Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Just a good day! (Page 96)

Hriju321 IF-Rockerz
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Topic change -- did you hear Bhaiyya's dialog about performance pay and incentives and cutting them if they did not perform. 

What was he talking about ? I have tons of gutter thoughts but would like better non gutter decoding !

Soapy,
From yesterday my mind has been in gutter and its still in gutter inspite of the big DADI...wish to remain in gutter SKD or Angie will give me nightmares.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooNewbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
OT again ... I am using Safari and not able to see pics on posts since yesterday... does anyone else have this problem?

The browser seems to resolve the URL - I see it trying to fetch from imgur.com but then it fails.
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hriju321

Topic change -- did you hear Bhaiyya's dialog about performance pay and incentives and cutting them if they did not perform. 

What was he talking about ? I have tons of gutter thoughts but would like better non gutter decoding !

Soapy,
From yesterday my mind has been in gutter and its still in gutter inspite of the big DADI...wish to remain in gutter SKD or Angie will give me nightmares.

Stay in gutter... AD will come and pull you out ! Well my idea of performance was something else ... decode it Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo

Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

He also spoke about watching the figures for a week or something like that...more on TRPs?
have only watched once so don't remember...but all his talk with Aman has a messageLOL

Yes , it does ... mostly it is the CVs talking to us!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo

chip Goldie
chip
chip

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chip

Why is she terrified... it can be anticipation+ awareness + thoda sa anxiety right ? Or are the unfinished pheras haunting her. She will become bindaas as and when pheras happen?

Btw, wasn't it strange the way they got the SR before Pheras part in? I understand they want to keep some lightheartedness in the show, but initially they established that Khushi is a girl well versed in all the traditional stuff. Why are they showing her toeing the line with Arnavji's reverse gear plan?

Yes -- these two things perplex me

1) she does not know about pheras being an essential part or she forgot
2) she is accepting the reverse theory and not resisting ...

Khushi is also completely under Bhaiyya's spell like all the forum girls! That's the only explanation.

For the forgetting the pheras part, maybe the explanation is that after shouting themselves hoarse about being married to one and all, they have totally accepted each other as the spouse. All the vows have been taken silently between them, inspite of themselves. Also, maybe Khushi did not feel the lack of the pheras as all was done in DM's temple.

But once she was reminded of the pheras and she is feeling guilty about living with Arnavji without being fully married, it may have fit better to show her obsessed about getting the pheras done before the families realize the marriage was incomplete. The nervousness about SR should come later, right?
And then she gets obsessed with SR etc.

maalooNewbiesoapfan

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Again.. a slight change in topic.. If Mr. Malik was a two-timer, and ASR pretty much tells Dadi that Shyam was one too, and Dadi tells him first that ASRs Mom was not made of sterner stuff, and  that he is making a mistake by throwing Shyam out.. does that mean that she is promoting two-timing bas*****? Guys with a roving eye is ok according to her? 

Would sure love to know which ashram she was hiding in all these years.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipsoapsudsNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Why is she terrified... it can be anticipation+ awareness + thoda sa anxiety right ? Or are the unfinished pheras haunting her. She will become bindaas as and when pheras happen?

Btw, wasn't it strange the way they got the SR before Pheras part in? I understand they want to keep some lightheartedness in the show, but initially they established that Khushi is a girl well versed in all the traditional stuff. Why are they showing her toeing the line with Arnavji's reverse gear plan?

Yes -- these two things perplex me

1) she does not know about pheras being an essential part or she forgot
2) she is accepting the reverse theory and not resisting ...

Khushi is also completely under Bhaiyya's spell like all the forum girls! That's the only explanation.

For the forgetting the pheras part, maybe the explanation is that after shouting themselves hoarse about being married to one and all, they have totally accepted each other as the spouse. All the vows have been taken silently between them, inspite of themselves. Also, maybe Khushi did not feel the lack of the pheras as all was done in DM's temple.

But once she was reminded of the pheras and she is feeling guilty about living with Arnavji without being fully married, it may have fit better to show her obsessed about getting the pheras done before the families realize the marriage was incomplete. The nervousness about SR should come later, right?
And then she gets obsessed with SR etc.

She would have been but Arnav cleverly turned it to his advantage by using the SR card, the old Khushi would have told him off... she is now worried about his moods I guess.. so she is playing along ... but it does not mean that she is terrified...

chipmaaloo

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
OK peeps. GN. 3 am wake-up tomorrow and things to do before I can get to bed.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chipmaalooMepharmNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Go to top