Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Spice Girls Hangout: Just a good day! (Page 64)

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Joined: 31 May 2009
Posts: 6759

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cicilia9

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by Rag1ni

So Bhaiya and Bhabhi are ha ha ha half married.
See every line in this show is part of one massive jalebi.


Not that I care.. but since it is out in the open that they are ha ha ha half married, isn't the show playing with some social stigma? If they don't show the pheras and continue to live like half-married, will that have an affect on the TRP audience? Just curious.


But joey, this audience has seen worse. The kekta shows always " mai karoonga ise shaadi" dishoom dishoom dishoom. sindoor lagao in front of the family. Shaadi hogai. Dishoom and shot of everyones face.. the end.

speaking of kekta s shows (dont really want to) her leads marry multiple times waise bhi .. n not each other ! its like they marry each other then every other person in the cast n then back to each other ! marriage is a joke in the showsAngry too much of nayi soch for meDead


Oh there its like musical marraiges in a musical chairs kinda of way...a round robinLOLDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9-Pallavi-Rag1ni

chip Goldie
chip
chip

Joined: 19 April 2010
Posts: 1269

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

LOLya phir at least room lock kar len, french windows par parde lagayen n dont open the door however much anyone knocks or calls chhotey

Wouldn't it be lovely if they have a private wedding meant only for Khushi? Arnav has already considers her to be his legally wedded wife. As far as he is concerned that's all matters - they accept each other, and finalize it legally. Would love to see him surprise Khushi will a private wedding Day Dreaming- just to reconfirm all the marriage vows verbally - they have already taken all the vows silently anyway.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-cicilia9Hriju321Rag1nisoapsudsPr1yanka

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Joined: 19 December 2005
Posts: 7611

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Just peeked out. It said cute pic of Abhaas...got curious...at least someone had a haircut...Kutta cute hai...LOL Abhaas isn't looking bad either...don't jump on me phangurls...LOL

Raginism - Shyamu alert, open at your own risk...ROFL


http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3141127

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-joenet1234Rag1niPr1yanka

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 2294

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by cicilia9

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by Rag1ni

So Bhaiya and Bhabhi are ha ha ha half married.
See every line in this show is part of one massive jalebi.


Not that I care.. but since it is out in the open that they are ha ha ha half married, isn't the show playing with some social stigma? If they don't show the pheras and continue to live like half-married, will that have an affect on the TRP audience? Just curious.


But joey, this audience has seen worse. The kekta shows always " mai karoonga ise shaadi" dishoom dishoom dishoom. sindoor lagao in front of the family. Shaadi hogai. Dishoom and shot of everyones face.. the end.

speaking of kekta s shows (dont really want to) her leads marry multiple times waise bhi .. n not each other ! its like they marry each other then every other person in the cast n then back to each other ! marriage is a joke in the showsAngry too much of nayi soch for meDead


Oh there its like musical marraiges in a musical chairs kinda of way...a round robinLOLDead

n not that much fun either .. yuck ... which is why i mm wondering bhy we r talking about her at all Shocked
joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Joined: 19 February 2012
Posts: 3279

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Just peeked out. It said cute pic of Abhaas...got curious...at least someone had a haircut...Kutta cute hai...LOL Abhaas isn't looking bad either...don't jump on me phangurls...LOL

Raginism - Shyamu alert, open at your own risk...ROFL


http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3141127

Damn! I think his villainy quotient just went up by 50 points! what a cute Retriever!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pr1yanka

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Joined: 31 May 2009
Posts: 6759

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Just peeked out. It said cute pic of Abhaas...got curious...at least someone had a haircut...Kutta cute hai...LOL Abhaas isn't looking bad either...don't jump on me phangurls...LOL

Raginism - Shyamu alert, open at your own risk...ROFL


http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3141127


Oh but he tweeted to say thats a very old pic...LOL...so don't get ur SKD on abt haircutLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari--Pr1yanka

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Joined: 17 February 2008
Posts: 1970

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by reguser


So Khushi will totally get 3 marriages? LOL

Better than K-shows where leads get 3 marriages with different partners LOL


Pallavi - Here they are touting eternal love, so rest assured. Do you see how I cherry pick my symbolism?LOL

Ultimately the definition of eternal love would be "holding hand and sleeping together" or at times "sleeping in taekwondo position" -- Then dadi along with nani start singing "un donon ka pyar ko koyi naam ki zaroorat naahi" LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipsoapsudsNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 2294

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chip

Originally posted by bobop

LOLya phir at least room lock kar len, french windows par parde lagayen n dont open the door however much anyone knocks or calls chhotey

Wouldn't it be lovely if they have a private wedding meant only for Khushi? Arnav has already considers her to be his legally wedded wife. As far as he is concerned that's all matters - they accept each other, and finalize it legally. Would love to see him surprise Khushi will a private wedding Day Dreaming- just to reconfirm all the marriage vows verbally - they have already taken all the vows silently anyway.

actually if handled well this could be trp gold too ! but knowing the PH n its PR team big fat indian wedding might be safer !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Good Morning!Can it be more Good?

2

Author: .Saraa.   Replies: 15   Views: 2468

.Saraa. 15 2468 03 June 2012 at 7:14am by rajulpandey
Barun's Image[only for girls]

Author: CATZ..   Replies: 1   Views: 1811

CATZ.. 1 1811 06 December 2011 at 2:16am by coolsabs
Sushpective:Arhi inject spice into Payash Story!!

2 3 4 5

Author: -Sush-   Replies: 38   Views: 5605

-Sush- 38 5605 30 November 2011 at 11:14pm by sbk2
if you r good everyone is good to you proved

Author: naddiya26   Replies: 6   Views: 1599

naddiya26 6 1599 20 September 2011 at 1:06pm by TheNikil1
show has lost its spice!

2 3

Author: neelamra   Replies: 17   Views: 2699

neelamra 17 2699 18 August 2011 at 4:43am by ananya2000

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index