Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Just a good day! (Page 69)

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
So are we going to add anything interesting tonite to this collection of poolside scenes?

chip Goldie
chip
chip

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by chip

Originally posted by bobop

Interview hogaya... not sure how I didConfused

good luck with the result ash'par dont worry'jo hota hai woh achhe ke liye hota hai n jo hoga woh achcha hi hoga' 
Thanks Priyanka!! They had planned for 1.5 hrs but finished in 1... not sure that is good or not! It is never good in the interviews I take.. anyway time for hello SKD -- bye bye AD!Day Dreaming

Hi Ash, good luck with the interview!

Are you a House fan?
Yes surekha -- die hard fan of House. Looks like that doc obsession is what got me into a doc dominated hangout . I did not study medicine because I was sure I would never do any dissection -- went into the physical and math sciences !
Hi5! I love House too! Love the guy onscreen but in AD would stay atleast 2 cities away from guys like him!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

howcome-monalisa-NewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged

good luck with the result ash'par dont worry'jo hota hai woh achhe ke liye hota hai n jo hoga woh achcha hi hoga' 
Thanks Priyanka!! They had planned for 1.5 hrs but finished in 1... not sure that is good or not! It is never good in the interviews I take.. anyway time for hello SKD -- bye bye AD!Day Dreaming

Are you a House fan?
Yes surekha -- die hard fan of House. Looks like that doc obsession is what got me into a doc dominated hangout . I did not study medicine because I was sure I would never do any dissection -- went into the physical and math sciences !
Hi5! I love House too! Love the guy onscreen but in AD would stay atleast 2 cities away from guys like him!
Yes - onscreen... he is totally bipolar. He seems to be actually a nice guy in real life... of course has that wry humor in real life too -- the English wit and all ( He is British right ?)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chip-monalisa-Pr1yanka

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Are you a House fan?

I'm sure you aced the interview, Ash! 
House rocks!  But it kind of unravelled after the first 3 seasons, no?  I haven't even watched the last couple of seasons -after Cuddy left, but I think I watched the DVDs of the first 2 seasons over a weekend or something. Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

chip Goldie
chip
chip

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged

krishna says karma karo phal ki chinta mat karo'i know it is very difficult to do in reality

That is true, but it sure is a much less stressful way of living whenever we can follow it - living in the moment

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

chip Goldie
chip
chip

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged

Are you a House fan?
Yes - onscreen... he is totally bipolar. He seems to be actually a nice guy in real life... of course has that wry humor in real life too -- the English wit and all ( He is British right ?)
Yes, he is a Brit. I usually am with the character, don't really know much about the actors. But yes I saw him once on SNL. He had a good sense of humor. 

NewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

ashwink630 Senior Member
ashwink630
ashwink630

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

So are we going to add anything interesting tonite to this collection of poolside scenes?

So what happened to all this passion?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausam

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
theek thaak epi. Full on Dadi drama.

soapsudsNewbiesoapfan

Go to top