Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ipkbs

sorry.
genda phool fell on them today. symbolism and proof that the phere will happen definitely. Because you throw genda phool during phere. 😃

waah ..kya baat kahi aapne..dil garden garden ho gaya...
meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbk2

Here's the link to one version of the article...though I had read a different one yesterday, I couldn't find that:

Thanks!
Like how the interviewer squeezed in this line at the end of the interview "Well, you are always welcome Swati till the time your character as Dadi doesn't invade the love world of our favorites Arnav and Khushi"😆😆
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: -monalisa-

I'm finding it really really hard to believe that separation is near.  Maybe it's needed for their story, but it would be trp suicide.  They couldn't even show real hate without it turning into comedy, yeh separation dikhayenge?  If there's separation, it will be really short. 

inka separation separation hokar bhi separation nahi hoga….did i make sense….jaise hate hate hokar bhi hate nahi tha😛…n yes abhi nahi karne waale separate…aaraam se sab kuchch hoga
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: -monalisa-

Anyone notice it is still Nani at the head of the table and not daadi! 😛

thank God for that…dadji devyani raizada ke ghar mein aakar taanashaahi kiye padi hain
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

Yup...Nani is the guiding force here...Dadi a mere side character...and if Dadi tries to move Nani over the Wrath of the ocean will remove her from this house! 😊

ill love 2 c the wrath of the ocean…i looove oceans 😉
sugar_babe thumbnail
You guys, honest confession time, Barun is making me love him more each day!
What is with him and those emotions?! And he gets hotter!

I haven't had this much trouble in figuring out Econ theroies as I'm having with breaking down how he does it! 🤓

Edited by sugar_babe - 11 years ago
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugar_babe

You guys, honest confession time, Barun is making me love him more each day!
What is with him and those emotions?! And he gets hotter!

I haven't had this much trouble in figuring out Econ theroies as I'm having with breaking down how he does it! 🤓

tell me about it….he is looking also more handsome with each passing day….uff….snark laaye ka padi kisi ko
sugar_babe thumbnail
Originally posted by: meens80

Thank God for that, i love Nani though i was a little mad at her too today for always giving priority to Anjali. Could see not see that Arnav also was hurting after his tiff with Dadi; would it have killed her to say something nice to him instead of just saying "Anjali bitiya ki khatir, lets drop the arguments".😕

Plus Dadi has some nerve; calling Mummy Malik a weak lady who abandoned the kids, what was she doing at the ashram for 15 years, n now she come back with accusations and questions. She actually showed her stop sign to Nani too today😆😆

I'm sorry but I do agree at least 1% with her. I see the "other woman" attempting suicide, but this woman had 2 children and it was her daughter's wedding that day... like seriously W*F?!

They better show her inner thoughts for doing this because right now I see "Maa" in Anjali.
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ippy, if you don't mind can you pm me the links? Please.
meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobop

tell me about it'.he is looking also more handsome with each passing day'.uff'.snark laaye ka padi kisi ko

He looked super handsome in the black suit today😍.His eyes and voice modulation are just superb. It is easy to shed tears and make others cry with you but for him to touch your heart without shedding a single tear; just the emotions etched on his face; brilliant stuff. N what a contrast: one scene he is flirting away with Khushi n the next intense confrontation with Dadi👏👏