Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Just a good day! (Page 63)

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chip

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by Rag1ni

So Bhaiya and Bhabhi are ha ha ha half married.
See every line in this show is part of one massive jalebi.

Not that I care.. but since it is out in the open that they are ha ha ha half married, isn't the show playing with some social stigma? If they don't show the pheras and continue to live like half-married, will that have an affect on the TRP audience? Just curious.

it will n that is why at least pheres will happen'.either in the confines of their room ..more likely imo..or somewhere else'but has 2 happen'ab toh bol bhi diya hai pheron ke baare mein..abhi tak toh audience ko guess karne de rahe the aur khud blissfully ignorant the

@bold: considering what a public place it is,  they might as well announce it to the world and send invitations out 

LOLya phir at least room lock kar len, french windows par parde lagayen n dont open the door however much anyone knocks or calls chhotey

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chip

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged

Not that I care.. but since it is out in the open that they are ha ha ha half married, isn't the show playing with some social stigma? If they don't show the pheras and continue to live like half-married, will that have an affect on the TRP audience? Just curious.

Joey...now that they have shown it on the episode and had khushi saying that the shaadi is incomplete...they have planted the idea in the audience's mind that this is not a proper shaadi...so they will have to address it at some point in the show...even if it is not immediate...either privately or publicly they will have to complete the shaadi...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-joenet1234Pr1yanka

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reguser

So Khushi will totally get 3 marriages? LOL

Better than K-shows where leads get 3 marriages with different partners LOL

Pallavi - Here they are touting eternal love, so rest assured. Do you see how I cherry pick my symbolism?LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-joenet1234soapsudsPr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

But joey, this audience has seen worse. The kekta shows always " mai karoonga ise shaadi" dishoom dishoom dishoom. sindoor lagao in front of the family. Shaadi hogai. Dishoom and shot of everyones face.. the end.

really…i havent watched any in a long long time..thank God i didnt
ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by reguser

[QUOTE=--Sari--][QUOTE=bobop]

Lol gopis LOL
Speaking of gopi, her birthday was yesterday aswell. Did GH mix and match asrs birthday script???

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">not to sound mean or anything…but damn curious as to why all the gopis cast in it look very weird somehow</font>

I sniffed makeup artists that would be considered taboo in the MUA world.
The amount of blusher and foundation used in it is atrocious.

Pr1yanka

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

But joey, this audience has seen worse. The kekta shows always " mai karoonga ise shaadi" dishoom dishoom dishoom. sindoor lagao in front of the family. Shaadi hogai. Dishoom and shot of everyones face.. the end.

speaking of kekta s shows (dont really want to) her leads marry multiple times waise bhi .. n not each other ! its like they marry each other then every other person in the cast n then back to each other ! marriage is a joke in the showsAngry too much of nayi soch for meDead

Pr1yanka

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Yes, they will have to do the pheras.

You know the Child Bride show, the husband grows up and falls in love with another woman. He marries her without divorcing the CB. His justification was that being marred off as a child was illegal, which is of course true. The law does not recognize these weddings. But his second marriage happens after he is 20 or so. And if by the time the girl is 18 you don't end the child marriage and live with your wife, the law recognizes it. So when his umm.. adult wife (the 2nd one) becomes pregnant, she conveniently has a miscarriage. Yes, TRP Gold :D

Plus, it is bad enough that Anjali Di is a little bit pregnant and everyone on the show is a little bit honest. Shaadi toh poora kar hi de. I don't believe that not doing pheras is in any way nayi soch. Nayi soch will be for all the women to man up. You know what I mean.

PS: Men should also man up actually.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-chipcicilia9joenet1234Hriju321soapsuds--Sari--Pr1yanka

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Khushi is one more person in IPK who doesn't want to learn. She wants a proper marriage with all the rasms? She has live examples in-front of her who have married with all the rasms but forgotten that day itself. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipRag1niPr1yanka

Go to top