Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Just a good day! (Page 39)

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Psarada's story set me thinking on how differently men and women view the pheras... Khushi was right on that count. My marriage rituals were all in sanskrit -hubby did not get one word .. I understood everything... the only thing he said is once the pheras were over --I felt that my responsibility has increased...!

I dunno Ash.  Both the pati and I agreed to the rituals just to please both families.  We would have been fine with signing the papers and opening a bottle of champagne.  The big fat wedding was fun though, for the most part. Tongue

I have a tamilian FIL, a gujarati MIL, a konkani dad and a maharashtrian mom...wedding was more a relief that we got through with a mish mash of stuff that managed to keep all sides reasonable happyTongue...hubby and I were fine as long as no one got upset with something that was done or not done...and we had our own private blast in our own little bubble through the ceremonies...Big smile

Holy devi maiyya!!! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlN112Rag1nisoapsudsVistaashowstruck.Mandy.Pr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

Psarada's story set me thinking on how differently men and women view the pheras... Khushi was right on that count. My marriage rituals were all in sanskrit -hubby did not get one word .. I understood everything... the only thing he said is once the pheras were over --I felt that my responsibility has increased...!

I dunno Ash.  Both the pati and I agreed to the rituals just to please both families.  We would have been fine with signing the papers and opening a bottle of champagne.  The big fat wedding was fun though, for the most part. Tongue

I have a tamilian FIL, a gujarati MIL, a konkani dad and a maharashtrian mom...wedding was more a relief that we got through with a mish mash of stuff that managed to keep all sides reasonable happyTongue...hubby and I were fine as long as no one got upset with something that was done or not done...and we had our own private blast in our own little bubble through the ceremonies...Big smile

wow biraj…now that is what i call true integrity

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlN112-monalisa-soapsudsVistaashowstruckNewbiesoapfan

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Jamba-

Originally posted by zainah09

Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by zainah09

Definitely a very good day! Let's hope it continues to get better tomorrow..
Love the hangout and look forward to reading it..you girls never disappoint the readers!

Zaina...Thank you & welcome to the hangout, we are the 24/7 non stop, fun shop...LOL

I end up watching the whole episode again after going through your post...This non stop fun shop is awesome!

Newbie alert? and no one told me? 

Hum ko bhi patha nahi thaa ... like Shyam's truth and Arnav!

Lol @ like shyams truth and Arnav! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newbiesoapfan

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Yougaiz, remember the hug to beat has to be the Daiya Ho Terrace Hug. The one that leads (led) to recurring flashbacks.

None of the other hugs have been flashback worthy.

that horrible memory….hamare bhi dimaag mein chhap gaya hai…hug kahan tha..hulk was crushing her

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

purplenpinkdocgirlRag1ni-monalisa-showstruckNewbiesoapfan

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Yougaiz, remember the hug to beat has to be the Daiya Ho Terrace Hug. The one that leads (led) to recurring flashbacks.

None of the other hugs have been flashback worthy.

Not just flashback worthy, but chha gaya hai dimaag mein multiple flashback worthy. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

purplenpinkdocgirlRag1nishowstruckNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by purplenpink

Originally posted by veeps

Khushi's reaction, why?? Barun's almost kiss face is right on the money... but Sanaya, kya ho jaate hai...the mind.it boggles...

Ah but she is a better hugger than Barun so guess they each have their strengthsBig smile

ah true... Still Satyanash...
No doubt about that. That distateful look is such a put off. fortunately ASR still wants to go ahead LOL

Ash- do not recall the ASR-lavanya hug and for my SKD I'd like to believe it wasn't better than any ARHI onesTongue

Payal -- it was -- it was an ASR initiated one and looked as if it came from the heart. Barun's expressions are bang on ... Sanaya's hugs are good... so the camera should focus on their strengths. I'll see if I can find and post it !

Here you go..the hug comes around 3:13-3:15.. someone made a VM -- better than FF ing through an episode. I am still jealous that Khushi has not got such a hug!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

purplenpinkdocgirlsoapsudsVistaaPr1yanka

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Originally posted by Vistaa

Khushi's reaction, why?? Barun's almost kiss face is right on the money... but Sanaya, kya ho jaate hai...the mind.it boggles...

Ah but she is a better hugger than Barun so guess they each have their strengthsBig smile

Yeh hui na baat!! Big smile

But Barun Awkward hugs match his character's arc no??? Khushi ka doesn't make sense... (I hope Chini Chokri doesn't read this post. I will never live it down)

Sanju,

Tried a small defence for Khushi in response to Doc's post...
Kripa karke check karein...on page 22

Jodhabai - it wasn't Arnav Khushi - it was totally Barun and Sanaya. Even SI's voice was more her own as opposed to Khushi's.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

purplenpinkjoenet1234N112Rag1ni--Sari---monalisa-soapsudsVistaashowstruckNewbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

wow biraj'now that is what i call true integrity

Would have loved this !! Most of my family is a mish mash like this! Love the mixed up weddings!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirl-monalisa-soapsudsshowstruckPr1yanka

Go to top