Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Just a good day! (Page 128)

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by sugar_babe

You guys, honest confession time, Barun is making me love him more each day!
What is with him and those emotions?! And he gets hotter!

I haven't had this much trouble in figuring out Econ theroies as I'm having with breaking down how he does it! Geek

tell me about it'.he is looking also more handsome with each passing day'.uff'.snark laaye ka padi kisi ko

He looked super handsome in the black suit todayDay Dreaming.His eyes and voice modulation are just superb. It is easy to shed tears and make others cry with you but for him to touch your heart without shedding a single tear; just the emotions etched on his face; brilliant stuff. N what a contrast: one scene he is flirting away with Khushi n the next intense confrontation with DadiClapClap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar_babe-monalisa-SunoNa...sbk2-Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by meens80

[QUOTE=-monalisa-] 

I'm sorry but I do agree at least 1% with her. I see the "other woman" attempting suicide, but this woman had 2 children and it was her daughter's wedding that day... like seriously W*F?!

They better show her inner thoughts for doing this because right now I see "Maa" in Anjali.

maybe..but the q is whether she has the right to say that…what did she do…zinda hokar bhi bachhon ko akele chhodkar chali gayi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meens80zainah09ipkbs

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Anyone notice it is still Nani at the head of the table and not daadi! Tongue

Thank God for that, i love Nani though i was a little mad at her too today for always giving priority to Anjali. Could see not see that Arnav also was hurting after his tiff with Dadi; would it have killed her to say something nice to him instead of just saying "Anjali bitiya ki khatir, lets drop the arguments".Confused

Plus Dadi has some nerve; calling Mummy Malik a weak lady who abandoned the kids, what was she doing at the ashram for 15 years, n now she come back with accusations and questions. She actually showed her stop sign to Nani too todayLOLLOL

I'm sorry but I do agree at least 1% with her. I see the "other woman" attempting suicide, but this woman had 2 children and it was her daughter's wedding that day... like seriously W*F?!

They better show her inner thoughts for doing this because right now I see "Maa" in Anjali.

Riya:
Well i agree that suicide and escapism is a sign of the weak; then isn't her son weak too; apparently he coaxed her into committing suicide as per Arnav's comments. And that is exactly what Arnav is scared of when he says he will not let Shyam use Anjali as a puppet in the same way because he knows Anjali is weak too.
What pissed me off is that Dadi also choose to leave and abandon the kids and family when they needed her the most, refused to meet them over the years and now she comes back all high and mighty questioning Nani and ASR's decisions.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630sugar_babe-monalisa-SunoNa...Pr1yankaipkbs

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by ipkbs

I don't think anyone will let anyone go. They are beyond that. circumstance will be such that they will have to separate. But it won't be their decision.

I'm finding it really really hard to believe that separation is near.  Maybe it's needed for their story, but it would be trp suicide.  They couldn't even show real hate without it turning into comedy, yeh separation dikhayenge?  If there's separation, it will be really short. 

inka separation separation hokar bhi separation nahi hoga'.did i make sense'.jaise hate hate hokar bhi hate nahi thaTongue'n yes abhi nahi karne waale separate'aaraam se sab kuchch hoga

You are so right! Even if they separate they have to be together for the show to remain interesting...and the only way that will happen is if they share the screen. 

eyesonmeipkbsPr1yanka

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Anyone notice it is still Nani at the head of the table and not daadi! Tongue

Thank God for that, i love Nani though i was a little mad at her too today for always giving priority to Anjali. Could see not see that Arnav also was hurting after his tiff with Dadi; would it have killed her to say something nice to him instead of just saying "Anjali bitiya ki khatir, lets drop the arguments".Confused

Plus Dadi has some nerve; calling Mummy Malik a weak lady who abandoned the kids, what was she doing at the ashram for 15 years, n now she come back with accusations and questions. She actually showed her stop sign to Nani too todayLOLLOL

Riya:
Well i agree that suicide and escapism is a sign of the weak; then isn't her son weak too; apparently he coaxed her into committing suicide as per Arnav's comments. And that is exactly what Arnav is scared of when he says he will not let Shyam use Anjali as a puppet in the same way because he knows Anjali is weak too.
What pissed me off is that Dadi also choose to leave and abandon the kids and family when they needed her the most, refused to meet them over the years and now she comes back all high and mighty questioning Nani and ASR's decisions.

I thought what Arnav meant was that he influenced her by killing himself and she couldn't live without him, he being her husband and stuff and so she killed herself.
Which makes sense with his apprehension with marriage initially..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meens80Pr1yanka

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630sugar_babe

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

But its right na?
Shravan or Arnav?

Hmm Arnav of courseLOL

-Pallavi--Vee05-Pr1yanka

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Ok, why does daadi say that Arnav is protecting those who are wrong.  What does this woman know? Confused

-Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

Go to top