Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Just a good day! (Page 8)

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeps

hiyas girls

Sari...Hug Thank you! It is good to know that I was not the only one who felt as I was watching off screen SBS footage for part of the episode...

Having said that, W*F is up with the Scarlett-ification of Arnie??? Why is everything postponed to tomorrow by the man of action these days??? Don't they know that procrastination is a sin??? Is this the social message they want to pass with this show???? AngryAngry  Kabhi Kabhi to Arnie Boy par doubt hota hai...Maajra kya hai boss???

BTW, the whole episode today was like watching Hum Aapke Hain Kaun?? At this rate, we might be getting a snark filled take 5 everyday soon...LOL

Aakash and Payalia have done it??? Shocked Hum nahi Maante.. As I said this morning, Aakash was asking Arnie "Anything special that we should know about???"... Please bhai tells me... I don't know anything...

pstt...can i get my ghee shakar now? Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

joenet1234N112ipkbsDiyaSPr1yanka

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

joenet1234--Sari--soapsuds.Mandy.-Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

hiyas girls

Having said that, W*F is up with the Scarlett-ification of Arnie??? Why is everything postponed to tomorrow by the man of action these days??? Don't they know that procrastination is a sin??? Is this the social message they want to pass with this show???? AngryAngry  Kabhi Kabhi to Arnie Boy par doubt hota hai...Maajra kya hai boss???

kabhi kabhi doubt hota hai? Seeing is believing.. you should always be in doubt regarding Arnie. Episode was just so out there that thinking went out the window and I just enjoyed the comedy. I mean Dadi ko bhi nahi baksha! kiya yaar!!! Bi-polarity much. It was cute but where did it fit in?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlHriju321N112soapsuds.Mandy.-Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

N112 IF-Dazzler

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321joenet1234.Mandy.-Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by ipkbs

<font size="3">She teases him with a gora baby, who's supposedly Arnav, (<font color="#0000cc">not! Its
the free baby pic in a photo frame, Kanjoos PH</font>). Leads him to play
tag and fall onto the bed and snap. Tooth gai. Satyanash! Millionaires have cheap beds eh?Ermm</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Ippy - whattay post...Clap Yeh kya gora baby, gora baby kar rahi ho? Yeh Punjabi baby hai...Ragini se pucho, bolegi - we are like that only, <font size="2"><font size="2"><font size="2">tum</font> S</font>outh Indians bhi na</font>...ROFL</font>

I is Punjabi also. And hum Punjabi itne bhi gore nahi hote. The baby had blue eyes. Look closely...

ashwink630docgirljoenet1234N112soapsuds-Vee05-Pr1yanka

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ipkbs

She teases him with a gora baby, who's supposedly Arnav, (not! Its the free baby pic in a photo frame, Kanjoos PH). Leads him to play tag and fall onto the bed and snap. Tooth gai. Satyanash! Millionaires have cheap beds eh?Ermm

Ippy - whattay post...Clap Yeh kya gora baby, gora baby kar rahi ho? Yeh Punjabi baby hai...Ragini se pucho, bolegi - we are like that only, tum South Indians bhi na...ROFL

Sari, Ippy had a kicka** decoding of AR36K this morning... You have to check that out...ROFL Based on this gora baby...Wink

Ippy - Link please...LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirljoenet1234N112ipkbsPr1yanka-Vee05-

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Ippy - whattay post...Clap Yeh kya gora baby, gora baby kar rahi ho? Yeh Punjabi baby hai...Ragini se pucho, bolegi - we are like that only, tum South Indians bhi na...ROFL

Abbeyaar! He was too white for a Punjabi baby too! Trust me, I know. LOL

docgirlN112--Sari--soapsudsshowstruck-Vee05-ipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Originally posted by psarada

I just had to post today in SG thread. Loved yesterday's episode more so because it was a deja vu moment for me and the talk that Khushi had with Arnav about incomplete marriage, well let's say I did the same with my  hubby. I had an arranged marriage - I was an maharastrian born and bought up in Andhra and my marriage got settled with an maharastrian engineer settled in US, originally from Bangalore. It was a quick wedding and we hardly had time to know each other. The groom's party wanted the wedding to be in Bangalore due to some health issues of members from the family and we agreed to it. Imagine my horror when the pandit that was called to conduct the wedding was a typical kannada guy. Actually I didn't understand what the pandit was saying and it was like I didn't even enjoy the marriage let alone cherish the moments and the vows I was taking. I just didn't feel like I got married. I completely clamped up after the wedding and my husband was at loss as to what has happened . After  a week when we were back to US I gathered some courage and told him that I felt our wedding was incomplete as I didn't understand and didn't recite the mantras along with the pandit. Hubby had a brilliant idea and took me to an Indian temple in US where we renewed our vows again privately.

Just seeing Khushi freaked up on her incomplete wedding had me go back in time as I was exactly the same. I think we girls give more significance to the customs and traditions and symbols because we inherently are like that. I loved how Khushi was thinking about the incomplete wedding rather than trying to run away again. And Arnav is completely at ease with Khushi. Loved how he doesn't leave a chance to make her completely flustered.

I can't understand the character of Anjali and sorry to say DB not donning a baby bump doesn't help it much either. I can't feel or have sympathy for her. How can she invite the person who has kidnapped her brother back to his house behind his back. Fine she doesn't have proof of her husband's doing then discuss it with him. I feel like she is falling deeper and deeper in Shyam's web and with Dadi asking about Damadji every now and then, she may soon jump the bandwagon and ask for his return. I do hope Arnav stages a walk out with Nani and Khushi and the battle lines clearly are drawn before Shyam comes back. Looking forward to tonight wherein hopefully Arnav reveals about the great damadji to dadi provided nani doesn't interrupt him again.

Aww your hubby is a sweetheart

With Anjali that is where she is like Dadi, she only sees and hears what she wants and refuses to believer her husband could do such a thing. It is going to take some time before Anjali sees Shyam for who he truly is and that must come with a price, either he'll harm her, the baby or Arnav and Khushi. Something must happen to give her a reality check

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirljoenet1234N112showstrucksoapsuds-Vee05-ipkbsPr1yankaPSharada

Go to top