Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Just a good day! (Page 24)

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

Originally posted by veeps

ROFL Peeps .. stop PM-ing me... I got what it is called in Hindi now...and I concur... SR sounds much better...

What what Veeps tell me ...enlighten me...hindi word for what?I only know of TAKATAKLOL

Yeh doosri! ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

N112joenet1234MepharmipkbsPr1yanka

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Definitely a very good day! Let's hope it continues to get better tomorrow..
Love the hangout and look forward to reading it..you girls never disappoint the readers!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

N112docgirl--Sari--VistaashowstruckMepharmipkbsPr1yanka

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sahana2

Vistaa - Haven't read your post today but just wanted to peep in and just tell you how much I loved your post yesterday. 

What Are you? A Hindi prof ? (You don't have to answer Tongue)  

How do you know so much about the different dialects ? 

If not anythng else, IPK has introduced me to this talent house name SG hangout!!

Hats off to each and everyone one you!!

Awww...thanks Sahana!

And no, am not a Hindi profLOL...just have always been very fond of the spoken and written word...in any language. Plus Mum has a Master's in Sanskrit, Dad loved Angrezi, Urdu and Farsi equally, Grandfather wrote poetry in Urdu...so can't claim much credit of my ownLOL

@Bold: Isn't that true or what!!! Am a relative newcomer here, but the girls are just fantabulous. Ek se badkar ek!!! ClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

joenet1234docgirlshowstruck.Mandy.ipkbsPr1yanka

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by Moksha51

Mami;s line of the day to NK...NK bitwa yahan se nikal lo nahin toh NK kya kahinke nahin rahogeLOL

Mami, NK interaction with dadiji was just awesome! Wasn't mami grooving to tumhe ho bandhu? And tried to pass it off as bhajan..  ROFLROFL

Dadi is rocking she takes everybody to task...and when Mami is the victim I love itLOL

par nk ne toh dadiji ki hi le li

I already liked NK.. And these antics make me like him more.. Delhi mein beach kahan hai? Mumbai mein beach hai ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mepharm-monalisa-showstruckPr1yankaipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Whattay Dp doc. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirl-monalisa-showstruck

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Originally posted by docgirl

Rabba Ve Masala Sahelis Hug

Kostin for all of you here: EVERY.SINGLE. TIME a real kiss is on it's way, Khushi makes as if she's getting ready to be water boarded! Is this meant to be sweet, shy and virginal? I'm puzzled by the creative choice to make her seem as if she's a human sacrifice. Should'nt it be some trepidation but much pleasurable anticipation - sexual curiosity even? Is this choice on account of the writing, the emoting, the directing or some combination thereof. Confused

For all the warm fuzzies the episode delivered, I'll confess that I was disappointed ... alright crushed... to find that the relationship that I thought transcended tradition, rituals and symbols is mired in them. We'll get the full blown badi moti desi shaadi... but not because society or family demand it but because Khushi thinks the relationship is adhoora. She believes that the saat pheras complete the bond and ratify the union. And here I thought this was one couple that could in fact ride Hinduism's duality to acknowledge that promises are made between two loving hearts and unbreakable bonds are forged between two willing souls. BUT NO... social norms,  traditions and religious rituals rule. No matter, dreams are meant to be  shattered. I dare say I'll recover and enjoy the spectacle that is the full blown desi shaadi. Wink

Doc, aap kaise ho? Hug  
I was too tired and irritated (with AD) to make a post tonight and sat here twiddling my thumbs waiting for your post Tongue Thanks for the awesomeness! 

I actually thought of you right away at Khushi's lamb-to-the-slaughter expression.   I do not know what they are trying to show here, except perhaps their confusion as to how Khushi should act? It's definitely not Sanaya's fault -she was brilliant during the Diwali almost-kiss. 

About the whole shaadi 360 thing, I truly expected Khushi to pick the Radha-Krishna tale from naniji's talk, not the shaadi is adhoora without phere bit.  I daresay the writers would have liked to make their Khushi pick 'no phere necessary" as well, but this is SP at 8 pm.  Are you really all that surprised? 
But, for what it's worth, I don't think we're getting the big fat wedding, maybe just the phere, if that. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirljoenet1234Vistaashowstruck.Mandy.Pr1yankaipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Yaar am just amazed ki ek story mai how much brain power goes...I mean if truly the shirt colors are this well thought out how long does the execution and pulling together of it all takes???

And what the heck do the rainbow colors of her outfit's represent? 

i was trolling the redux thread today morning n noticed a post of someone saying the colors of khushi's outfit yest matched the colors of arnav's mum's clothes in the albumShocked no frigging idea what does that imply

Girls there was a lady called arisai who had done an analysis of ASR's shirt colors and the moods and scenes that follow... will post when I find it... brilliant  it was!

docgirlN112showstruck--Sari---monalisa--Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeps

damn doc, you & sari just keep getting better and better with each post... whattay awesomenes...Clap

Thanks veeps... BUT you can't hide behind that. I'm waiting for your full blown posts. Been a while - AND we actually have a plot now. C'mon, feed the hungry hordes! Tongue

joenet1234N112--Sari---monalisa-Vistaa-Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

Go to top