Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Just a good day! (Page 9)

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirljoenet1234soapsudsshowstruck.Mandy.-Vee05-ipkbsPr1yanka

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
So this kissa Poolside ka is bothersome in nature...If Anjali is hiding Shyam how is he coming and going thru RM to Poolside without anyone noticing him???? Was he in the bag? LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630joenet1234showstruck.Mandy.Pr1yankaipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by veeps

Originally posted by ipkbs

<font size="3">She teases him with a gora baby, who's supposedly Arnav, (<font color="#0000cc">not! Its
the free baby pic in a photo frame, Kanjoos PH</font>). Leads him to play
tag and fall onto the bed and snap. Tooth gai. Satyanash! Millionaires have cheap beds eh?Ermm</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Ippy - whattay post...Clap Yeh kya gora baby, gora baby kar rahi ho? Yeh Punjabi baby hai...Ragini se pucho, bolegi - we are like that only, <font size="2"><font size="2"><font size="2">tum</font> S</font>outh Indians bhi na</font>...ROFL</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Sari, Ippy had a kicka** decoding of AR36K this morning... You have to check that out...ROFLBased on this gora baby...Wink</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Ippy - Link please...LOL</font>

From page 88. The smartest thing I've ever done. *smug grin*
LOL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3138652&TPN=88

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Maggie-joenet1234--Sari--Pr1yanka

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Ippy - whattay post...Clap Yeh kya gora baby, gora baby kar rahi ho? Yeh Punjabi baby hai...Ragini se pucho, bolegi - we are like that only, tum South Indians bhi na...ROFL

Abbeyaar! He was too white for a Punjabi baby too! Trust me, I know. LOL

Pata hai yaar, it was a jab at Ragini who never fails to bring up the South Indian card...secretly missing her you know who & can't stop talking about him...It is that phase in life...Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-joenet1234docgirlshowstrucksoapsuds-Vee05-ipkbsPr1yanka

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by joenet1234

Ippy - whattay post...Clap Yeh kya gora baby, gora baby kar rahi ho? Yeh Punjabi baby hai...Ragini se pucho, bolegi - we are like that only, tum South Indians bhi na...ROFL

Abbeyaar! He was too white for a Punjabi baby too! Trust me, I know. LOL

Pata hai yaar, it was a jab at Ragini who never fails to bring up the South Indian card...secretly missing her you know who & can't stop talking about him...It is that phase in life...Wink

Ah puppy love...that kinda love where you eat jackfruit Kheer for one...on their budday...LOL

docgirljoenet1234soapsudsshowstruckipkbsPr1yanka

desigirl_18 IF-Rockerz
desigirl_18
desigirl_18

Today was the kind of epi where i would have loved to write a take on but since time doesnt permit i will just enjoy all ur brilliant takes...Sari, Vee, Joey, Mandy, Tee, all girls on 1-2 pages been loving ur takes especially this week u guys have been fantastic with the long takes..pleasure to read!!

Just wanna say that today i smiled my goofy smile rewatching the epi again and again..felt like old times with the return of old magic..guess it was courtesy the blue shirt Wink...flirty playful ASR is my fave and he was in full swing today!! Everything about the epi worked for me today and it will go down as one of my favs!! Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirljoenet1234N112soapsudspremparbatshowstruck--Sari--.Mandy.-Vee05-ipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Originally posted by ipkbs

Brilliant post Sari once again. Describes the essence of the episode perfectly.

Mandy - I also feel that suitcase has stuff for pheras. He's going to fulfill khushis wish before his.

joey - shukriya for quoting my not so wise words. LOL Maybe papa Malik resides in Mumbai hence all the clues. I really hope there isn't more doom now that ASR laughed. His walk away from akash was very similar to his walk to the terrace.

meens - Nk is such a doll. He clicks with everyone. Even evil Dadi.

vee- trust you to notice stains lol.
love the way you connected their love with radha kishan.

Same Tee, that suitcase didn't appear out of nowhere for no reason and he purposely woke her up. He is upto something but is teasing her into believing its something else, poor thing she is so gullable

NK is adorable!! I watched back the epi on TV and he definately got under Dadi's skin on purpose.

Originally posted by bobop

@tee @mandy awesome post guys'i still cant stop drooling over naughty asr'ufff actually agar suhagraat dikhaya toh kya hoga is nanhi si jaan ka'but yeah'aisa kuchch hone waala nahi hai'aaj ka epi jab nuns ne mature label kar diya hai toh aagey kya boloonD'oh

I read that post, I thought seriously??? This is nothing! Leave it to SP to think this is mature content, no wonder there were so many digs thrown in this episode.

Naughty ASR is fun to watch, he was having too much fun teasing Khushi and I'm sure it'll continue in the next episode until he reveals the actual surprise 

Edited by .Mandy. - 09 August 2012 at 8:45pm

-Maggie-N112soapsuds-Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">So this kissa Poolside ka is bothersome in nature...If Anjali is hiding Shyam how is he coming and going thru RM to Poolside without anyone noticing him???? Was he in the bag?LOL</font>

Rags said he is Mr India.
I say he is harry potter.

That's the only logic I can find.

-Maggie-joenet1234N112DiyaS-Vee05-Pr1yanka

Go to top