Balika Vadhu

Where is Jugat? (Page 5)

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hina13

Originally posted by sunitasharma

I read ur comment and I knew u were talking abt SV. Since I was writing a slightly negetive comment I was not taking his name.  One more thing isme itna serious hone ki koi baat nahi hai.
it was first you  who became serious ...if you don't agree with my comment you have no right to insult my comment either ..i do admire SV a lot and you might not like him damn i care but you have no right to insult my comment either from which angle you find him cute ...i find him one of the most good looking guys on TV  its my thinking  you don't like him i don't mind but let me ask who gave you right to ask me from which angle you find him cute ...you don;t find him cute don't bother to write  but insulting someone like this ..i will call it very wrong ...

Of course Shashank Vyas is very good looking. There is no doubt about it. 

He plays a character which has grey shades to it for which he may not be liked by many. But, his character is to make the audience angry and frustrated and if he has achieved that (which I think he has done really well) then he knows his job. 

It is not fare to comment on an actor on personal level. We may have our differences of opinions but we must not forget that we are all decent people hanging out here,for fun,for frolic and sometimes for a serious discussion if we find some episodes hitting us emotionally or questioning our understanding on life's varied colours.

But,it does not give us any license to hurt friends by making comments which we would not appreciate if some one else made of our favourite actors.

All the actors are doing a fabulous job here and let us appreciate them for their work.

Edited by mocking_bird - 10 August 2012 at 9:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cuteepoojamahi12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index