Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugar_babe thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: bobop

that made me smell smoke as well'as if she is saying now u r supporting khushi whn u shd support anjali n shyam'..n in past maybe u supported ur mum whn u shd hv supp ur dad

That is exactly what she meant
sugar_babe thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

I did but i like a light stubble not this 3-4 day no shave...5'oclock shadow is my thing ...just a little scuff...😳

I just emailed this to my brother in law! He can't get enough of making fun of the poor guy, well now, TOI will shut him up 😳
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugar_babe

That is exactly what she meant

So you think she knows everything about Shyam and is feigning ignorance? 
sugar_babe thumbnail
Originally posted by: -monalisa-

She knows what she has been fed, anonymously.
zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yeah I think so.. The whole comeback, not liking Khushi, cryptic statements all point towards her already aware of the situation.
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

looks like that..no wonder she is after khushi since the moment she stepped in'but then that doesnt explain why she gave mami those dagger looks when nani revealed khuhsi is bahu n not servant'but when nani asked her why r u after khushi 'she had no answer n looked like she is hiding a truth..mind boggling'no wonder trp junta bhi probably kuchch samajh nahi paa rahi'aaj khana kisne jalaya ya phir veg ya non veg banaye competition mein..isse zyada suspense nahi rakhna chahiye πŸ˜†
Edited by bobop - 11 years ago
Sahana2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meens80

He looked super handsome in the black suit today😍.His eyes and voice modulation are just superb. It is easy to shed tears and make others cry with you but for him to touch your heart without shedding a single tear; just the emotions etched on his face; brilliant stuff. N what a contrast: one scene he is flirting away with Khushi n the next intense confrontation with DadiπŸ‘πŸ‘

I'm joining in the phangirling with you all πŸ˜³ He was just superb.

But can hey pelase do something about Khushi's character? Why the thyroid eyes every time ASR says something to her? She is 23 , don't get her reaction to SR. I am a little annoyed ,I have to admit.

ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ‘awesome post dear
sorry 4 the late reply...
everything is over discussed now...πŸ˜•

so just following like the last time...here u go...listen..its full gutter!!!!!!πŸ˜‰
rajulpandey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
14. W*F moment of the episode -A white baby picture, seriously? Iget the made-up accent but gora baby? Olive is the new white, embrace it.
15. Aakash scored! mystery solved! Maybe there is hope for Payash after all.
Some serious Pondering:
1. With ASR, now makes three people who have seen Anjali's suspicious behavior. Daiyya Ho has some cojones to show up at the poolside in a full house in smacking middle of the day. Is Anajli hoping for a new birth of her relationship?
2. Nk and Dadi's conversation:
Chotey. Beach. Mumbai - Aakash was in Mumbai. Is there more toit?
Dadi ki goli - Gunshot heard at Anjali's wedding? or Dadi's bitterpill of truth?
3. Dadi's reaction to Arnav Singh Raizada - the name. How come she didn't know?
4. Suitcase - What's in it? Is someone leaving? who? where? when?
5. Curse of the laughter -