Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Just a good day! (Page 3)

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Lovely post Sari!

I loved the episode today.

The bed breaking scene was too cute and I think I saw Barun and Sanaya in it, rather than Arhi, but you know what, I loved it! And I will take that any day over some of the other silly comedy and OTT antics we were subjected to in the past.

Loved the way she hugged him from the back and the way she teased him LOL

The pheras convo...hmmm, like Arnie gifted her chanas, jalebis, etc - things that she loves and wants, I hope he has planned to give her the rasams and pheras to complete their marriage - though I must say, I was stunned to see her realizing so late that without pheras the marriage is incomplete! What happened to the girl who trained La in all the rasams and paramparas?! Howcome Khushi realized it today, that too only after Nani mentioned the importance of pheras and the vachans that go with them?

When the hate marriage itself had happened, I had mentioned in my posts that their wedding is not really valid or legal...
Anyway...I hope He fulfills her wishes for completion of the rasams...and ofcourse the SR at the end of it all Wink

Hahahahah! I loved NK Mami and Lalita Pawar scene...OMG!! NK was hilarious - the way he gasps when he spots Dadi and tells her she is "Daraawani" ROFL

This guy is sooo cute. I am happy to see Manorama getting disciplined...LOL!!

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Jordin-Reva-ashwink630-Maggie--Pallavi-maalooDefLeppardfareesama50meens80AmazingAmysoapsudsVistaa--sumana13--premparbat--Sari--.Mandy.DiyaSPr1yankaNewbiesoapfanipkbs

ashwink630 Senior Member
ashwink630
ashwink630

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Great post as usual Sari. Love your posts.

Good episode - light and flirty. Loved the laughter between Khushi and Arnav - about time. I thought the Daadi episodes were OTT - I'm getting a little tired of them, especially the hand. Payal Jiji - Khushi interactions are very natural. Wonder why Payal - Akash does not click. Anyways - like one of the SGs said in an earlier post, Akash thinks Khushi is pregnant - now won't it be fun if he mentions it in front of Khushi Embarrassed 

Oh - one more thing - what's with Khushi's outfits? Atrocious! Even my hubby commented on it.

Tomorrow's  episode  - low expectations (I've adopted Mandy''s mantra). I'm excited - I'm working from home tomorrow which means I don't have to sneak-watch the episodeBig smile

Looking forward to reading your analysis SGs  - you gals never disappoint me.

Edited by ashwink630 - 09 August 2012 at 6:46pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--Pallavi-maaloosama50docgirlmeens80--Sari--soapsuds--sumana13--premparbat.Mandy.NewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Ippy!!! What a FABBY post girl!!!

I almost choked on my chicken reading the first few parts!!!! LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Pallavi-maaloo--sumana13--.Mandy.Pr1yankaipkbs

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Ippy! you have outdone yourself.. LOL I was laughing so hard my bed broke!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630docgirl--Sari--soapsuds--sumana13--.Mandy.Pr1yankaipkbs

Hriju321 IF-Rockerz
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged

Hola SGs,

What a lighthearted episode with lots of innuendos.

There was a bro-sis conversation where Arnav wanted to let go of the past, enjoy the present and look forward to the future. This, from a man who till date could not dissociate himself from his painful past but one incident of sharing his inner turmoils with Khushi has changed this man. Anjali though  agrees with Arnav superficially has plans of her own……what a selfish person….her brother sacrificed his own love and his lover's happiness for her and she being the elder sibling going behind his back to meet her brother's nemesis??!! Umm….my crystal ball tells me that there will be a sibling confrontation in the not so distant future….

There is a sis-sis conversation. Khushi is worried that Dadi hates her but being always self sacrificial, thinks maybe it's her own fault as she has not been able to endear herself to dadi. Payal being the good sister tells her that dadi is being rude for no reason and she reminds Khushi to think of the positive sides of this as has revealed a new side of Arnavji-a person who openly supports his wife (maybe in her mind she was wishing that Akash bitwa would do the same for her and stand up to his mom and stop her from calling KBT ). This prompted Khushi to go into her own SKD.

Khushi enters her room and hugs Arnav from behind. Arnav is startled and perhaps happy to see Khushi's open display of affection but then Khushi startles him by saying that she is sorry 'cos she has seen him naked. Arnav is stunned and he has a WT* moment. Khushi then shows him his baby nungoo-pungoo photo…….they play tag and lo…….they jump on the bed and the bed breaks.

WE THEN HAVE ANOTHER PRICELESS MOMENT….Both ARNAV and KHUSHI laugh TOGETHER for the first time.

Meanwhile, Hitler dadi starts the Gestapo tactics on Marorama but when NK is here why fear….Dadi asks about damadji's whereabouts, mami tries to prevaricate…is ready to give in when NK arrives and saves her…..for now. NK being the cute NRI, angers dadi further with his casualness.

Next we have the family gathering(except Hitler dadi dadi) in the living room.Nk brings up Radha-Kishan premlila and naniji explains that even though Radha-Kishan did not have pheras, their love did not need a name. This triggers Khushi's thoughts about her own marriage where there was sindoor, mangalsutra but no pheras. In the meantime we see some persons carrying mattress and ply.Mami being the spokesperson of everyone's thoughts asks HP what's going on…HP answers that Arnav babua's bed is being replaced as it is broken. Mami being mami made the tongue in cheek comment about ARSHI's calisthenics…err…cricket- in- bed activities…..

Khushi is embarrassed and stats to leave when she gets another shock…her paaagal premi pati winks at her.

Khushi comes back to her room to find ASR in convo with Aman. This convo also had some tongue-in cheek matter regarding numbers are not good…etc,etc…CVs and SPs way of telling fandom that TRP may not be good but intent and content matters….

Next starts the hilarious innuendos….Khushi tells Arnav that they have not done those things that pati-patnis do…..and ASR being a male latches on to it pronto.

Her asks her about the rasams….she goes….roka, kuldevi puja, sagaai, sangeet, phera, suhaagraat. He says let's do it backwords and ……..fandom faints.

He then states that they will have a suhaagraat the next day flustering Khushi further( me too).

Next day dawns….ASR reminds Khushi that today is the D-Day…err…. C-day……Dhak dhak starts for Kushi and….. rest of the fandom……

Bye-the –way….Payash have done IT??? One more of my questions answered.

What was ion the suitcase…. .inbhestigation  kareka  padi…..

I just had a Kostin...how do you post pictures..I had downloaded the pics but could not post it in my write up...please some one help. 

Edited by Hriju321 - 09 August 2012 at 9:28pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-maaloodocgirlPr1yankaDiyaS

Mizhi Senior Member

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirljoenet1234--Sari--soapsudsNewbiesoapfanipkbs

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Lovely post and a lovely episode. I think in between the confrontation/drama, we need such episodes to lighten the atmosphere. I was actually bit tired of Dadi the traffic police. 

Last year's Kans mama is Khushi's Krishna today. 

Khushi's hug was adorable. She hugged him as an acknowledgement - for publicly accepting and supporting her and of her own love. But the best part, instead of revealing the real reasons for the hug, she brought the issue of his baby photo - "Hame maaf keejiye, hamne aap ko bina kapde mein dekh liya"ROFL However flirt Arnav Singh Raizada is these days, he can not compete with his Khushi here.

ASR and his deals, even on Suhag raat LOL Its a deal, tomorrow there will be Suhag raat ROFL 
Sari, its not CVs who have gone to gajni mode, it is Khushi herself has gone to gajni mode. Yes, she has forgotten what ever she has taught La. So many jatkas in her life, so she never got a chance to think about herself. Even in real life, teachers forget what they teach their students Wink

Apart from these two, other scenes like NK-Dadi encounter, Dadi's realization of Raizada in Arnav's name, Khushi-Payal's bindas discussions on how the ideal pati should be and suhag raat (a very common discussion topic among sisters, but don't know about the "getting scared" part Wink) and Mami's words on never heard about the word "damadji" in this house ROFL 

After the end of the episode, I feel the entire episode is dedicated to IF people. And yes good days are short in IPK and no hope on good night.

I don't understand, how can Shyam come to poolside to talk to Anjali. It could be just that she is talking to him over the phone? Though I can understand her love and concern towards her husband, I can not understand her behaviour with ASR and Khushi. A very complicated character. But who cares. We are happy as long as she is busy. 

Edited by reguser - 09 August 2012 at 7:19pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630yogifalu-Maggie-fareemaaloomeens80premparbat--Sari--soapsudsVistaa--sumana13--.Mandy.sbk2DiyaSNewbiesoapfanipkbspolly_mk

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Hi Ladies,

Love the posts so far...seems like everyone loved today's epi!  I loved it to!! Everyone was on their toes today, and it made for a lighthearded, fun and quick episode.

I do have a small, but present knot in my tummy...the radha/krishna story of separated soul mates, the suitcase, the shadows, Dadi Dead, Anjali's wanderings, are all pointing to a coming storm.  But I am gonna try to ignore it and just enjoy the calm before the storm! 

Loved the naked scene..ha! LOL  When Kushi said she had seen Arnav in the buff...I started sputtering and muttering...how? when? what??  why didn't we get to see it?  And sure enough, the next second she flashed Arnav's baby picture in all it's cutie patootie glory!  Loved the teasing and playfulness here...so sweet.  It's like Kushi and Arnav are teens/young lovers..catching up on what they missed in their childhoods.  I like that a lot.

Loved how NK made Dadi work to keep that sour expression on her face!!  Is it just me or was he trying to piss her off? 

The scene where Kushi is with the RM members and the broken bed is revealed to all had me laughing and sniggering like crazy.  Poor Kushi... I would have just died of embarassment! Embarrassed

Overall, the episode was so cheeky...and my mind was in gutterland.  Every other sentence seemed to have a double meaning for me...Embarrassed  It was refreshing to see the suhaag raat topic presented in such a fun and playful manner.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630yogifalu-Pallavi-maaloofareedocgirlmeens80--Sari--premparbatsoapsudsVistaa--sumana13--.Mandy.sbk2DiyaSipkbsNewbiesoapfanpolly_mk

Go to top