Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Just a good day! (Page 16)

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirljoenet1234soapsudsVistaaPr1yankaipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Originally posted by veeps

Originally posted by -Vee05-

ROFL Why a  cow???

Goat in sindhi mean's husband so i figured id use cow...that Vidai bit pissed me off where everyone is like bawling their eyes out and i bursted out laughing at the nautanki that was going on...i told my mom i am only changing homes u know...plus i really havent lived at home in a while ...il still see you all the time...but somehow that didnt fly too...Confused

befkoof ladki... you cannot argue with tradition... unless you are Arnie.. then you can do anything...

Wait... Goat means Husband... are you kichofying my taang????

Ajeeb drame ka tradition hai...

LOL Aap bhi na...

Ladki..itne vachan lekar bhi you keep talking about boti kabab-ing your hubby???? What pativrata are you???

Haw...i kept Teej ka vrat for him...ab mai aur kya karun???? Embarrassed

Boti kabab sirf tere Bakri ki ...promise Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

joenet1234N112docgirl-monalisa-soapsudsVistaaipkbsPr1yanka

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by -monalisa-

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Rabba ve all!</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">No post from me tonight. Kya kahen, the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak or something?</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"
size="2" color="#000066">Anyway, what are we talking about?</font>

The lone man on the stairs...lies in wait for Dadi to acknowledge him...but alas it wasn't meant to be...so he silently walks out and takes his lonely shadow with him...

Yes..it looks like him doesn't it???  I thought so too..maybe it is him.  With all the celebration and preps, people are going in and out...maybe he is one of them!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

N112-monalisa-Pr1yankaipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by joenet1234

I know.. I have no clue why they didn't use Payalia in scenes like this before...Satyanash only... BTW, did you see the change in the credits for Story and screenplay??? What are speculations on that???

YES. We had a discussion on that. Apparently, they hired a new creative director , Richa Gautam or someone. For story and screenplay it now says "Creative Team" and for dialogues I think it still says Hitesh and Ritesh. Don't know if Gauti is still writing or not but seems like there were shake ups.

hmmm... interesting...I think the whole of IF is on the creative team now... Jo bhi yahan likho wahan screen pe aa jaata hai...LOL.. They are a very scrupulous bunch.. they wanted to give credit where it is due...ROFL

They need to mention the Hangout...half the damn ideas are from here LOL

We can prove it...we have it all in writing! Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-joenet1234N112-monalisa-VistaaPr1yankaipkbs

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

joenet1234-monalisa-soapsuds-Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Originally posted by psarada

I just had to post today in SG thread. Loved yesterday's episode more so because it was a deja vu moment for me and the talk that Khushi had with Arnav about incomplete marriage, well let's say I did the same with my hubby. I had an arranged marriage - I was an maharastrian born and bought up in Andhra and my marriage got settled with an maharastrian engineer settled in US, originally from Bangalore. It was a quick wedding and we hardly had time to know each other. The groom's party wanted the wedding to be in Bangalore due to some health issues of members from the family and we agreed to it. Imagine my horror when the pandit that was called to conduct the wedding was a typical kannada guy. Actually I didn't understand what the pandit was saying and it was like I didn't even enjoy the marriage let alone cherish the moments and the vows I was taking. I just didn't feel like I got married. I completely clamped up after the wedding and my husband was at loss as to what has happened . After a week when we were back to US I gathered some courage and told him that I felt our wedding was incomplete as I didn't understand and didn't recite the mantras along with the pandit. Hubby had a brilliant idea and took me to an Indian temple in US where we renewed our vows again privately.

</div>
<div><font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Hi Sarada... Haven't interacted with you before but just had to comment on this... such a poignant story. I have to say that I was so tiredat my wedding post the first one hour, I couldn't wait for it to be over...LOLThe big fat Indian wedding.. but the "pheras" (being south Indian, we do it a little differently but the 7 vows are exchanged) were a very sweet and memorable experience that we both still cherish very much... In fact, it was the one part of wedding where we were totally into the ceremony and not just going through the motions... So I totally understand you feeling lost and am glad you got a chance to renew your vows... Thank you so much for sharing.</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></strong></font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><strong>Welcome to the thread!!! Hope to hear more from you...
</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">I was an Angry young bride...it was a 7 am wedding...i woke up at 4 am after going to bed at 2 am to get my hair and makeup done only to find Arnavji had not arrived yet!Angry</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">Between the 7 pheras...the 7 stone thing...and everyone crying at the vidai like i was a cow who was being given away and never going to be seen again i was just so annoyed with the universe! Next janam mai i am hiring a wedding plannerBig smile</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">However i do remember feeling all giddy when he maang bharoed, ring exchanged karoed and put the managalsutara around my neck. it made the wait worth it knowing that yeh Arnavji to bhai 7 janam ke liye phans gayaLOL</font>

Aww you guys have amazing wedding stories.
From what I know of our weddings, the ceremony is 5 mins long the rest is timepass.
You say kabool kabool kabool and that's you kicked out the house. jaan chuti. LOL

ROFL
<font color="#006699" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Oh Tee, you are a riot...LOLLOL</font>
<font color="#006699" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Yes the actual wedding is pretty short and simple, but what comes before and after is anything butBig smile</font>
<font color="#006699" size="2" face="Georgia">So much fun to read all the wedding stories...thanks guys for sharing..Smile</font>

Of course vista, I love those parties LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-N112soapsudsVistaa

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -monalisa-

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Rabba ve all!</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">No post from me tonight. Kya kahen, the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak or something?</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"
size="2" color="#000066">Anyway, what are we talking about?</font>

The lone man on the stairs...lies in wait for Dadi to acknowledge him...but alas it wasn't meant to be...so he silently walks out and takes his lonely shadow with him...

ROFL That guy is Shyamji's messenger/spy.  I'm sure of it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-ipkbs

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Rabba Ve Masala Sahelis Hug

Fun, frothy, flighty, flirty - one for the playlist of all times, cherry on top was the charm of the blue shirt! Tongue Fandom is utterly baffled at the ridiculous extent to which physical intimacy is being avoided between a married couple sharing a bed, so in love that the air around them crackles with chemistry! So today fun and games that break the bed, nekkid views (yikes, could they not find a better pic!?!Shocked),  suhaag raat, innuendos galore --- all played out for laughs. The last laugh? It is on us, the fandom- eat your heart and virtual libido out suckers...no dice!  LOL

Kostin for all of you here: EVERY.SINGLE. TIME a real kiss is on it's way, Khushi makes as if she's getting ready to be water boarded! Is this meant to be sweet, shy and virginal? I'm puzzled by the creative choice to make her seem as if she's a human sacrifice. Should'nt it be some trepidation but much pleasurable anticipation - sexual curiosity even? Is this choice on account of the writing, the emoting, the directing or some combination thereof. Confused

With every episode, my confusion on Anjali Malik Raizada Jha increases... has she accepted Khushi as her bhabhi? Is she truly willing to put the past behind her? It certainly seems so - she seems kind, solicitous and supportive... accepting of bhabhi's spontaneous hug, rushing to Khushi's defense against naani. She's eager to accept her brother's offer to stand together in laying the past to rest. Yet, there are mysterious phone calls and clandestine meetings. Daljeet is not helping any in providing any insight into what must be IPK's most complex and tortured character! 

For all the warm fuzzies the episode delivered, I'll confess that I was disappointed ... alright crushed... to find that the relationship that I thought transcended tradition, rituals and symbols is mired in them. We'll get the full blown badi moti desi shaadi... but not because society or family demand it but because Khushi thinks the relationship is adhoora. She believes that the saat pheras complete the bond and ratify the union. And here I thought this was one couple that could in fact ride Hinduism's duality to acknowledge that promises are made between two loving hearts and unbreakable bonds are forged between two willing souls. BUT NO... social norms,  traditions and religious rituals rule. No matter, dreams are meant to be  shattered. I dare say I'll recover and enjoy the spectacle that is the full blown desi shaadi. Wink

What also marred my enjoyment today was the rather heavy handed appearance  of Twilight Zone ... why, Oh why, Oh why?... I've ranted plenty on this so I'll stop with that. 

The lasting images from today's show - a light hearted, mirthful, amused, carefree ASR. When was the last time we saw him this giddy? Winking, bursting with love and laughter, teasing, flirting, talking not about "good news" but about a "good day". Is there a character who deserves it more? Was Atlas finally able to shrug? 

Edited by docgirl - 09 August 2012 at 9:16pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

jerryikMoksha51-Maggie-joenet1234howcomeN112meens80--Sari--showstrucksoapsudsVistaapremparbat-monalisa-.Mandy.DiyaS-Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

Go to top