India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Where is Jugat? (Page 4)

sunitasharma Groupbie
sunitasharma
sunitasharma

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
 I was not angry with you earleir when I made all these comments. When I commented on SV looks i was not being sarcastic or anything. I was just joking with you. But whewn I realised that u are upset I politely said sorry to u. But my politeness has opposite erffect . It has not been accepted with grace. So I take my sorry back. Angry

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Sunita & Hina... I don't care who started it or how it started.  ENUFF!  Truce Please.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samvi.Suchi-

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitasharma

I was not angry with you earleir when I made all these comments. When I commented on SV looks i was not being sarcastic or anything. I was just joking with you. But whewn I realised that u are upset I politely said sorry to u. But my politeness has opposite erffect . It has not been accepted with grace. So I take my sorry back. Angry
end it now Angryenough i never asked to you say sorry to me ..i never wanted or never asked... just said don't behave like this and moreover why are  you making such a issue i was joking too ..if you can feel so bad on your part then imagine how i must have felt ...your comment i found extremely sacrastic not on anyone else but me thats why i responded otherwise i am no fond of arguing 

sorry Anjana ..next no comment from me on this issue 

Edited by hina13 - 10 August 2012 at 7:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15AnjanaYYZ

samvi. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniHina-tiny15AnjanaYYZ

Jaya-V Senior Member
Jaya-V
Jaya-V

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Jaggu and his dukhi bar ROFLi loved this name dukhi bar LOL

@Hina13 ...dear just chillHug Sunita just asked a question from which angle you find Jagaya no Jagaya her meaning was Shashank cute ..lemme answer to her

@Sunitasharma ...lemme answer you all Shanky fans find him cute from every angle Embarrassednow from which which angle we explain to you ..its like in explaining all place on IF will be lessConfused and we will get old in explaining and you will get old in reading ..because he is sooo cute Embarrassedso in few words answer of your question we find him cute from every angleHeart  ..your confusion cleared or not ?

Edited by Jaya-V - 10 August 2012 at 8:31am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cuteepoojasunitasharmaJan50mahi12Hina-tiny15

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Perseus-

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Jugat was conspicuously absent from the Gawari + Mummy scene today?  Did he run off to Jaitsar or Dukhi bar may hap?  Will he not appear when Chandmama finally does?  The CVs appear to be saving the vrat breakage scene(s) for some reasonErmm... or am i being overly suspiciousSilly .. maybe its simple case of lunar eclipse!TongueROFL

It looks like this track was shown particularly to highlight the differences between Anandi and Gauri . Anandi was least bothered about her hunger. Everyone at Haveli wanted her to eat first..but she went out with Gulli worrying about some other person. On the other hand, Gauri was impatient. Her mom and Jag thinks her hunger can wait..but she is too eager to fill her stomach. 

Yeah since this vrat thing is going on for 2 episodes, i guess the CV's plan to end this vrat day with a nice big fight between J-GTongue. Btw what happened to Bhago's spirit? Gauri seemed to be too occupied with her hunger issues...she has no time to think of Bhago's spirit nowLOL
bold perhaps Jaggu will be late and Gauri will be roaming in anger her kyun kyun i am so hungry and pati dev gayabROFLwho knows he might have gone to bring something for Gauri but she will blast him this that and Jaggu will defend ...how good it will be if  cvs someday show us a WWE match between JGROFLbreaking everything  in house on each other's head ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12tiny15AnjanaYYZ

sunitasharma Groupbie
sunitasharma
sunitasharma

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Jaya confusion cleared. Wink
Jaya-V Senior Member
Jaya-V
Jaya-V

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitasharma

Jaya confusion cleared. Wink
glad it did and hopefully  in future no such confusion will arise from your side Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index