Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Just a good day! (Page 13)

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
sari Hug i really really loved the post.  it's amazing how much has changed in the past 1 year esp in Arnav & Khushi's life. Day Dreaming

i felt good when arnav finally told anjali to move on but still she's a mysterious woman esp in the poolside when arnav ran to see who's that.

payal-khushi scene was cute - finally she realizes how much arnav loves khushi Embarrassed and she goes blushingBlushing the room scene was defo cute.. hug from the back and her apologizing - for a second, i thought she was apologizing again for what happened, blaming herself and all. but this whole scene was unexpected - the baby pic and the running around with the bed breaking -- aaah, that laugh.. it was infectious Day Dreaming it was an AWWW moment for me.. after so many days of too much seriousness with daadi's entry. Day Dreaming

daadi-maami-nk -- no matter how serious daadi was in the scene, i was laughing like mad -- NK and his dialogues ROFL

i loved the blushing khushi when maami was inquiring about the bed ROFL and the wink Wink Day Dreaming

the radha-krishna part was interesting - do we see a remarriage coming up? Big smile

suhaag raat part ROFL how naughty could he get Day Dreaming

it was defo a feel-good episode after 3 days of daadi bhaashan. Big smile
looking forward to tonight's episode. Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-meens80N112Vistaapremparbat--Sari--.Mandy.-Vee05-ipkbs

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Originally posted by magnetic693

Also felt sad for Payal tonight...she was so wistful when she was praising Arnav in front of Kushi!  Payal has realized that Akash bitwa will never be what she needs him to be...so sad Cry

Can she run off with NK?  Shocked

@Bold: That is exactly what I was thinking too...thanks for bringing this up. She had to have been contrasting Arnav's spirited defence of his wife with Akash's mute spectatorship of his mother taunting his wife morning, noon and night. After a very long time, I felt bad for Payal.

HugSoul sista...

HugHugs to you and hugs to Payal.  At least Payal is hanging out with the rest of the family..love her scenes with Kushi,NK and all.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

joenet1234N112soapsudsVistaaipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeps

Originally posted by bobop

since everyone is discussing their wedding vows..pl allow me 2 share my story as wellTongue im a north indian but my wedding was a bit different as it was conducted by a pandit from gayatri mandir'.n me n my hubby had 2 read out our vows on mike sitting at the vediShocked..yeah that's right'.but it was quite an enjoyable experience ..

Seriously??? On a mike??? Were you able to pronounce the whole thing right?? All those tongue twisters, for God's sake???

yep..not to sound smug but i have v good diction SmileEmbarrassed…hubby not so muchD'oh…rest of the family were not used 2 the mike thing so were having a ball laughing amongst each other

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-N112Vistaaipkbs

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirljoenet1234soapsudsVistaa-Vee05-ipkbsPr1yanka

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

I know... That was a very wistful moment for Payalia... I am liking this payalia-Khushi bonding scenes that they are showing this week... For sure, that is building to something...when things make sense in IPK , it means something is up... otherwise we get sanak and uber twilight zone... not that it wasn't there today, but it was under control...

They are handling their bonding in a decent way. On Tuesday Payal told Khushi that she is the 'elder bahu' of the house. I like how they are maintaining their sisterly bond and not the SIL bond, that would be satyanash!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-N112docgirlsoapsudsVistaa.Mandy.ipkbsPr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

ROFL Why a  cow???

Goat in sindhi mean's husband so i figured id use cow...that Vidai bit pissed me off where everyone is like bawling their eyes out and i bursted out laughing at the nautanki that was going on...i told my mom i am only changing homes u know...plus i really havent lived at home in a while ...il still see you all the time...but somehow that didnt fly too...Confused

omg soul sister moment vee…i said the same thing 2 my mum who started crying….as i had been away studying for last 10-11 yrs at the time of my marriage….my bro in law still jokes around that mummy was crying that im leaving the house but i couldnt wait 2 go 2 my hubby's place….yeah..he is a big tease

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-N112-Vee05-

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirljoenet1234soapsudsVistaa-Vee05-ipkbsPr1yanka

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

@Sari: Aap apni brilliance ka secret share karne ki kripa karengi? Day in and day out you come up with such perfect posts...*shakes head*...Loved how you connected the last Janamashtmi celebrations with the present. Total role reversal ...I too had found elements of natkhat baal gopal in Khushi's pranks then and you are so right to brand ODB the natkhat Kanha this time. Then it was the birthstory and now it is the love life...brilliant.

Thanks Visi, tonight was harder coz there were plenty of holes in the script...So I had to resort to last years janmastami, that is the secret...LOL The episode was entertaining, I give it to them, I had a smile all along.

Khushi was brought in to teach La about marriage, traditional values etc...Last year she had an excellent narration of Krishna's birth. Don't you think you would expect her to know the rest of the story? How about marriage rituals? Wouldn't she know that phera is an important part of marriage? Some days brain resists ignoring logic boatwa...today is one of those days...ROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlmeens80joenet1234N112soapsudsVistaa.Mandy.DiyaSPr1yankaipkbs

Go to top