Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Just a good day! (Page 124)

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by meens80

I don't think anyone will let anyone go. They are beyond that. circumstance will be such that they will have to separate. But it won't be their decision.

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Tee, i said say things that make me feel better not worseOuch</font>

sorry.
genda phool fell on them today. symbolism and proof that the phere will happen definitely. Because you throw genda phool during phere. Big smile

Taybs...

I hope they show that happening...I too thought there was a positive symbolism behind the genda phool falling on top of them...it definitely signifies marriage or in this case remarriage or maybe exchange of oaths with pheras - saat vachan with saat pheras

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630meens80-monalisa-ipkbs

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by sbk2

Hello Girls...

Yesterday's episode was so nice!

Today's ended on such a depressing note...sheesh!

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">From depression comes Recession and then BOOM! SO chillBig smile</font>

Vee, you are back home? When does family time start?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sbk2-Vee05-ipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by sugar_babe

[QUOTE=meens80][QUOTE=ipkbs][QUOTE=meens80][QUOTE=bobop][QUOTE=meens80] 

Pregnant? Did i just miss the much anticipated SR?LOLLOL
Riya, i don't think Arnav will let Khushi go; i think the past will bring out a more bitter reaction from khushi but i hope i am wrong.
Khushi did promise herself to stand by him; and long term she will especially with Anjali/Dadi/Shyam getting ready to team up. But if there is any tension/hate between ARHI this time i have a feeling it will come more from Khushi.
Lets see: my brain is fried thinking of scenarios...

yeah if the hate will come now..it will prob come from khushi'coz arnav ka hate dekh dekh kar log thak gaye hain'khushi ka single minded hatred will be interesting 2 watch'.plus arnav's rxn to it as well'..kya karoon..i really loved the i hate you scene'arnav's eyes'ufff'.

I agree, more hate from Arnav will not work at all..
But if there is hate from Khushi don't you think it is ill timed. Anyways the audience is feeling bad for Arnav because his beloved Di is going behing his back to get with Shyam; plus there are clear signs of a rift and a battle of sorts between Anjali/Dadi and Arnav.
Ooper se if they throw in the hate from Khushi angle; instead of feeling bad for Khushi and what see suffered all the sympathy will go to Arnav only..

PS: I LOVE that "i hate you" scene too..Barun is brilliant!

And why do you think the CVs would have a problem with that?  ASR is their favorite boy-wonder. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meens80sugar_babesbk2-Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moksha51

Hello Girls...

Yesterday's episode was so nice!

Today's ended on such a depressing note...sheesh!

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">From depression comes Recession and then BOOM! SO chillBig smile</font>

Vee, you are back home? When does family time start?

Tonight is Hubby time...tomorrow starts the festivities!!! Party

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Moksha51sugar_babedesigirl_18sbk2Pr1yankaipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

I don't think anyone will let anyone go. They are beyond that. circumstance will be such that they will have to separate. But it won't be their decision.

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Tee, i said say things that make me feel better not worseOuch</font>

sorry.
genda phool fell on them today. symbolism and proof that the phere will happen definitely. Because you throw genda phool during phere. Big smile

Taybs...

I hope they show that happening...I too thought there was a positive symbolism behind the genda phool falling on top of them...it definitely signifies marriage or in this case remarriage or maybe exchange of oaths with pheras - saat vachan withsaat pheras

they will show it. Pakka. I'm sure of it. Big smile he didn't bring that suitcase for nothing and they have.to.put.khushis SR panic to rest somehow in the following week.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meens80sugar_babedesigirl_18sbk2Pr1yanka

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

so yesterday's episode is on...

In the Payal Khushi conversation...Khushi say's Dadiji ko humse 36 ka akda hai...to which Payal replies tumhe Dadi ka 36 ka Akda dikha par Arnavji ka Ganit (Math) nahi dikha...W*F does that mean now????

Oh there was a major sign there, chalo Vee beta, decode karne ka pari!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl_18-Vee05-Pr1yanka

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">Ok hum aagaye...hume miss kiya?</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">Chalo nahi kiya to rehne dijiye...BTW tum thik to ho?LOL</font>

nahi...matlab haan..matlab...
Aap ghar ponch gai??

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">Yes 7 hours later am laying on my bed typingBig smile</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">Oh and new commercial on TV...the Dadi one...in the US we rarely see the new commercials...so this is nice!</font>

Oh you saw the promo.. In it bhaiyya is holding bhabhi's hand.. But lets go when dadi walked in. I had such a satyanash moment when
1.I noticed it
2. Wondered if that meant anything
I don't even do symbolism.. Why do I care! Confused

meens80howcomeipkbssbk2-Vee05-

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by sugar_babe

[QUOTE=meens80][QUOTE=ipkbs][QUOTE=meens80][QUOTE=bobop][QUOTE=meens80] 

Pregnant? Did i just miss the much anticipated SR?LOLLOL
Riya, i don't think Arnav will let Khushi go; i think the past will bring out a more bitter reaction from khushi but i hope i am wrong.
Khushi did promise herself to stand by him; and long term she will especially with Anjali/Dadi/Shyam getting ready to team up. But if there is any tension/hate between ARHI this time i have a feeling it will come more from Khushi.
Lets see: my brain is fried thinking of scenarios...

yeah if the hate will come now..it will prob come from khushi'coz arnav ka hate dekh dekh kar log thak gaye hain'khushi ka single minded hatred will be interesting 2 watch'.plus arnav's rxn to it as well'..kya karoon..i really loved the i hate you scene'arnav's eyes'ufff'.

I agree, more hate from Arnav will not work at all..
But if there is hate from Khushi don't you think it is ill timed. Anyways the audience is feeling bad for Arnav because his beloved Di is going behing his back to get with Shyam; plus there are clear signs of a rift and a battle of sorts between Anjali/Dadi and Arnav.
Ooper se if they throw in the hate from Khushi angle; instead of feeling bad for Khushi and what see suffered all the sympathy will go to Arnav only..

PS: I LOVE that "i hate you" scene too..Barun is brilliant!

And why do you think the CVs would have a problem with that?  ASR is their favorite boy-wonder. 

I know but then i feel bad for Khushi; Arnav jo kare there is a reason for it; Khushi kuch kare toh OTT nonsense.
Technically she would be justified in being upset if her parents death is in any way linked to Arnav; but Arnav bechara wiase bhi itni sad situation mein hai it will be difficult to sympathize with Khushi esp after all this manaoing and haq giving that Arnav has been doing.
Anyways lets see kya hota hai; today just left me feeling like the storm is really really close..

Edited by meens80 - 10 August 2012 at 2:16pm

ashwink630howcome-monalisa-sbk2ipkbs

Go to top