Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Just a good day! (Page 61)

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by Mepharm

Thanks ladkis...arey Orajel toh use karke ho chuka uske saath Advil bhi kha liya...I was aksing for ghar ke nuskas...thanks anyways...

Itna pain hain ki main pura pharmacy bhul gayeeLOL...

Sorry pori, clove oil is your last bet.  Toothache is the worst thing IME; I will happily go through labor and delivery again rather than be faced with a tooth ache. 

OMG really?? I get cold feet even when I thnk about L&DOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rag1ni-monalisa-Newbiesoapfan

chip Goldie
chip
chip

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by bobop

naah'radha n kishen were not married'.arnav n khushi r already "half married" acc to khushi'whatevr it means'so i dont think the symbolism will be taken at face value'.probably what they meant was the undying love of krishna for radha'.come what may arnav will always love khushi'.ill like 2 perceive the symbolism this way'saves heart ache 'Embarrassed

I take symbolism when it suits me, mostly only positive. I am not buying the Radha -kishen one...it was just janamastami one shot...LOL I just said that on the Sushpective...people just get worked up over nothing...

Totally agree! I am taking it to mean the story so far - not fully married but madly in love. That will change to married and passionately in love very soon.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rag1nisoapsudsNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Originally posted by Rag1ni

So Bhaiya and Bhabhi are ha ha ha half married.
See every line in this show is part of one massive jalebi.

Not that I care.. but since it is out in the open that they are ha ha ha half married, isn't the show playing with some social stigma? If they don't show the pheras and continue to live like half-married, will that have an affect on the TRP audience? Just curious.

Edited by joenet1234 - 10 August 2012 at 7:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rag1niipkbsNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Originally posted by reguser

<font color="#3300ff" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">naah'radha n kishen were not married'.arnav n khushi r already "half married" acc to khushi'whatevr it means'so i dont think the symbolism will be taken at face value'.probably what they meant was the undying love of krishna for radha'.come what may arnav will always love khushi'.ill like 2 perceive the symbolism this way'saves heart ache 'Embarrassed</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I take symbolism when it suits me, mostly only positive. I am not buying the Radha -kishen one...it was just janamastami one shot...LOL I just said that on the Sushpective...people just get worked up over nothing...</font>

Absolutely. They just wanted to bring "phera" thingy and thus Khushi's batti jalao moment. Of course, as every serial talks about their tag line, nani also said their love doesn't have any name. So no symbolism here - except the fact that ASR has many gopis in IF.

Lol gopis LOL
Speaking of gopi, her birthday was yesterday aswell. Did GH mix and match asrs birthday script???

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-Rag1nijoenet1234MepharmsoapsudsPr1yanka

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by Mepharm

Thanks ladkis...arey Orajel toh use karke ho chuka uske saath Advil bhi kha liya...I was aksing for ghar ke nuskas...thanks anyways...

Itna pain hain ki main pura pharmacy bhul gayeeLOL...

Sorry pori, clove oil is your last bet.  Toothache is the worst thing IME; I will happily go through labor and delivery again rather than be faced with a tooth ache. 

With or without a bump?

Ragini, in future, you should seriously think of giving a competition to Anjali Di here LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkbs

chip Goldie
chip
chip

Originally posted by joenet1234

Not that I care.. but since it is out in the open that they are ha ha ha half married, isn't the show playing with some social stigma? If they don't show the pheras and continue to live like half-married, will that have an affect on the TRP audience? Just curious.

Now that's what SP means by Naya Soch... and the tana on TRPs by ASR

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsipkbs

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

naah'radha n kishen were not married'.arnav n khushi r already "half married" acc to khushi'whatevr it means'so i dont think the symbolism will be taken at face value'.probably what they meant was the undying love of krishna for radha'.come what may arnav will always love khushi'.ill like 2 perceive the symbolism this way'saves heart ache 'Embarrassed

I take symbolism when it suits me, mostly only positive. I am not buying the Radha -kishen one...it was just janamastami one shot...LOL I just said that on the Sushpective...people just get worked up over nothing...

I am totally symbolism challenged Sari...but yesterday when they were talking abt Radha Kishen and how they never got married but were still eternal lovers and their love had no naam...even I felt an eerie feeling wondering where they were going with that...
But it was otherwise such a happy episode atleast for A-K that I decided to ignore itLOL...didn't want anything spoiling the feel good feeling...coz yesterday for all its flaws was special...coz for the first time in the show despite everything else going on they were both in a happy place.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-chipjoenet1234--Sari--Pr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

it will n that is why at least pheres will happen….either in the confines of their room ..more likely imo..or somewhere else…but has 2 happen…ab toh bol bhi diya hai pheron ke baare mein..abhi tak toh audience ko guess karne de rahe the aur khud blissfully ignorant the

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-

Go to top