Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Just a good day! (Page 33)

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by veeps

They have so badly messed up with Anjali... ughhh... dont even get me started...AngryAngryAngry

I think I'm more upset with the actor than Anji...Today she was trying to hide the invisible bump with the pallu...Why take up acting? ConfusedThey are supposed to look the role...

Agreed.  Daljeet has gone down several notches ever since her renegotiation drama started.  Of course, this is assuming that SHE has a problem with the bump and not the PH. 

Why would the PH have a problem with a bump? budget issues? cost of a pillow? kya?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

purplenpinkdocgirl-monalisa-NewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by docgirl

Originally posted by magnetic693

Docgirl,

My most favorite line in the hangout tonight...what a beautiful, poignant picture you paint with this short sentence...atlas shrugging.   Clap  Wish I could match your words in trying to tell you how perfectly awesome that visual/thought is.   No words...

Also agree with your thoughts re: kushi's reaction to being kissed.  She always looks like she is gonna find it slightly distasteful...the only kiss where she looked like she really wanted it was during the Diwali episode.   Hope they fix this.

Maggie Hug . Plenty of Ayn Rand fans on the hangout huh? GWTW, P&P, Wodehouse and now Atlas Shrugged! Big smile

I don't GET Khushi's reaction at all... and with every epi that it appears, I'm wonder what the director is seeing on his monitor and how it fits with his vision of the story!

We seriously need a place to discuss all the books and movies that we all collectively love...

Khushi's reaction, why?? Barun's almost kiss face is right on the money... but Sanaya, kya ho jaate hai...the mind.it boggles...

Is that Khushi or Sanaya I wonder? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirl-monalisa-soapsuds

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirl-monalisa-soapsuds-Vee05-Newbiesoapfan

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by docgirl

@all: Does everyone think Anjali is meeting Shyam on the sly or is it possible something else is going on? How then does she seem so sweet and loving to Arnav and Khushi. The mind boggles! 

Shadow could be daddy too...LOL But today there was guilt written all over but she manage to shake it off and do her chote bit...Dead

even i think so'.the only thorn is anjali will never perform barsi of her dad if she knew he was alive'as it is she hd no clue abt dadi

Tee may be onto something...didn't the maala fall off their picture during the barsi ceremony? Could that be an indicator that Papa Malik is alive?

but if she is meeting her dad n knows only now that he was alive….why didnt she show any emotion of surprise or shock when she received the phone call…all ph calls she has received very casually except the first one which was a blank call…..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-soapsudsVistaaipkbs

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

They have so badly messed up with Anjali... ughhh... dont even get me started...AngryAngryAngry

I think I'm more upset with the actor than Anji...Today she was trying to hide the invisible bump with the pallu...Why take up acting? ConfusedThey are supposed to look the role...

Agreed.  Daljeet has gone down several notches ever since her renegotiation drama started.  Of course, this is assuming that SHE has a problem with the bump and not the PH. 

Why would the PH have a problem with a bump? budget issues? cost of a pillow? kya?

Arey yaar mami ke ek do kapde kam kar lete...ek bump toh aa hi jataConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-soapsudsPr1yankaipkbs

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Originally posted by -Jamba-

That's coz unlike you East Coasters - I just got back home..

Doing a countdown of sorts - T-11 days...

Aww.. Girl!!! We are counting down with you... Saw the epi today??? Did you see Barun pull a ...should I say it??? Bol doon...

Nah.. I will let you guess...

Dekha. And suna. No babymaking happening on THAT bed. Ouch

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

purplenpinkdocgirljoenet1234Mepharm-monalisa-soapsudsVistaa-Vee05-NewbiesoapfanipkbsPr1yanka

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Originally posted by soapsuds

Pata nahin!  I keep hearing of the older show by the same PH where the lead was supposedly pregnant forever and never showed the slightest bump?  Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlN112soapsuds-Vee05-NewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbsPSharada

N112 IF-Dazzler

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirljoenet1234-monalisa-soapsudsVistaa-Vee05-NewbiesoapfanipkbsPr1yanka

Go to top