Balika Vadhu

Where is Jugat?

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Jugat was conspicuously absent from the Gawari + Mummy scene today?  Did he run off to Jaitsar or Dukhi bar may hap?  Will he not appear when Chandmama finally does?  The CVs appear to be saving the vrat breakage scene(s) for some reason🤔... or am i being overly suspicious🤪 .. maybe its simple case of lunar eclipse!😛🤣 Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@AnjanaYYZ. 
Give Jagya a breathing space!! Woh aaye to kyoun aaya,Na aaye to kyoun nehi?? 😆😆

Kare toh kya kare??
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mocking_bird

@AnjanaYYZ. 

Give Jagya a breathing space!! Woh aaye to kyoun aaya,Na aaye to kyoun nehi?? 😆😆

Kare toh kya kare??

I am becoming hyper like Gawari and thinking worst like her🤣🤣  Its just that she had mummy on one side and jugat on the other yesterday and now no jugat.  So, am hoping😍
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You are thinking about him !!? From last night my mind is not letting me think about anything !! Its reeling around - Shiv- His family- Anandi 😆 Yesterday's episode is not leaving my mind for a sec ! 🤣 🤣 Specially the ''statue !'' incident ! 🤣 🤣
To hell with jagat and his nagging wife ! 😆 Who wants to see them complaining, fighting and playing blame games when on other side we have Shivu's funny family 🤣

P.S. Maybe jugat is bribing chandamama to give his darshan so that his dear wife can have food as soon as possible. See..actualy Gawari is a bhukkad not shiv 😆 She said, ''shaadi ke din dher sara khoob badhiya badhiya khaana khaungi '' 🤣 🤣Edited by piya_anshian - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Piya - the teej parallel is pre-occupying me.  I smell something fishy...CVs r deffo upto something.  Guess patience is only cure.  
nitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In today's episode gauri and her mom planned about jago marriage.
In jetsar Singh family plans about ansh marriage.
I am expecting two marriages will happen in parallel
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nitha

In today's episode gauri and her mom planned about jago marriage.

In jetsar Singh family plans about ansh marriage.
I am expecting two marriages will happen in parallel

I think that too... but, teej ka parallel ki kya content & message/moral hai I am very curio to know
nitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think from now on they will show every moment parallel, where jagya will remember anandi always and anandi forget jagya completely.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nitha

I think from now on they will show every moment parallel, where jagya will remember anandi always and anandi forget jagya completely.

Yes - I think there will be parallels left right and centre hence forth.  I think Anandi will ve flashes of Jugat from time to time,but lesser and lesser...and maybe negative ones.  Agree about Jugat's positive recalls of Anandi being more likely
mbaparamita thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mocking_bird

@AnjanaYYZ. 

Kare toh kya kare??

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 well said...

Jug must be sitting in some Dukhi Bar...n remembering the days spent with Anandi...

Pizza madam ko to sirf apne pizza ki padhi hai...wo to ye bhi care nehi karti ki uska katputli patti khana khaya ki nehi...