Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

why against rajini (Page 3)

phadukaran Senior Member
phadukaran
phadukaran

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yashpatel

Hello Guys grow up

this is 21st century. don't be narrow minded.

I understand that its Rajnis fault to hiding truth.

but i dont think they have to stretch it too long. 

Its not Rajnis fault whatever happened to her. Its like a rape if some girl is rapped what is her fault . why she feel guilt. same thing happened with rajni.

i am totally supporting rajni. she was ready to leave house. Its krish who cannot take decision. thats his problem . and nobody should treat anybody like a shit. the way buva is treating rajni what is she doing to her mayka why dont she go and stay with her husband. why she dont mind her business.

according to people here, every boy that had came to see Rajni before marriage with a marriage proposal, they should off told every one of them that she has a child.  only for the prospects to say no, for the marriage and go back and talk crap to others about Rajni.    People are not seeing the other side of the coin, Rajni hid from Krissh I didn't like, i agree on that,.  but if This is the matter of husband and wife, then how come whole family have wedged the war against her.  If surbhi and her husband knew about their child, and family didn't know, i didn't see them misbehaving with surbhi or her husband for hiding the truth from the family.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bvfan123dhokai

desi5555 Groupbie
desi5555
desi5555

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Why are some people treating Rajo like a saint.  She is no saint.  And she is not the only woman in the world who cooks good food, cleans home and takes care of in-laws. And works.   Majority of the women in the world do that.  

All we are asking cv's to do is show Rajo's character showing some remorse and asking for everyone's forgivens instead of being a self centered person.  She is behaving like mrs.know it all, and after a while it does get a bit irritating.  She should know that she is behaving irrational and being bossy and annoying.    She felt hurt when Krish left her at the busy stop but she expected Krish not get angry/hurt when she said she was a surrogate mother due to some scame.  Krish is not allowed to get hurt or angry at her, he is suppose to listen to Rajo since she is his master not a wife after all...

Edited by desi5555 - 10 August 2012 at 9:41pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devil_saint2000ami_31ssroomani-Chandramukhi-

_Fantasy_ Senior Member
_Fantasy_
_Fantasy_

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yashpatel

Hello Guys grow up

this is 21st century.don'tbenarrow minded.

I understand that its Rajnis fault to hiding truth.

but i dont think they have to stretch it too long.

Its not Rajnis fault whatever happened to her. Its like a rape if some girl is rapped what is her fault . why she feel guilt. same thing happened with rajni.

i am totally supporting rajni. she was ready to leave house. Its krish who cannot take decision. thats his problem . and nobody should treat anybody like a shit. the way buva is treating rajni what is she doing to her mayka why dont she go and stay with her husband. why she dont mind her business.

No offense but what exactly are we meant to be open minded about?

It's not rocket science, you make a mistake, you humbly ask for forgiveness, you don't go and force the person to forgive you by reminding him why he shouldn't be angry.

No one is denying that whatever happened was bad, but hiding the truth and lying over and over is definitely bad. It makes you wonder of the intentions. Rajni knows how much Krish adores her, how much his mother trusts her - yet she kept making up silly stories, despite knowing Yashoda didn't believe her. Even when questioned she said to her I will go see my mum first then tell you - why? Why is she putting up these conditions?

There's meant to be some sort of humbleness and sincerity when you're asking for forgiveness, Rajni lacks it, completely.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

devil_saint2000desi5555addicted2tvami_31Mulan08ssroomani-Chandramukhi-

addicted2tv Senior Member
addicted2tv
addicted2tv

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
I just can't understand what the poster is trying to say here...ok agreed people everywhere are lying and certain things happened to you and your friends,what does that mean? We should start accepting lies? If that's existing we should just accept it...it's like everyone knows about corruption,so we should just accept it and move on...do you call this growing up?
I just hate rajnis character,it's not because of what happened with her but  for her attitude from day one...I always feel she is justlaying with krish's emotions and let me tell you i m no gaurav khanna fan...I started watching due to hats off productions,but it completely failed for me..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

devil_saint2000desi5555hunybuttami_31_Fantasy_Mulan08ssroomani-Chandramukhi-

desi5555 Groupbie
desi5555
desi5555

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Okay I had to get this off my chest. 

@ amarjeet73  you are calming 70% people hid their past, so you are saying that Rajo and her parents did not do anything wrong by hiding the fact that she was scammed into becoming a surrogate mother.  They were afraid that no guy will marry Rajo if the guy and his family came to know that she gave birth to a child (even if it was for surrogacy purpose - for good cause and that too without asking anything in return -- money).

So lets take a hypothetical scenario.. A girl (boy) needs  blood transfusion after a major accident she was in. and the blood she received was HIV positive [due to negligence of doc and other members of the hospital].  She and her/his family comes to know about this.  After some time a rishta comes for her/him, and her/his parents wants to make sure that their daughter/son   has a good life after all that has happened.  So they decided that they will not disclose this fact to the groom/bride and the potential in-laws.. after all it is about their daughter's/son's happiness and if the  groom/bride and his/her family comes to know about it they would not accept the rishta.  [Another case can be what is the person already knew they cannot have kids].  When is it "okay" to hid (not disclose) information to the potential in-laws?  

All I am trying to say here is no matter how big/small the past is...Rule of thumb is: if you feel the need to hid your past, from your future in-laws, chances are when the truth comes out, everyone is going to get hurt.  so it is better to put everything on the table so no one feels cheats or betrayed. 

Edited by desi5555 - 11 August 2012 at 1:04pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

devil_saint2000addicted2tvssroomani-Chandramukhi-OnlyHope

classyjas Newbie
classyjas
classyjas

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
I guess nobody would have accused Rajni so much had she not been shown as an outright honest and righteous person. Going by her previous behaviour, people would have expected her to come out clean on the first night of their marriage. Agreed, her mom spoke the entire truth of Rajni's surrogacy to the Vaishnav parivar before marriage, but not even for once, did she feel the urge to discuss this with her husband. You spend the entire night talking about your past, Krish shares so many things but Rajni didn't feel the need to bring up her surrogacy even once. This is actually a characterisation flaw of Rajni by the makers or she is purposely being shown as a hypocrite!

Somehow I believe the latter to be true as if you all remember during the scene when she seeks Krish's forgiveness, she says that all this while she couldn't muster the courage to tell the truth where Krish told her right away that he wouldn't have consented to marry her had he knew about her past. That's when she confesses that her respect for Krish multiplied ten times and towards the end touched his feet twice!!

So the problem is not whether is the problem/past is grave enough to be forgiven or not but the way our female lead, Rajni has handled the entire situation. She missed the opportunity of telling Krish on the first night and then second time in the resort when she got to know of Archana's death in ye newspaper. And even after that when she saw that Krish had a lot of doubts/questions in his mind regarding her recent behaviour, then also she didn't come clean. Just because Krish had told her that she can reveal when ever she is ready, so she conveniently assumed that he already knows about her surrogacy though her mother and that he is asking just for the heck of asking; so why not jerk him around.

I say she took undue advantage of Krish's love and faith in her. Now that she has broken his trust, I seriously don't think she is making amends or actually understanding the hurt she has caused to the one person who loved her like crazy.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

devil_saint2000addicted2tvami_31ssroomani-Chandramukhi-

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi5555

Okay I had to get this off my chest. 

@ amarjeet73  you are calming 70% people hid their past, so you are saying that Rajo and her parents did not do anything wrong by hiding the fact that she was scammed into becoming a surrogate mother.  They were afraid that no guy will marry Rajo if the guy and his family came to know that she gave birth to a child (even if it was for surrogacy purpose - for good cause and that too without asking anything in return -- money).

So lets take a hypothetical scenario.. A girl (boy) needs  blood transfusion after a major accident she was in. and the blood she received was HIV positive [due to negligence of doc and other members of the hospital].  She and her/his family comes to know about this.  After some time a rishta comes for her/him, and her/his parents wants to make sure that their daughter/son   has a good life after all that has happened.  So they decided that they will not disclose this fact to the groom/bride and the potential in-laws.. after all it is about their daughter's/son's happiness and if the  groom/bride and his/her family comes to know about it they would not accept the rishta.  [Another case can be what is the person already knew they cannot have kids].  When is it "okay" to hid (not disclose) information to the potential in-laws?  

All I am trying to say here is no mater how big/small the past is...Rule of thumb is: if you feel the need to hid your past, from your future in-laws, chances are when the truth comes out, everyone is going to get hurt.  so it is better to put everything on the table so no one feels cheats or betrayed. 

first of all you cannot compare a death with delivering a baby!! it is very foolish comparison no parents will do that for sure..

another issue is, as far as rajini is concerned her mum already informed the family about her past hence she agreed for the marriage, and i don't think any female for that matter will go and tell after marriage about their past to their husband or his family that she got a child, as she already know that her parents already sorted out her issue with the family and no one would like to bring up the topic of the child with her husband to hurt him!! it is just a common sense

as far as rajini is concerned she caught up in a situation of what to do , or what not to do.. hence when she find out the truth she informed her husband's family and left decision on them..
classyjas Newbie
classyjas
classyjas

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Understood your extrapolation but the same doesn't apply in this case. And also where does the question arise of using common sense so as to avoid hurting your husband's feelings when Rajni believes that everybody in her sasural knows her past. According to Rajni, her mother told the surrogacy thing, the Vaishnav parivar were okay with the entire thing, accepted her as their bahu inspire of knowing that she has already had a baby.

So if it's a common known truth in her sasural and Krish knows according to Rajni, then where does the question arise of hurting his feelings if he knew about it already. Wouldn't Rajni like to see how Krish dealt when he got to know about her past or may be just to thank him for being mature and understanding enough!

Edited by classyjas - 11 August 2012 at 4:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devil_saint2000ssroomani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index