India-Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka
Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

why against rajini

amarjeet73 Groupbie
amarjeet73
amarjeet73

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
I donot understand why everybody against rajini namita is correct choti si mistake ke liya sare use bahu mane se inkar kar rahi hai
I am with rajini sare world mein sab log dokhe se shadi karte hai

doesnot mean everybody took divorce or left that person alone like they are doing in show
maf karna sabse badi baat hai

I know shaadi se pehale usne nahin bataya to kya sare use paraya kar deange
sab se badi baat krish ke ma ne krishna ke agg mang kar is bahu ko liya tha ab use bahu ke saath khare hona chaiye
70% of people in this world do that too hide past for the sake of kids. and in this she belive her mother told the truth.doesnot matter it is boy or girl

like most of NRI had married before and tell people they never married.even sometime they have kids and paying child support and never told other people whats going on in other country where they are living

like my husband has adopted son  I came to know after marriage

they are humilating rajini too much and everybody against her

she is trying her best to get her husband love so whats wrong in that

people who are commenting against rajini  they are thinking just krish  side not rajni side

if anyone here was in that situation what you would do like rajini is fighting

fight or left the house

krish lovers only here are discussing it
come to reality stop dreaming in dream world

I like this show because it is helping these people to come out of old mentality or old samaj type thinking

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

garapatiBlossom10sbh1phjshidesathuraj

phadukaran Senior Member
phadukaran
phadukaran

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
well Krish ladka hai to chalta hai, agar Rajni ladka hoti to chalta, ladki hai isi liiye to problem hai na.  that is the mentality everyone has.  

Being a guy, i feel the pain of girls, when my wife had a past, and something similar had happened, and i found out about her past after marriage.  I didn't kick her out, or misbehaved, if she wanted to she could of lied, and kept on hiding, but she didn't.   That is what matters, to me.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

garapatisbh1phjsBlossom10Samaira32

desi5555 Groupbie
desi5555
desi5555

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amarjeet73

I donot understand why everybody against rajini namita is correct choti si mistake ke liya sare use bahu mane se inkar kar rahi hai

doesnot mean everybody took divorce or left that person alone like they are doing in show

sab se badi baat krish ke ma ne krishna ke agg mang kar is bahu ko liya tha ab use bahu ke saath khare hona chaiye
70% of people in this world do that too hide past for the sake of kids. and in this she belive her mother told the truth.doesnot matter it is boy or girl

like most of NRI had married before and tell people they never married.even sometime they have kids and paying child support and never told other people whats going on in other country where they are living

people who are commenting against rajini  they are thinking just krish  side not rajni side

fight or left the house

I like this show because it is helping these people to come out of old mentality or old samaj type thinking

First of all I would not LIE like Rajani did...she should at least show some remorse.  She is behaving like she is right for hidingn the truth and Krish is wrong.  Anyone would feel betrayed if they were in Krish place.   You CANNOT expect that Krish will forgive Rajo overnight.  It will take time.  

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

devil_saint2000geek2pari2386addicted2tvsbh1bewafaparadigmssroomani-Chandramukhi-

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
why i feel rajni is wrong

1. she made a huge isse and stood up and said no to krish talked to him about his past at that point she sohld have said something about herslef too
  2. even if her mom was to say why ddnt she mention it on the wedding night when opening up to him, never felt the need to discuss about it?
  3. even when he said i knw ur lying come nad say she took her good time
  4. now after saying mahan bangai, blamed her mom, yes mom ddt say but why the ** ddnt u open ur mouth afterwards also yeh koi itnai normal baat ha k mom nay bata dia tou uske after koi reacton hi nhn huna tha krish ka? not even suspicionk maybe mom ddt say to them?
  5. even after all that has come uot she is actually SMUG, there is abs no remorse no gulit no feelnig of oh i was so worng i need ot do it, there is high n mighty look fine i offend u i will leave the home
  6. i want her to have a heart to heart talk with her hubby why she led and why she wants him to firgive admit that she was worng n it was not intentional( surrogracy) discuss the future too she will stay pay attention to kid is he ok with that
  7. rather she is just dong kiddish things to make him like her agian? rubbish?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sh4m_4devil_saint2000hunybuttaddicted2tv_Fantasy_geek2kinny_ranvirbewafassroomani-Chandramukhi-

_Fantasy_ Senior Member
_Fantasy_
_Fantasy_

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
I disagree, completely.

This isn't a small 'mistake'. What happened with Rajni was awful but what is Krish and his family's fault in this? Only that they blindly and Rajni very nicely took advantage. Surbhi and her husband were right, this whole thing was Rajni's responsibility, not her mothers. She's a smart girl so why did she not guess her mothers intentions from the start? She should've been honest from the beginning. Like Krish said, she told him all the useless things on the first night but hid this.

And no, it was never her intention to say anything otherwise she wouldn't lie so easily. No matter how much people try to justify Rajni, she is wrong. She said lie after lie, honest people don't wait till they're caught to say the truth.

And for me, my dislike of this character has come because she's acting like she's done nothing. She's pushing herself onto Krish, she's forcing him to do things for her because they're married. She should be grateful to Yashoda that she's being allowed to live with them. I hated her attitude at the office, both days! Someone who's sorry doesn't remind you of the reasons why you should forgive them. I actually loved that Krish drove off, she deserved it. And he should've told his mum that he doesn't care, but he's too nice. She's trying to win him over and there's no problem, it's the way she's going about it. Maybe it's just me but she's coming across as arrogant.

I'm sure she's going to do something stupid at this party.

No offense but there's a big difference between adopting a child and giving birth and hiding it. I have no sympathy for this character. I don't think anyone but Krish is humiliating Rajni and he has every right to. Faiba, well she humiliates everyone so who cares.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ducati2272sh4m_4devil_saint2000addicted2tvkinny_ranvirbewafaleo4everssroomani-Chandramukhi-

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amarjeet73

fight or left the house

70% of people in this world dhoke se shaadi karte hain... yeah statistics aapko kisne di? Shocked

Do you think it is allright that people hide their past to get married and later they should apologize and everything will be fine?  That 70% NRIs lie to their Indian brides about their past, and it is perfectly fine, no big deal? Kamaal ke soch hai aapke Big smile

You came to know of your husband's son after marriage and you forgave him, aap ki azaadana soch aur modern mentality ko mai appriciate karti hoon.But would he have forgiven you and accepted you if you had a son before marriage and hid it from him?

Anyways, you like the show and the current track - please keep watching Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

devil_saint2000addicted2tvleo4everssroomani-Chandramukhi-

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=leo4ever]

1. even after all that has come uot she is actually SMUG, there is abs no remorse no gulit no feelnig of oh i was so worng i need ot do it, there is high n mighty look fine i offend u i will leave the home/QUOTE]

SMUG - that is the word!   I said the same thing after the factory strike episode when one by one the family sided with her leaving Krish alone.   The look she gave Krish was that - SMUG - "I am always right and I told you so"  look!  It is the look on the face of the cat who has had all the cream! Dead

Either the CVs are messing up big time and not directing her properly  OR Shrenu badly needs lessons in acting!   Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sh4m_4devil_saint2000PrincessRuaddicted2tvbewafaThinker_Bellefj08-Chandramukhi-

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
That "smug" or whatever you wanna call it is actually what doesn't go with "Rajnibala's" character..the Rajni that was introduced wayyy in the beginning..the covert, shy, keeping to herself types...one you would expect to die of guilt if she had wronged. Now, we're not asking her to any sorta thing here Stern Smile but honest guilt is all that's needed! Also, she can't just expect to be forgiven overnight...even IF she gets forgiven down the road, it'll always be difficult for Krish to ever accept/love her the way he did in the beginning...trust is rarely a thing that can be fully replaced, rarely.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

classyjasPrincessRudevil_saint2000addicted2tvkinny_ranvirbewafassroomani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index