Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Just a good day! (Page 22)

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

Rabba Ve Masala Sahelis Hug

Kostin for all of you here: EVERY.SINGLE. TIME a real kiss is on it's way, Khushi makes as if she's getting ready to be water boarded! Is this meant to be sweet, shy and virginal? I'm puzzled by the creative choice to make her seem as if she's a human sacrifice. Should'nt it be some trepidation but much pleasurable anticipation - sexual curiosity even? Is this choice on account of the writing, the emoting, the directing or some combination thereof. Confused
She was all that and more during the Diwali kiss fiasco...since then, it can be argued, it has always been sorta against her wishes...plus ODB takes his own sweet time with it...so kind of kills the anticipation, no? Remember last week at GH, when he says "jab tum chup hoti ho toh tumhari aankein ..."...I thought she was very willing and anticipatory then...goes so far as to ask .."toh kya dekha aapne..." But I do get your point that she does come across as lamb being led up to slaughter

For all the warm fuzzies the episode delivered, I'll confess that I was disappointed ... alright crushed... to find that the relationship that I thought transcended tradition, rituals and symbols is mired in them. We'll get the full blown badi moti desi shaadi... but not because society or family demand it but because Khushi thinks the relationship is adhoora. She believes that the saat pheras complete the bond and ratify the union. And here I thought this was one couple that could in fact ride Hinduism's duality to acknowledge that promises are made between two loving hearts and unbreakable bonds are forged between two willing souls. BUT NO... social norms,  traditions and religious rituals rule. No matter, dreams are meant to be  shattered. I dare say I'll recover and enjoy the spectacle that is the full blown desi shaadi. Wink
Much as we would like to see Khushi being satisfied, like Arnav, with a private understanding and articles of faith, she is a very social and traditional soul. The only reason she had gone along with the contract marriage was because there had been a mangalsutra and sindoor in the mandir. No worries Doc...don't think we are getting the desi shaadi anytime soon. OuchSeems like he might do a private phera ceremony with her and then just in time we have the satyanaash moment in the form of return of Damadji or their past. Then separation...or MU and finally when that has played out, then the punar milan and perhaps a big fat wedding.

What also marred my enjoyment today was the rather heavy handed appearance  of Twilight Zone ... why, Oh why, Oh why?... I've ranted plenty on this so I'll stop with that. 
Twilight Zone in what context?Confused

The lasting images from today's show - a light hearted, mirthful, amused, carefree ASR. When was the last time we saw him this giddy? Winking, bursting with love and laughter, teasing, flirting, talking not about "good news" but about a "good day". Is there a character who deserves it more? Was Atlas finally able to shrug? 

Loved it, Doc!! The kostins, the pic...et al. And Bold: ClapThumbs Up

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Moksha51Rag1nidocgirlmeens80N112-monalisa-showstruckipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Originally posted by Mepharm

Originally posted by ipkbs

Answer this.

Why do they not change asrs bedcovers? The only time they changed it was when khusi tickled pink her side.
Otherwise from 6/6/11 its the same Brown stuff. Even today after they replaced the bed. Wohi bistar phir se charhaliya. No wonder ASR is so sensitive.

<font size="3">Kyon kare change Tee?? That bed and bed cover sees or gets NO ACTIONLOL</font>

Beds gark radss ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

N112showstruckMepharmPr1yanka

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Originally posted by -Vee05-

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">The one thing i would have liked to see though was his transition from Recliner to bed...yes yes she held his hand that night after he returned from his kidnapping but that didnt mean anything. Somehow he just ended up on the bed...and it was all ok!Ermm</font>

That was total ramanchi and we are never getting that back
It would Have made good fuel.for our Skd's Confused

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">He is going to end up on recliner again! Soon very soon...Wink</font>

But bhys?? Confused

Recliner 360 jo hona hai ab! 

If he continues with his antics and she her shy and coy behavior...he is going to say I am sleeping on the recliner you can sleep on the bed and then shel come drag him off it! LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-meens80N112showstruckMepharmPr1yankaipkbs

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Mami;s line of the day to NK...NK bitwa yahan se nikal lo nahin toh NK kya kahinke nahin rahogeLOL

Mami, NK interaction with dadiji was just awesome! Wasn't mami grooving to tumhe ho bandhu? And tried to pass it off as bhajan..  ROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-N112showstruckMepharmipkbs

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Updated my first ever detailed analysis in pg 3. Sorry if its not upto the mark.

-Maggie-N112ipkbsPr1yanka

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moksha51

Mami;s line of the day to NK...NK bitwa yahan se nikal lo nahin toh NK kya kahinke nahin rahogeLOL

Mami, NK interaction with dadiji was just awesome! Wasn't mami grooving to tumhe ho bandhu? And tried to pass it off as bhajan..  ROFLROFL

Dadi is rocking she takes everybody to task...and when Mami is the victim I love itLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Moksha51N112showstruckPr1yankaipkbs

N112 IF-Dazzler

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirljoenet1234Mepharm-monalisa--Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">The one thing i would have liked to see though was his transition from Recliner to bed...yes yes she held his hand that night after he returned from his kidnapping but that didnt mean anything. Somehow he just ended up on the bed...and it was all ok!Ermm</font>

That was total ramanchi and we are never getting that back
It would Have made good fuel.for our Skd's Confused

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">He is going to end up on recliner again! Soon very soon...Wink</font>

But bhys?? Confused

<font color="#ff00cc" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Recliner 360 jo hona hai ab!</font>

<font color="#ff00cc" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">If he continues with his antics and she her shy and coy behavior...he is going to say I am sleeping on the recliner you can sleep on the bed and then shel come drag him off it!LOL</font>

Forehead kiss apke liye. Hum toh darr gai the, thought you were talking about Mu 360.
But then I forgot you were SKD queen. Big smile

Sigh. suna aapne CVS. Recliner puhleez

N112-monalisa--Vee05-Pr1yanka

Go to top