Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Just a good day! (Page 62)

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Originally posted by soapsuds

[QUOTE=Rag1ni][QUOTE=bobop][QUOTE=Rag1ni] 

Jee haan. I have infinite patience for Hindi movies. Whattdo?! Waise, judge me, but it is... umm.. a kind of fun movie.

madhuri dixit waale portions bure nahi hain..altho now she has transformed into an aunty refusing 2 believe that she is an aunty...it is just u have 2 tolerate the hero with a eww moustache'plus it is totally n blatantly copied from sita aur gita..btw chaalabaaz was also totally copied from it'but i love sridevi..so i found it to be much much more fun

Sridevi versus Madhuri. That is like Rafi versus Kishore. I never want to make such choices.
Of course, Chaalbaaz was super fun. Bal-ma.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-joenet1234Pr1yanka

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by Mepharm

Thanks ladkis...arey Orajel toh use karke ho chuka uske saath Advil bhi kha liya...I was aksing for ghar ke nuskas...thanks anyways...

Itna pain hain ki main pura pharmacy bhul gayeeLOL...

Sorry pori, clove oil is your last bet.  Toothache is the worst thing IME; I will happily go through labor and delivery again rather than be faced with a tooth ache. 

OMG really?? I get cold feet even when I thnk about L&DOuch

umm .. if u r ok with taking an injection try a tramadol im ... if not take diclophenac 100 mg tabs every 6to8 hrs till u see a dentist .. hope it helps ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mepharm

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by reguser

[QUOTE=--Sari--][QUOTE=bobop] 

Lol gopis LOL
Speaking of gopi, her birthday was yesterday aswell. Did GH mix and match asrs birthday script???

not to sound mean or anything…but damn curious as to why all the gopis cast in it look very weird somehow
chip Goldie
chip
chip

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by joenet1234

So Bhaiya and Bhabhi are ha ha ha half married.
See every line in this show is part of one massive jalebi.

Not that I care.. but since it is out in the open that they are ha ha ha half married, isn't the show playing with some social stigma? If they don't show the pheras and continue to live like half-married, will that have an affect on the TRP audience? Just curious.

it will n that is why at least pheres will happen'.either in the confines of their room ..more likely imo..or somewhere else'but has 2 happen'ab toh bol bhi diya hai pheron ke baare mein..abhi tak toh audience ko guess karne de rahe the aur khud blissfully ignorant the

@bold: considering what a public place it is,  they might as well announce it to the world and send invitations out 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsPr1yanka

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged

Not that I care.. but since it is out in the open that they are ha ha ha half married, isn't the show playing with some social stigma? If they don't show the pheras and continue to live like half-married, will that have an affect on the TRP audience? Just curious.

Yes, this means they will have a full-fledged marriage with badon ka ashirwad. This whole teasing will lead to Khushi getting hurt coz she believes strongly in marriage. So he will apologize and arrange for a marriage. For now they may settle for a mandir wedding just between the 2 but I see a big wedding for sure.The contract may or may not come out but if they want to give a social message it may well be addressed in the show.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-joenet1234soapsudsPr1yanka

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged

But joey, this audience has seen worse. The kekta shows always " mai karoonga ise shaadi" dishoom dishoom dishoom. sindoor lagao in front of the family. Shaadi hogai. Dishoom and shot of everyones face.. the end.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-joenet1234Pr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by soapsuds

[QUOTE=Rag1ni][QUOTE=bobop][QUOTE=Rag1ni] 

Jee haan. I have infinite patience for Hindi movies. Whattdo?! Waise, judge me, but it is... umm.. a kind of fun movie.

madhuri dixit waale portions bure nahi hain..altho now she has transformed into an aunty refusing 2 believe that she is an aunty...it is just u have 2 tolerate the hero with a eww moustache'plus it is totally n blatantly copied from sita aur gita..btw chaalabaaz was also totally copied from it'but i love sridevi..so i found it to be much much more fun

Sridevi versus Madhuri. That is like Rafi versus Kishore. I never want to make such choices.
Of course, Chaalbaaz was super fun. Bal-ma.

madhuri didnt have the main role here…anil kapoor was all over Ouch..i like madhuri's old movies as well…did u watch the awards when slumdog won…he actually did a one two ka four jig while going up on the stage ….
-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Yes, this means they will have a full-fledged marriage with badon ka ashirwad. This whole teasing will lead to Khushi getting hurt coz she believes strongly in marriage. So he will apologize and arrange for a marriage. For now they may settle for a mandir wedding just between the 2 but I see a big wedding for sure.The contract may or may not come out but if they want to give a social message it may well be addressed in the show.  

So Khushi will totally get 3 marriages? LOL

Better than K-shows where leads get 3 marriages with different partners LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsPr1yanka

Go to top