Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Where is Jugat? (Page 3)

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitasharma

From which angle ConfusedJagia looks cute to you?
i think Shashank Vyas is pretty cute ...and hina too is saying that... he is the actor who is playing the character so its his looks  for the character ...and he is pretty good looking man ...Jagaya is whatever by character by looks he is a handsome man  ...now whats the issue in that for you guys ..Confusedif you don't find him good looking then better not insult him like this Stern Smile

Edited by mahi12 - 10 August 2012 at 5:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-VHina-aparnaumatiny15AnjanaYYZ

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged

I read ur comment and I knew u were talking abt SV. Since I was writing a slightly negetive comment I was not taking his name.  One more thing isme itna serious hone ki koi baat nahi hai.
it was first you  who became serious ...if you don't agree with my comment you have no right to insult my comment either ..i do admire SV a lot and you might not like him damn i care but you have no right to insult my comment either from which angle you find him cute ...i find him one of the most good looking guys on TV  its my thinking  you don't like him i don't mind but let me ask who gave you right to ask me from which angle you find him cute ...you don;t find him cute don't bother to write  but insulting someone like this ..i will call it very wrong ...

Edited by hina13 - 10 August 2012 at 8:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cuteepoojaJaya-Vmahi12tiny15

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
May be he has gone to dukhi bar.His favourite place where he "bares his soul"for us all.LOL
Probably they show his being dukhi remembering Anandi and Shiv telliing his family about anandi's divorcee status.

Edited by aparnauma - 10 August 2012 at 4:46am
sunitasharma Groupbie
sunitasharma
sunitasharma

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged

But i was not insulting ur choice lekin still if it gives you comfort then i say sorry.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
@sunitasharma.....actually the thing is you need to be careful while writing  such comments you might not like an actor but you shouldn't hurt anyone's feelings and please anyone reading your comment  first time will say you are not only  insulting Shashank Vyas but also mocking Hina's comments from which angle Jagaya  is cute .first we thought you are talking about Jagaya mixing real and reel man  then you directly wrote you know Hina is talking about SV in order to save yourself you didn't wrote exact name ...your comment is not slightly negative but complete negative ...worth for mods to take action but since you have said sorry so we leave you next time be careful ..imagine someone says same about your favorite actor then how will you react ?...personally i admire Shashank a lot as very good actor and very cute man ...Jagaya is whatever by character say a lot things to him but can't control saying he ie very cute by looks since Shanky is very cute ..the innocent boyish charm makes him really cute ..wish we could see him in  positive light too again  so it will become easy for people like me to appreciate him completelyLOLevery person has different opinions different likes and dislikes try to appreciate each other's opinions instead of putting negative remarks and creating war zone here if can't appreciate then its better to keep quiet then create fight ,,,hope next time you take this into notice 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cuteepoojaJaya-VJan50Hina-tiny15

poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
why is this teej fast breaking being dragged so much ??? I am getting as impatient as Gauri. For 2 days they are waiting for the moon.
Is sumthing spl gng to happen to Anandi at the time of breaking the fast ? eg the entire Shekhar family turning up there .. or aise hi they are dragging?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Jagaya  i would have said he is in duhki bar because Gauri's taunt to him  hurted him  ..bar is the only place where he consoles his dukh but isn't he observing fast too Confusedso he might be strolling outside waiting for chandamamaLOLsince Gawari and her mom need to do secret wedding planning .

delay in fast breaking ..i think for Anandi.. student sick and hospital issue was only brought for her and going to be sasur jee's meeting in typical Anandi and Bharion first meeting style ...its not like shiv will be breaking her fast because so far segments are covering their every scene next is their engagment but no such scene its not a small thing very big  so i don't think it will happen and for JaGo there might be some big tamasha waiting LOL

Edited by mahi12 - 10 August 2012 at 5:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-VHina-aparnaumatiny15

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged

But i was not insulting ur choice lekin still if it gives you comfort then i say sorry.

just because you didn't quote me doesn't mean your target wasn't me and you don't need to be sorry to comfort me but sorry because you did wrong your behavior was wrong  and you should be sorry for that ...but anyways i am not the one to make you say sorry its on you ...so end of this thing from me here next time mods will say to you what is right and wrong not me ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-Vtiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index