all addicted to Krish", we could say the same thing back to you..."you are all addicted to Rajni"!

If the scenario had been reversed, and it was Krish who deceived and Rajni is innocent, we would hate Krish but still remain Gaurav fans! Because we differentiate between the actor and character and if the actor portrays the negative role so well that we HATE THE CHARACTER, then we APPRECIATE THE ACTOR!

The problem here is Rajni is behaving like a negative character, but she is supposedly a susheel, sanskari person...that is putting all of us off Rajni...and unless the CVs do some major overhaul of the story line, this will go from bad to worse!   

Edited by ssroomani - 12 August 2012 at 11:23pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

classyjasdesi5555devil_saint2000addicted2tvleo4ever

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
nope neither am a krish fan nor a rajni fan i used to watch it but rajnis smugness has never made me really like the show, it is like even if she is wrong she is being the war hero? why so smug why so knwit all, why is there no remorse why is there no efforts to ask for forgivness, accpetance that she did cheat him and she is willnig to proive her love for him and it sohuld be doen btwn a hubby n wofe first nad i dnt get namirta how is she finding it so trival?what if the doc guy also has a kid and tells her after marriagewill she say the saem?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devil_saint2000desi5555ssroomani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index