Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Just a good day! (Page 34)

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

Originally posted by Vistaa

She was all that and more during the Diwali kiss fiasco...since then, it can be argued, it has always been sorta against her wishes...plus ODB takes his own sweet time with it...so kind of kills the anticipation, no? Remember last week at GH, when he says "jab tum chup hoti ho toh tumhari aankein ..."...I thought she was very willing and anticipatory then...goes so far as to ask .."toh kya dekha aapne..." But I do get your point that she does come across as lamb being led up to slaughter

Much as we would like to see Khushi being satisfied, like Arnav, with a private understanding and articles of faith, she is a very social and traditional soul. The only reason she had gone along with the contract marriage was because there had been a mangalsutra and sindoor in the mandir. No worries Doc...don't think we are getting the desi shaadi anytime soon. OuchSeems like he might do a private phera ceremony with her and then just in time we have the satyanaash moment in the form of return of Damadji or their past. Then separation...or MU and finally when that has played out, then the punar milan and perhaps a big fat wedding.

Twilight Zone in what context?Confused

Visi... bakris are scared when veeps is around, so I'm not going there. Wink Yes, post diwali her reactions have baffled me on the kisses. She's the world's free-est and fiercest hugger, so the disconnect between the hug and the kiss seem odd. Confused

Visi: Twilight zone is the underlying parallel story from the past that they've been spinning. I try to  ignore it, but sometimes it's so out of sync with the story on the surface that it is jarring. 

Oh, I have nothing against the big shaadi --- when you're not the one in it! Wink---- You're right - traditional values run deep and Khushi is as traditional as they come. 

@all: Just catching up on everyone's shaadi stories - very fun! Clap

@psarada: thanks so much for sharing your story. Here I was getting all huffy about transcending rituals and symbols and your story was a touching reminder of why and how those rituals can be meaningful and beautiful. Thanks for getting me off my high horse! LOL
Psarada's story set me thinking on how differently men and women view the pheras... Khushi was right on that count. My marriage rituals were all in sanskrit -hubby did not get one word .. I understood everything... the only thing he said is once the pheras were over --I felt that my responsibility has increased...!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlN112-monalisa-soapsudsVistaaPr1yankaipkbsPSharada

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Ok girls...dozing off again...have a LONG drive back home tomorrow...finally for good after spending 7 weeks on the road I finally get to sleep in my own bed...Day Dreaming Okk nighty night!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

joenet1234soapsuds.Mandy.NewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

Originally posted by veeps

Originally posted by -Jamba-

That's coz unlike you East Coasters - I just got back home..

Doing a countdown of sorts - T-11 days...

Aww.. Girl!!! We are counting down with you... Saw the epi today??? Did you see Barun pull a ...should I say it??? Bol doon...

Nah.. I will let you guess...

Dekha. And suna. No babymaking happening on THAT bed. Ouch

Oh comon J ...jiji and jejaaji also DID IT...Ab toh inka bhi banta hainLOL

joenet1234N112docgirl-monalisa-soapsudsVistaaNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Dadi and papa are connected. Why would Dadi disappear from the asharam 2 day before appearing at the raizadas? Why would Anjali get a phone call two nights prior to that? Why is Dadi hell bent on getting ASR to acknowledge papa?

-monalisa-soapsudsVistaa.Mandy.pinky_blueskies-Vee05-NewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by veeps

They have so badly messed up with Anjali... ughhh... dont even get me started...AngryAngryAngry

I think I'm more upset with the actor than Anji...Today she was trying to hide the invisible bump with the pallu...Why take up acting? ConfusedThey are supposed to look the role...

Agreed.  Daljeet has gone down several notches ever since her renegotiation drama started.  Of course, this is assuming that SHE has a problem with the bump and not the PH. 

Why would the PH have a problem with a bump? budget issues? cost of a pillow? kya?

Pata nahin!  I keep hearing of the older show by the same PH where the lead was supposedly pregnant forever and never showed the slightest bump?  Confused

If she did not want to show a bump ..then do  not show long shots of her .. take only upper body shots or keep her in the bed and under the covers... do something except justify that a non existent baby bump contains not one but two babies!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-soapsudsPr1yankaipkbs

Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Ok girls...dozing off again...have a LONG drive back home tomorrow...finally for good after spending 7 weeks on the road I finally get to sleep in my own bed...Day Dreaming Okk nighty night!

Stay safe Vee ji... no decoding on the drive and no mythology... stay in the present . Of course no SKD!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

like_ipkN112-monalisa-soapsuds-Vee05-ipkbsPr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Dadi and papa are connected. Why would Dadi disappear from the asharam 2 day before appearing at the raizadas? Why would Anjali get a phone call two nights prior to that? Why is Dadi hell bent on getting ASR to acknowledge papa?

ajib family hai..itne dinon se laapta the…ab sab aa gaye hain…shyam babua ke jaane ka wiat kar rahe the kya…big disconnect

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Newbiesoapfanipkbs

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

docgirl-monalisa-soapsuds--Sari--PSharada-Vee05-NewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Go to top