Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Just a good day! (Page 5)

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens80

The "joh kuch pati patni karte hai; who humne kuch bhi nahi kiya" leading to "hum sari rusme karenge but let's start backwards; suhag raat se start karte hai" was classicThumbs Up.  

true that…ive never seen any such scene post contract marriage in telly world…n contract marriage is so not a new thing here…kudos 2 the team for always surprising us with new ideas!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

meens80faree--sumana13--showstruck-Vee05-Newbiesoapfanipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Yaar am just amazed ki ek story mai how much brain power goes...I mean if truly the shirt colors are this well thought out how long does the execution and pulling together of it all takes???

And what the heck do the rainbow colors of her outfit's represent? 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-soapsuds--sumana13--showstruckNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

-Flirty Arnav is just so much fun to watch because he makes this girl weak to her knees and she truly does crumble into his arms. 

-  now only if you clean up the floors in Shantivan and throw rug's on the stains on all the floors so the eyes dont go wandering around everywhere to ruin fantabulous scenes that would be awesome. Overall a total A++ for everyone! Clap

i knowww'flirty arnav is the best'i remember posting last night i want mehendi sangeet equation back b/w arnav n khushi n vistaa had replied it will come bk n lo behold it started also today'.spygiri much'he hehe'.these 2 r really something'hai na'.arnav doesnt even touch khushi..he is just leaning beside her with an arm on the wall'.but the chemistry is super crackling to sya the least'

floors cleaning'LOL'i read some months ago on the forum a post of someone who had visited the sets that they clean n set up only the room /area of rm which is gonna be used for the day..n that it is actually a 1 bhk place'so no wonder u can spot all that...

Edited by bobop - 09 August 2012 at 7:48pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-fareemeens80showstruck--sumana13---Vee05-Newbiesoapfanipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

Yaar am just amazed ki ek story mai how much brain power goes...I mean if truly the shirt colors are this well thought out how long does the execution and pulling together of it all takes???

i was trolling the redux thread today morning n noticed a post of someone saying the colors of khushi's outfit yest matched the colors of arnav's mum's clothes in the albumShocked no frigging idea what does that imply

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie---sumana13--showstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs-Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

i was trolling the redux thread today morning n noticed a post of someone saying the colors of khushi's outfit yest matched the colors of arnav's mum's clothes in the albumShocked no frigging idea what does that imply

Both walk around cutting curtains and cushion covers and make outfit's out of it?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-joenet1234maaloodocgirlmeens80soapsuds--sumana13--showstruckipkbsPr1yanka

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by psarada

I completely clamped up after the wedding and my husband was at loss as to what has happened . After  a week when we were back to US I gathered some courage and told him that I felt our wedding was incomplete as I didn't understand and didn't recite the mantras along with the pandit. Hubby had a brilliant idea and took me to an Indian temple in US where we renewed our vows again privately.

Just seeing Khushi freaked up on her incomplete wedding had me go back in time as I was exactly the same.

oh wow! a real lost in translation moment for you! Shit man! I would have been mortified thinking what the hell just happened? So IPK is not straying far from reality after all! But what your hubby did was so sweet and meaningful. I guess that's what marriage is all about.

Yeah arranged marriages inherently come with baggage and add to it my feeling of incomplete wedding. I have to admit my husband did understand my apprehensions and fulfilled everything I asked for. Till this date neither his family nor mine know about our private ceremony. We just did it with only him and me and I really cherish those moments more than my original wedding.

-Maggie-fareedocgirljoenet1234soapsuds--sumana13--showstruckipkbsPr1yankaDiyaS

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Brilliant post Sari once again. Describes the essence of the episode perfectly.

Mandy - I also feel that suitcase has stuff for pheras. He's going to fulfill khushis wish before his.

joey - shukriya for quoting my not so wise words. LOL Maybe papa Malik resides in Mumbai hence all the clues. I really hope there isn't more doom now that ASR laughed. His walk away from akash was very similar to his walk to the terrace.

meens - Nk is such a doll. He clicks with everyone. Even evil Dadi.

vee- trust you to notice stains lol.
love the way you connected their love with radha kishan.

Edited by ipkbs - 09 August 2012 at 7:57pm

ashwink630-Maggie-docgirlmeens80joenet1234soapsuds--Sari--.Mandy.sbk2-Vee05-

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Joey and vee, I did post a warning in the previous hangout regarding full DKD Silly

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joenet1234soapsuds-Vee05-

Go to top