Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Just a good day! (Page 103)

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaloo

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by chip

The thing is, once Shyam worms his way back into her life, he is going to be ultra cautious and won't be committing the same crime in a hurry.. so this is gonna be a longgg storyConfused

Yes, that is true. Maybe Shyam will ask for a chance to redemption and based on Anji's plight, Dadi's words today and ofcourse our ever-forgiving Khushi, ASR may give Shyam another chance. Shyam may then wait for his chance to strike. Could be a long time before he is thrown out but I am holding out hope it will be Anjali that throws him out this time

i dont think asr will give him another chance again'.something else has 2 happen..plus that will b too boring'kuchh aur karen dhamakedaar'plus why is everyone on arnavji to call shyam back..anjali is a married woman ..if she wanna stay with her hubby..she can go out'arnav ne saari zindagi shyam ko khilane ka bhi contract liya hai kya

shyam ko khilane ka contract nahi.. par di ko khilane ka contract kiya hai.. so one follows the other.. 

Like NK said "ek ke saath ek free".

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipmaalooNewbiesoapfan

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged

The thing is, once Shyam worms his way back into her life, he is going to be ultra cautious and won't be committing the same crime in a hurry.. so this is gonna be a longgg storyConfused

Yes, that is true. Maybe Shyam will ask for a chance to redemption and based on Anji's plight, Dadi's words today and ofcourse our ever-forgiving Khushi, ASR may give Shyam another chance. Shyam may then wait for his chance to strike. Could be a long time before he is thrown out but I am holding out hope it will be Anjali that throws him out this time

i dont think asr will give him another chance again'.something else has 2 happen..plus that will b too boring'kuchh aur karen dhamakedaar'plus why is everyone on arnavji to call shyam back..anjali is a married woman ..if she wanna stay with her hubby..she can go out'arnav ne saari zindagi shyam ko khilane ka bhi contract liya hai kya

I am with you on it, totally! But this is the strange story of siblings who have vowed never to part from each other. And, especially now knowing Shyam, ASR will not let Di go live with Shyam. The only reason I am thinking he may bring Shyam back, is Dadi hit him under the belt with the child growing up to be fatherless.

i understand arnav's undying love for his di n protect her n all…but if anjali feels that strongly abt shyam then y doesnt she leave..it will b better than hiding with pati by bro's poolside n then go 2 restaurant n pay with bro's money coz hubby to muft ki khaate hain…all this assuming it is shyam….can very well b someone else

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipmaaloo

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=bobop] 

Dadiji kal bhi aayi thi aur aaj bhi. But that did not spoil Arnavji's mood. He confronts her, goes to the poolside for introspection, Sankadevi  sees the glum face, gets him out of it with her sanak and he cannot resist her Embarrassed

i so wish phir se aisa hi ho'im all for story moving forward n all..but chitnis ji..thand rakhiye thoda'aur humein apna serial enjoy bhi karne dijiyeTongue

I am guessing this will be the trend for the foreseeable future till all the past is resolved and put behind them all. I hope they keep Arnavji and his Khushi together. Khushi's promise to herself to stay by him anytime he needs her gives me hope they will be together and she will help him get past his past. 

As long as they are together all is right in IPK land Day Dreaming

totallyDay Dreaming

chipmaaloo

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=bobop] 

Dadiji kal bhi aayi thi aur aaj bhi. But that did not spoil Arnavji's mood. He confronts her, goes to the poolside for introspection, Sankadevi  sees the glum face, gets him out of it with her sanak and he cannot resist her Embarrassed

i so wish phir se aisa hi ho'im all for story moving forward n all..but chitnis ji..thand rakhiye thoda'aur humein apna serial enjoy bhi karne dijiyeTongue

I am guessing this will be the trend for the foreseeable future till all the past is resolved and put behind them all. I hope they keep Arnavji and his Khushi together. Khushi's promise to herself to stay by him anytime he needs her gives me hope they will be together and she will help him get past his past. 

As long as they are together all is right in IPK land Day Dreaming

Amen to that.. Priest Smiley (Blessing)

chipNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged

I am with you on it, totally! But this is the strange story of siblings who have vowed never to part from each other. And, especially now knowing Shyam, ASR will not let Di go live with Shyam. The only reason I am thinking he may bring Shyam back, is Dadi hit him under the belt with the child growing up to be fatherless.

i understand arnav's undying love for his di n protect her n all'but if anjali feels that strongly abt shyam then y doesnt she leave..it will b better than hiding with pati by bro's poolside n then go 2 restaurant n pay with bro's money coz hubby to muft ki khaate hain'all this assuming it is shyam'.can very well b someone else

aur kaun ho saktha hai bhai? may be Mr. Malik trying to worm his way into Raizada house? hmm.. nayi soch much? 

chipNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mepharm

My life is sadConfused...I am actually rooting and desperate for somebody else's TAKATAKShocked...Maybe I need to visit Dadis ashramDead

this takatak reminds me..before the episode starts'the quick recap which they show has buaji telling anjali ..n i quote..mujhe kya hua hai ekdum takatak hoon'.LOL
Pupaji key bina :-) Hai re nandakishore !

Note: Until you introduced me to this new meaning ... I thought takatak meant being healthy and fit ... must remember never to use it now !

maalooMepharmPr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by Mepharm

My life is sadConfused...I am actually rooting and desperate for somebody else's TAKATAKShocked...Maybe I need to visit Dadis ashramDead

this takatak reminds me..before the episode starts'the quick recap which they show has buaji telling anjali ..n i quote..mujhe kya hua hai ekdum takatak hoon'.LOL
Pupaji key bina :-) Hai re nandakishore !

Note: Until you introduced me to this new meaning ... I thought takatak meant being healthy and fit ... must remember never to use it now !

yep..that is what even i knew….the context which buaji meant...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
When ASR finds out he Di is a backstabber what will he do is the question???

maaloodesigirl_18

Go to top