Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Just a good day! (Page 23)

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Wah, Sari. What a great way to set up the epi... Janmashtami then - she was schooling Lavanya and he was the bad guy. Janamahtami now - they're Radha and Shyam...  Star. It was a fun epi, but so very uneven in flow and still you manage to give it structure. Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

joenet1234N112--Sari---monalisa-Vistaa.Mandy.Pr1yankaipkbs

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeps

ROFL Peeps .. stop PM-ing me... I got what it is called in Hindi now...and I concur... SR sounds much better...

What what Veeps tell me ...enlighten me...hindi word for what?I only know of TAKATAKLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

joenet1234howcomeN112-monalisa-Vistaa-Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hriju321

Hola SGs,

What a lighthearted episode with lots of innuendos.

There was a bro-sis conversation where Arnav wanted to let go of the past, enjoy the present and look forward to the future. This, from a man who till date could not dissociate himself from his painful past but one incident of sharing his inner turmoils with Khushi has changed this man. Anjali though  agrees with Arnav superficially has plans of her own''what a selfish person'.her brother sacrificed his own love and his lover's happiness for her and she being the elder sibling going behind his back to meet her brother's nemesis??!! Umm'.my crystal ball tells me that there will be a sibling confrontation in the not so distant future'.

There is a sis-sis conversation. Khushi is worried that Dadi hates her but being always self sacrificial, thinks maybe it's her own fault as she has not been able to endear herself to dadi. Payal being the good sister tells her that dadi is being rude for no reason and she reminds Khushi to think of the positive sides of this as has revealed a new side of Arnavji-a person who openly supports his wife (maybe in her mind she was wishing that Akash bitwa would do the same for her and stand up to his mom and stop her from calling KBT ). This prompted Khushi to go into her own SKD.

Khushi enters her room and hugs Arnav from behind. Arnav is startled and perhaps happy to see Khushi's open display of affection but then Khushi startles him by saying that she is sorry 'cos she has seen him naked. Arnav is stunned and he has a WT* moment. Khushi then shows him his baby nungoo-pungoo photo''.they play tag and lo''.they jump on the bed and the bed breaks.

WE THEN HAVE ANOTHER PRICELESS MOMENT'.Both ARNAV and KHUSHI laugh TOGETHER for the first time.

Meanwhile, Hitler dadi starts the Gestapo tactics on Marorama but when NK is here why fear'.Dadi asks about damadji's whereabouts, mami tries to prevaricate'is ready to give in when NK arrives and saves her'..for now. NK being the cute NRI, angers dadi further with his casualness.

Next we have the family gathering(except Hitler dadi dadi) in the living room.Nk brings up Radha-Kishan premlila and naniji explains that even though Radha-Kishan did not have pheras, their love did not need a name. This triggers Khushi's thoughts about her own marriage where there was sindoor, mangalsutra but no pheras. In the meantime we see some persons carrying mattress and ply.Mami being the spokesperson of everyone's thoughts asks HP what's going on'HP answers that Arnav babua's bed is being replaced as it is broken. Mami being mami made the tongue in cheek comment about ARSHI's calisthenics'err'cricket- in- bed activities'..

Khushi is embarrassed and stats to leave when she gets another shock'her paaagal premi pati winks at her.

Khushi comes back to her room to find ASR in convo with Aman. This convo also had some tongue-in cheek matter regarding numbers are not good'etc,etc'CVs and SPs way of telling fandom that TRP may not be good but intent and content matters'.

Next starts the hilarious innuendos'.Khushi tells Arnav that they have not done those things that pati-patnis do'..and ASR being a male latches on to it pronto.

Her asks her about the rasams'.she goes'.roka, kuldevi puja, sagaai, sangeet, phera, suhaagraat. He says let's do it backwords and ''..fandom faints.

He then states that they will have a suhaagraat the next day flustering Khushi further( me too).

Next day dawns'.ASR reminds Khushi that today is the D-Day'err'. C-day''Dhak dhak starts for Kushi and'.. rest of the fandom''

Bye-the 'way'.Payash have done IT??? One more of my questions answered.

What was ion the suitcase'. .inbhestigation  kareka  padi'..

I just had a Kostin...how do you post pictures..I had downloaded the pics but could not post it in my write up...please some one help. 

great post hriju…

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlN112showstruckipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

Originally posted by veeps

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">ROFLPeeps .. stop PM-ing me... I got what it is called in Hindi now...and I concur... SR sounds much better...</font>

What what Veeps tell me ...enlighten me...hindi word for what?I only know of TAKATAKLOL

I'd like to know but my Hindi dictionary can only take so much.. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

N112Mepharm

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Originally posted by Vistaa

Hola Spice GirlsHug

Can I do a happy dance for just a little bit? Please...please? Big smile Can't seem to get rid of the silly grin...it was all so sugar'n'spice today. And man does ODB knows how to play his wife...!! LOL These two are just adorable and I am giving myself a tight hug fro having such good taste as to love this show! Wink

@Mandy: Lovely recap !! And so with you on NK's motivations...he is a darling and seriously upset with his Maasi and Dadi for their ill treatment of his dear friend Khushi.

Dance away!!!

Yes, this time around NK intentionally screwed up just to irk Dadi. I just love him

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Moksha51N112Vistaashowstruck-Vee05-ipkbs

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Originally posted by Vistaa

Much as we would like to see Khushi being satisfied, like Arnav, with a private understanding and articles of faith, she is a very social and traditional soul. The only reason she had gone along with the contract marriage was because there had been a mangalsutra and sindoor in the mandir. No worries Doc...don't think we are getting the desi shaadi anytime soon. OuchSeems like he might do a private phera ceremony with her and then just in time we have the satyanaash moment in the form of return of Damadji or their past. Then separation...or MU and finally when that has played out, then the punar milan and perhaps a big fat wedding.

More MU? Ouch Ab kya bacha hai MU karne ko? Who loves who more? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlN112Vistaashowstruckipkbs

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Alrighty ladies,

Gonna go to bed now.

Hope Friday gives us good stuff to chat about through the weekend! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlN112Mepharm-monalisa-VistaaPr1yankaipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Moksha51

Mami;s line of the day to NK...NK bitwa yahan se nikal lo nahin toh NK kya kahinke nahin rahogeLOL

Mami, NK interaction with dadiji was just awesome! Wasn't mami grooving to tumhe ho bandhu? And tried to pass it off as bhajan..  ROFLROFL

Dadi is rocking she takes everybody to task...and when Mami is the victim I love itLOL

par nk ne toh dadiji ki hi le li

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

N112Mepharmipkbs

Go to top