Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Just a good day! (Page 57)

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by chip

[
Didn't you guys notice Anji holding her pallu in her hand while holding the photo album - in the ASR-Dadi confrontation scene in front of the family - that is one of the said techniques LOL

she did with chote too...which got me irritated and then I couldn't enjoy the rest of the episode...such a turn off...I don't think it is the PH decision, it is her...

Sari it has to be DB...it can't be a PH decision...that makes no sense

Someone mentioned in the morning that it was in their previous show too...maybe that actress refused and got away with it...so DB decided to try her luck...

But I lost all respect for DB as an actress after this...if she can't look like the character then where is the acting...we want to see Anjali on screen and Anjali is pregnant...we are not watching DB as herselfAngry...and where's the professionalism?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-chip--Sari--NewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Today some movie channel showed the movie Kishen Kanhaiya to celebrate Janmasthami.
*snort*
So I have new earworm now - Radha bina hain, Kishen akela.. chodh nahin jaana.
So topical.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-chipHriju321joenet1234--Sari--Pr1yanka

chip Goldie
chip
chip

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by chip

[
Didn't you guys notice Anji holding her pallu in her hand while holding the photo album - in the ASR-Dadi confrontation scene in front of the family - that is one of the said techniques LOL

she did with chote too...which got me irritated and then I couldn't enjoy the rest of the episode...such a turn off...I don't think it is the PH decision, it is her...

Someone mentioned in the morning that it was in their previous show too...maybe that actress refused and got away with it...so DB decided to try her luck...

But I lost all respect for DB as an actress after this...if she can't look like the character then where is the acting...we want to see Anjali on screen and Anjali is pregnant...we are not watching DB as herselfAngry...and where's the professionalism?

Yes, in their previous show, the lead was pregnant from almost the beginning, but even after a year and a half did not sport a bump. And then suddenly a miscarriage was added in and no more questions about the mysterious bump. 
And then there were justifications given to say that the initial story had her getting pregnant, but losing the baby in the early days and the story was to be the struggle of the girl to get her life back in order. But the unexpected popularity of the male lead and the chemistry between the leads made them change the story. And the lead refused to sport the bump which was not in the initial story.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-Rag1nisoapsudsPr1yanka

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

Absolutely Biraj, it is her. It ruins the story if the actor doesn't look the part. Just like if Khushi in the early days wore fashionable clothes while still being poor it would have made no sense. If Sanaya can wear such ugly clothes to look the part of a low income chamkili, why DB cannot wear a bump? She will gain respect if she does as an actor.

They fail to see the big picture...Look at the HW stars, the good ones...They gain weight to look the role...Other SP shows have shown leads with a bump, ghungat, granny blouses & all that...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-chipRag1nisoapsudsPr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Today some movie channel showed the movie Kishen Kanhaiya to celebrate Janmasthami.
*snort*
So topical.

o.m.g. anil kapoor n his filthy moustache n a scantily clad shilpa shirodkar…..arghhh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-Rag1ni

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

*snort*
So topical.

o.m.g. anil kapoor n his filthy moustache n a scantily clad shilpa shirodkar'..arghhh

You are welcome.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-Pr1yanka

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged

*snort*
So topical.

If they follow the radha-kishan story...him travelling with an empty suitcase...LOL her yearning for him eternally, IPK ka the end hoga...

Edited by --Sari-- - 10 August 2012 at 7:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-joenet1234Rag1nisoapsuds

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Rabba ve ladkiyon...what a brutal night...winced in pain all night due a toothacheDead...anybody have any suggestions???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-soapsudsPr1yanka

Go to top