Spice Girls Hangout: Just a good day! - Page 99

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sugar_babe

maybe..but the q is whether she has the right to say that…what did she do…zinda hokar bhi bachhon ko akele chhodkar chali gayi
Originally posted by sugar_babe

I'm sorry but I do agree at least 1% with her. I see the "other woman" attempting suicide, but this woman had 2 children and it was her daughter's wedding that day... like seriously W*F?!

They better show her inner thoughts for doing this because right now I see "Maa" in Anjali.

Riya:
Well i agree that suicide and escapism is a sign of the weak; then isn't her son weak too; apparently he coaxed her into committing suicide as per Arnav's comments. And that is exactly what Arnav is scared of when he says he will not let Shyam use Anjali as a puppet in the same way because he knows Anjali is weak too.
What pissed me off is that Dadi also choose to leave and abandon the kids and family when they needed her the most, refused to meet them over the years and now she comes back all high and mighty questioning Nani and ASR's decisions.

Originally posted by bobop

inka separation separation hokar bhi separation nahi hoga'.did i make sense'.jaise hate hate hokar bhi hate nahi tha😛'n yes abhi nahi karne waale separate'aaraam se sab kuchch hoga

You are so right! Even if they separate they have to be together for the show to remain interesting...and the only way that will happen is if they share the screen. 
Originally posted by meens80

Riya:
Well i agree that suicide and escapism is a sign of the weak; then isn't her son weak too; apparently he coaxed her into committing suicide as per Arnav's comments. And that is exactly what Arnav is scared of when he says he will not let Shyam use Anjali as a puppet in the same way because he knows Anjali is weak too.
What pissed me off is that Dadi also choose to leave and abandon the kids and family when they needed her the most, refused to meet them over the years and now she comes back all high and mighty questioning Nani and ASR's decisions.

I thought what Arnav meant was that he influenced her by killing himself and she couldn't live without him, he being her husband and stuff and so she killed herself.
Which makes sense with his apprehension with marriage initially..
Ok, why does daadi say that Arnav is protecting those who are wrong.  What does this woman know? 😕
 why satyanaash vee..arnav had a stubble today…didnt u like him
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Ok, why does daadi say that Arnav is protecting those who are wrong.  What does this woman know? 😕

that made me smell smoke as well…as if she is saying now u r supporting khushi whn u shd support anjali n shyam…..n in past maybe u supported ur mum whn u shd hv supp ur dad
Originally posted by bobop

why satyanaash vee..arnav had a stubble today'didnt u like him

I did but i like a light stubble not this 3-4 day no shave...5'oclock shadow is my thing ...just a little scuff...😳