India-Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka
Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

why against rajini (Page 2)

Ami25 Senior Member
Ami25
Ami25

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
I disagree with you !!! She is wrong and they way she is behaving now is wrong !! first she was all around that baby - now she wants to be forgiven in ady for all that happened !! very strange !! she is soo much against krish about those workers but she cant stand oon her grounds about her own lies and tell the through by herself - she told the truth because she got caught !! otherwise she would never have told - nothing can surpass the truth - and this truth was not for anyone's good ---- this was a pure lie==== according to you 70 % marriges are full of lies right ?? in which world you live ?? This is not true and you can lie about minor stuff and this is about a baby for god sake !! Npo joke here 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devil_saint2000addicted2tvssroomanifj08

amarjeet73 Groupbie
amarjeet73
amarjeet73

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
yes it is true most of ppeople hide stuff
my friends husband hide so many stuff from her too
he hide he has harnia plus stuttering problem
he cannot lift stufsince in canada i have seen so many story about liying stuf

one man married 5 time and making money in the name of marriage never told girls he is married here in canada before and have 2 children boy and girl

even he has to pay child support to his own children
I feel bad for those girl who married him those 5 ladies got decieve too
i heard one last women even he married was DSP daughter here in India
open your newspaper and see the news because you all might be young people donot know whats going on in the world

as a young people everybody dream they want perfect husband and wife like happens in fairy tale or in movie but real worl is totally different

according to you guys i should taking divorce for deceiving me that he has son before marrige then and my friend too who has husband with harnia and some time he has shuttering problem
so we both should kick our husband out of our house too and behave like krish is behaving

so is this solution to problem ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhokaiphjshide

amarjeet73 Groupbie
amarjeet73
amarjeet73

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
ok this is fine
going on in the show humilating krish
my friend her husband didnot told her tha he has harnia and had been operated 2 time before her marriage and little bit stuttering problem too which she found on first night in that he stutter
because before marriage he came and see the girl without talking to her everybody think he is nice guy
i have seen another story one guy married 5 time with having 2 kids from first marriage and paying childsupport.
last women he married was police officer daughter in India.he was lieing and getting married when
pick up your news paper and read news how many news are there. he was marring for money so marriage is business for him. 

as a young people you guys are living in dream world like everybody think like that like when i was young i also dream like perfect husband like fairytale and in movies they show and my freind too

according to you guys me and my friend should be doing same thing (krish is doing with rajini) kicking our husband out of house or humilating our husbands so that our lifes messed up so much then one day we should go for divorce
or krish is boy he can do anything we are ladies and we cannot do anything.
Is this solution to the problem?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhokaiphjshide

hunybutt Groupbie
hunybutt
hunybutt

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
I m nt against her bcx of her hiding the truth...i hate her careless attitude towards krish ...she never respect his feelings ...he is human and in love with her how can she be so careless...
Second if she cant tell him the trutb the she dun have right to lie with him...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

devil_saint2000addicted2tvleo4everssroomanifj08-Chandramukhi-

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amarjeet73

I donot understand why everybody against rajini namita is correct choti si mistake ke liya sare use bahu mane se inkar kar rahi hai
I am with rajini sare world mein sab log dokhe se shadi karte hai

doesnot mean everybody took divorce or left that person alone like they are doing in show
maf karna sabse badi baat hai

I know shaadi se pehale usne nahin bataya to kya sare use paraya kar deange
sab se badi baat krish ke ma ne krishna ke agg mang kar is bahu ko liya tha ab use bahu ke saath khare hona chaiye
70% of people in this world do that too hide past for the sake of kids. and in this she belive her mother told the truth.doesnot matter it is boy or girl

like most of NRI had married before and tell people they never married.even sometime they have kids and paying child support and never told other people whats going on in other country where they are living

like my husband has adopted son  I came to know after marriage

they are humilating rajini too much and everybody against her

she is trying her best to get her husband love so whats wrong in that

people who are commenting against rajini  they are thinking just krish  side not rajni side

if anyone here was in that situation what you would do like rajini is fighting

fight or left the house

krish lovers only here are discussing it
come to reality stop dreaming in dream world

I like this show because it is helping these people to come out of old mentality or old samaj type thinking

agree with you completely .. 
fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
i do not like rajni's character
 - initially she looked headstrong, used to the independence her parents had given her of making decisions, personally i didnt like that
- then when she spoke up in a business decision, it made no sense bcos she had no background knowledge
- disliked her even further when they showed all the family converting to her way of thinking by her use of a very stupid example
- then she started lying... that was really bad, even if she thought her mother had told them abt her past why did she have to keep lying??? there she dug herself into a deep deep deep hole
- right now, her attitude in going about her redemption is all wrong, she is not trying to rectify her mistake but win one over krish
- and when she will have convinced krish, they will start bringing up the kid again

but remember this is not against the actress its how the CVs are portraying her character

and i don't care if this happens in real life so we should accept it, it is how they show a person dealing with each situation that matters and rajni's character is not doing it right

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

devil_saint2000jasmine477addicted2tv_Fantasy_kinny_ranvirleo4everssroomani-Chandramukhi-

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
I agree with u Fathima
yashpatel Newbie
yashpatel
yashpatel

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Hello Guys grow up

this is 21st century. don't be narrow minded.

I understand that its Rajnis fault to hiding truth.

but i dont think they have to stretch it too long. 

Its not Rajnis fault whatever happened to her. Its like a rape if some girl is rapped what is her fault . why she feel guilt. same thing happened with rajni.

i am totally supporting rajni. she was ready to leave house. Its krish who cannot take decision. thats his problem . and nobody should treat anybody like a shit. the way buva is treating rajni what is she doing to her mayka why dont she go and stay with her husband. why she dont mind her business.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bvfan123dhokai

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index