Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Just a good day! (Page 95)

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by howcome

Originally posted by Astra

Originally posted by Mepharm

So as expected aaj hamare SKD ka satyanash ho gaya. Monday ko more Anji dramaDead. Just why is Khushi so scared, BTW? Did she intend to die a virgin?

Astraji aapne meri muh ki baat cheen li...What is with all that shit scared look with the mention of SR???? Doesnt she want it???? Its so lame...sharmana samajh aata hain par darna is over the top
Arrey , we girls know nothing about indian girls with kulchar and traditions.
Unless she fears the SR so much that she turns off her husband, she is not a virgin. Bas!

We don't know about Indian girls? What are we? You mean ASR will be turned she's not a virgin???Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead  or did I get it wrong?

Chill maadi...i am talking about the television land's perception of audience:

Thats how SP shows or most indian shows depict SR. THe female is potrayed more worried than eager. If she is eager, then she must have done it, is what they try to establish!

SP peeps need to come and visit the forum and read all the mature 18+ OS.. LOL All their misconceptions will be cleared once and for all..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chiphowcomeNewbiesoapfan

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Topic change -- did you hear Bhaiyya's dialog about performance pay and incentives and cutting them if they did not perform. 

What was he talking about ? I have tons of gutter thoughts but would like better non gutter decoding !

TRPs.
If they rise due to IPK performance, SP barsao's phool in promos and stuff. And if they go low. No Promotion

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chipmaaloodesigirl_18soapsudsNewbiesoapfan

chip Goldie
chip
chip

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Why is she terrified... it can be anticipation+ awareness + thoda sa anxiety right ? Or are the unfinished pheras haunting her. She will become bindaas as and when pheras happen?

Btw, wasn't it strange the way they got the SR before Pheras part in? I understand they want to keep some lightheartedness in the show, but initially they established that Khushi is a girl well versed in all the traditional stuff. Why are they showing her toeing the line with Arnavji's reverse gear plan?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsNewbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaloo

Originally posted by Mepharm

So as expected aaj hamare SKD ka satyanash ho gaya. Monday ko more Anji dramaDead. Just why is Khushi so scared, BTW? Did she intend to die a virgin?

Astraji aapne meri muh ki baat cheen li...What is with all that shit scared look with the mention of SR???? Doesnt she want it???? Its so lame...sharmana samajh aata hain par darna is over the top
Arrey , we girls know nothing about indian girls with kulchar and traditions.
Unless she fears the SR so much that she turns off her husband, she is not a virgin. Bas!

We don't know about Indian girls? What are we? You mean ASR will be turned she's not a virgin???Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead  or did I get it wrong?

Chill maadi...i am talking about the television land's perception of audience:

Thats how SP shows or most indian shows depict SR. THe female is potrayed more worried than eager. If she is eager, then she must have done it, is what they try to establish!

SP peeps need to come and visit the forum and read all the mature 18+ OS.. LOL All their misconceptions will be cleared once and for all..

Or read one steamy M&B ... they don't have to do it... but all the action that happens before is enough!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipmaaloo

Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chip

Why is she terrified... it can be anticipation+ awareness + thoda sa anxiety right ? Or are the unfinished pheras haunting her. She will become bindaas as and when pheras happen?

Btw, wasn't it strange the way they got the SR before Pheras part in? I understand they want to keep some lightheartedness in the show, but initially they established that Khushi is a girl well versed in all the traditional stuff. Why are they showing her toeing the line with Arnavji's reverse gear plan?

Yes -- these two things perplex me

1) she does not know about pheras being an essential part or she forgot
2) she is accepting the reverse theory and not resisting ...

Khushi is also completely under Bhaiyya's spell like all the forum girls! That's the only explanation.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipmaaloosoapsudsipkbs

Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Topic change -- did you hear Bhaiyya's dialog about performance pay and incentives and cutting them if they did not perform. 

What was he talking about ? I have tons of gutter thoughts but would like better non gutter decoding !

TRPs.
If they rise due to IPK performance, SP barsao's phool in promos and stuff. And if they go low. No Promotion

Good one ippy ! This is what perfume said a while ago!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkbs

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chip

Yes -- these two things perplex me

1) she does not know about pheras being an essential part or she forgot
2) she is accepting the reverse theory and not resisting ...

Khushi is also completely under Bhaiyya's spell like all the forum girls! That's the only explanation.
Yep, thats about right. She may not have been till yesterday but once Jiji told her how lucky she was and Khushi bitiya hugged the boy. i think the spell started working super fast !

Edited by howcome - 10 August 2012 at 10:27am

chipmaaloodesigirl_18Newbiesoapfan

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged

He also spoke about watching the figures for a week or something like that...more on TRPs?
have only watched once so don't remember...but all his talk with Aman has a messageLOL

chipmaaloodesigirl_18Newbiesoapfan

Go to top