Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Just a good day! (Page 10)

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Maggie-docgirljoenet1234soapsudspremparbat--Sari---Vee05-ipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by -Vee05-

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">So this kissa Poolside ka is bothersome in nature...If Anjali is hiding Shyam how is he coming and going thru RM to Poolside without anyone noticing him???? Was he in the bag?LOL</font>

Rags said he is Mr India.
I say he is harry potter.

That's the only logic I can find.

Maybe Shantivan is Star trek...and they can beam in and out of there Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-joenet1234N112ipkbs

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

sari'awesome post n v valid q'.will talk first about anjali'..she loves shyam 2 much 2 see his follies'.did u notice she tells chhotey tum sahi kah rahe ho'.beeti baatein bhool kar aagey badhna chhaiye'ofcourse chhotey is pleased di is back to sane mode'.but whta i felt was'.di plans 2 forget what shyam did n forgive shyam'that is why the only person she looks out for when her phone rings is arnav'.the gulity look on her face at the poolside as well'..

akash is indeed slow'.but when did he didnt accept khushi as his bhabhi'.i never got that driftConfused

Since Shyamu left Aakash has his doubts about Khushi being a good fit...Even when he patched up w/Payal he wasn't accepting Khushi's side of it. Now he sees bhai happy, will he accept bhai's verdict on Khushi's innocence and as a RM bahu?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-N112soapsuds-Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirljoenet1234soapsuds-Vee05-ipkbsDiyaS

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeps

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">So this kissa Poolside ka is bothersome in nature...If Anjali is hiding Shyam how is he coming and going thru RM to Poolside without anyone noticing him???? Was he in the bag?LOL</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Whattay false fans of the show you gals are... Watch the new years episode where Aakash bitwa is deciding whether he should sneak in to Gh to meet payalia... Jijaji tells him stories about how he used to meet Rani Sahiba... Pipe se chadkar khidki se andar aate the...</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></strong></font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><strong></font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">And you call yourselves fans...hmmmph...</font>

Oh does he climb up the pipe that khushi uses to switch of arnies bath water? Or the pipe that brings in the poolside. Water supply?
Jawaab do? Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-joenet1234soapsuds-Vee05-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

So this kissa Poolside ka is bothersome in nature...If Anjali is hiding Shyam how is he coming and going thru RM to Poolside without anyone noticing him???? Was he in the bag? LOL

If he can hide behind trees, anything is possible LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--Vee05-Pr1yanka

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Hola Spice GirlsHug

Can I do a happy dance for just a little bit? Please...please? Big smile Can't seem to get rid of the silly grin...it was all so sugar'n'spice today. And man does ODB knows how to play his wife...!! LOL These two are just adorable and I am giving myself a tight hug fro having such good taste as to love this show! Wink

@Sari: Aap apni brilliance ka secret share karne ki kripa karengi? Day in and day out you come up with such perfect posts...*shakes head*...Loved how you connected the last Janamashtmi celebrations with the present. Total role reversal ...I too had found elements of natkhat baal gopal in Khushi's pranks then and you are so right to brand ODB the natkhat Kanha this time. Then it was the birthstory and now it is the love life...brilliant.

@Joey: Whattay postClapClap Thanks for your points 12 and 13...total batti jalling moments for meBig smile Had not made that connection. And soul sista moment for "bewaqoof"LOL

@Mandy: Lovely recap !! And so with you on NK's motivations...he is a darling and seriously upset with his Maasi and Dadi for their ill treatment of his dear friend Khushi.

@Meens:

Fun, light hearted, hilarious episode today probably one of the funniest in the history of IPKROFL Today the cast was just having fun and you could see it reflect on screen; enjoyed it to bits and laughed all through!

Ditto!! 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

joenet1234howcomeN112docgirlmeens80--Sari--soapsudspremparbat.Mandy.-Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Originally posted by veeps

Whattay false fans of the show you gals are... Watch the new years episode where Aakash bitwa is deciding whether he should sneak in to Gh to meet payalia... Jijaji tells him stories about how he used to meet Rani Sahiba... Pipe se chadkar khidki se andar aate the...

And you call yourselves fans...hmmmph...

That's right...fantastic!  Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlN112soapsudsVistaa-Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

Go to top