Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Where is Jugat? (Page 2)

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitha

I think from now on they will show every moment parallel, where jagya will remember anandi always and anandi forget jagya completely.

Yes - I think there will be parallels left right and centre hence forth.  I think Anandi will ve flashes of Jugat from time to time,but lesser and lesser...and maybe negative ones.  Agree about Jugat's positive recalls of Anandi being more likely

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitasharmanithasamvi.Suchi-

mbaparamita Groupbie
mbaparamita
mbaparamita

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mocking_bird

@AnjanaYYZ. 
Give Jagya a breathing space!! Woh aaye to kyoun aaya,Na aaye to kyoun nehi?? LOLLOL

Kare toh kya kare??

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL well said...

Jug must be sitting in some Dukhi Bar...n remembering the days spent with Anandi...

Pizza madam ko to sirf apne pizza ki padhi hai...wo to ye bhi care nehi karti ki uska katputli patti khana khaya ki nehi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
J was frustrated with gauri's impatience abt moon so he walked out of the room to get some fresh air..LOL

samvi.

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mocking_bird

@AnjanaYYZ. 
Give Jagya a breathing space!! Woh aaye to kyoun aaya,Na aaye to kyoun nehi?? LOLLOL

Kare toh kya kare??
very well said ...what can poor Jaggu do LOLwhen he comes people here start complaining why he is here and doing this... when he doesn't  where is he?LOL what  poor guy should do ?that was good he wasn't around Gauri and her mummy yesterday whenever he is away from them his brain starts working the mostLOLbut i do missed Shanky yesterdayCrychalo whenever Jaggu comes i can switch the volume off so i can't hear what tu tu mein mein jaggu is doing and i can concentrate on cuteee Shashank VyasEmbarrassedbut he didn't come yesterdayDisapprove

Edited by hina13 - 10 August 2012 at 3:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-Vtiny15

sunitasharma Groupbie
sunitasharma
sunitasharma

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
From which angle ConfusedJagia looks cute to you?

mbaparamita

mbaparamita Groupbie
mbaparamita
mbaparamita

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitasharma

ROFLROFL
Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitasharma

before commenting read the post and understand i am talking about actor and his looks and from which angle he looks ugly to you?.that you are  so confused and shocked if i called him cute ..i think i have written Shashank Vyas in my post still it was so difficult for you and miss who is  laughing at your comments to understand ...

Edited by hina13 - 10 August 2012 at 8:50am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-Vsamvi.mahi12aparnaumatiny15

sunitasharma Groupbie
sunitasharma
sunitasharma

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
I read ur comment and I knew u were talking abt SV. Since I was writing a slightly negetive comment I was not taking his name.  One more thing isme itna serious hone ki koi baat nahi hai.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index