Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Just a good day! (Page 76)

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by premparbat

Hi everyone, good episode with the drama returning. I'm so glad Arnav told Dadi the truth and let her have it, I cannot believe her nerve judging Arnav's mother. What was her excuse for abandoning two kids who just lost their parents? It is clear where things are heading, Dadi will fight for Shyam while Arnav fights back

Not much of Khushi today but I loved what he saw, Arnav enjoying see his wife a nervous wreck from wearing her clothes inside out to flirting with her later on, asking if she's scared. Too good!!

Why in the world is IPKKND promoting DABH??! It should be the other way around!!!

Looks like Mami will continue her investigation after all, she must be suspicious about Anjali now. Too many hints in this episode and in the precap

Mandy,  This is what I find a bring strange and illogical about Desi soaps.  Dadi has not bothered to find out the particulars of why Shyam was thrown out that he was a cheating fraud and she jumps to get the damaad back !!!

And isn't it the 60's thinking that despite how bad the husband is "Mera pati devta hai ..."

Also the last famous words of ASR "Shyam iss ghra mein waapis nahin aaa sakta.."  I think will come back to bite him as Anji is behaving like a teenager in love...

So everyone was right..Arnie always has to pay a high price for laughing and smiling...wasn't it just this morning her said "Its a good day ..." 

Oh what a game for TRPs...I must say ..this drama.

Dadi knows more than she is saying, she didn't return of the blue by coincidence

Yes, Arnav is fighting a losing battle here. He won't have the heart to throw Dadi out nor will he let Anjali leave with Shyam so it'll most likely be him leaving with Khushi. I just don't see him staying in the same house with Shyam, especially with Khushi

All -- did someone mention the name Shyam to Daadi... she was saying Daamadji , Daamadji and suddenly she went all Shyam shyam -- wasn't that suspicious... ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rag1niravenheartsoapsudsipkbs

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by soapsuds

Does this mean...Dad did something that drove Mom to commit suicide ...and dad killed himself a while later...it didn't all happen on the same night?...but over a period of time?

Mama Papa Malik did a Romeo Juliet???

The question is, how did Nanhi Khushi drive all the Maliks to suicide?!

LOLLOLLOL...Maybe Maliks wanted her to make kheer and she made jalebis

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartRag1nisoapsudsNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
BTW, Daadiji needs to buy a few more expressions.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartHriju321MepharmsoapsudspremparbatNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

Does this mean...Dad did something that drove Mom to commit suicide ...and dad killed himself a while later...it didn't all happen on the same night?...but over a period of time?

RadsROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mepharm

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

That seems right!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartHriju321Mepharm

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Originally posted by premparbat

Hi everyone, good episode with the drama returning. I'm so glad Arnav told Dadi the truth and let her have it, I cannot believe her nerve judging Arnav's mother. What was her excuse for abandoning two kids who just lost their parents? It is clear where things are heading, Dadi will fight for Shyam while Arnav fights back

Not much of Khushi today but I loved what he saw, Arnav enjoying see his wife a nervous wreck from wearing her clothes inside out to flirting with her later on, asking if she's scared. Too good!!

Why in the world is IPKKND promoting DABH??! It should be the other way around!!!

Looks like Mami will continue her investigation after all, she must be suspicious about Anjali now. Too many hints in this episode and in the precap

Mandy,  This is what I find a bring strange and illogical about Desi soaps.  Dadi has not bothered to find out the particulars of why Shyam was thrown out that he was a cheating fraud and she jumps to get the damaad back !!!

And isn't it the 60's thinking that despite how bad the husband is "Mera pati devta hai ..."

Also the last famous words of ASR "Shyam iss ghra mein waapis nahin aaa sakta.."  I think will come back to bite him as Anji is behaving like a teenager in love...

So everyone was right..Arnie always has to pay a high price for laughing and smiling...wasn't it just this morning her said "Its a good day ..." 

Oh what a game for TRPs...I must say ..this drama.

Ratna what I got from this is that Arnie believes his Dad cheated on his mother and drove her to suicide...but Dadi believes Arnie is in the wrong camp and that Dad did nothing wrong...by the same token then Shyam's cheating is not a big deal for Dadi...bade bade gharon mein aisi choti choti baatien hoti rehti haiDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartNewbiesoapfan

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

What this episode needed was in the middle of pota and daadi fight, Anjali Di walks in bringing Shyam along.
No precap obviously.
Agreed.  They continue to mollycoddle Anjali.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged

BTW, Daadiji needs to buy a few more expressions.

And maybe a new hand too...I am tired of the same palm sticking out LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chipRag1niravenheartsoapsudsNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Go to top