Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: maaloo

Sure Rads.. the place to go for nayi soch .. nayi vichar.. ðŸ˜†

You mean NAYI VICHAR in TAKATAK???😲
maaloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapsuds

OK peeps. GN. 3 am wake-up tomorrow and things to do before I can get to bed.

Gnite Biraj...  happy skding.. ðŸ˜Š
maaloo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mepharm

You mean NAYI VICHAR in TAKATAK???😲

Woh Dadi se pooch.. wohi tho udhar se aayi hai.. ðŸ˜†
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Woh Dadi se pooch.. wohi tho udhar se aayi hai.. ðŸ˜†

Nah re baba...everytime Dadaji wanted it Dadiji ne toh HAATH dikha diya😆
maaloo thumbnail

🤣 Their song must have been..  haathon he hatthon mein ishaara hogaya.. baite baite jeene ka sahara hogaya.. 
😆
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Remember those old Family planning ads -- the triangle used to come ---Daadi's haath = triangle!
chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That sure would be something nice to see chip, but the way Anj is going behind everybody's back to meet the creep.. she surely seems to belong to the same ashram ðŸ˜•

Although I don't like Anji let me try to see from her POV... she adored her husband, trusted him completely and suddenly without any warning (yes, yes, she ignored all warning signs) her husband is declared to be a two-timing cheat, out for her money, ready to divorce her at the drop of a hat - without any proof.
She tries to reconcile with all the interactions with her husband, the two images don't fit. She knows her brother shuts off his brains in anger, so she holds out on the hope that all this was a simple misunderstanding. She wants to give her husband a chance to explain. She meets him on the sly, falls for his sweet talk again.
I am hoping that ASR understands this with Khushi's help, keeps his cool, gets proof and shows Anji her trust is misplaced. Once it gets thru to Anji, I am thinking she will throw Shyam out of her life for good. Then Dadi will give up on both her grandchildren and go back to ashram leaving the door to the past open.

I am thinking the reason they got a tough dadi in is to once and for all prove that Shyam is as black as they come and send him off to for good. Everybody else in the Raizada clan are used to taking ASR at his word - nobody asked for proof.
Edited by chip - 11 years ago
sugar_babe thumbnail
Hellooo!!

Caught bits of the episodes, so have no idea about the face-off, watched just the last 2 mins and oh boy, is there a whole 360 about to happen with places being changed now!
So Arnav's father definetely cheated. And the future looks super gloomy, at least for the coming weeks for Arnav and Khushi!

What else is the verdict here??
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sugar_babe

Hellooo!!

Caught bits of the episodes, so have no idea about the face-off, watched just the last 2 mins and oh boy, is there a whole 360 about to happen with places being changed now!
So Arnav's father definetely cheated. And the future looks super gloomy, at least for the coming weeks for Arnav and Khushi!

What else is the verdict here??

Quoting Ragini - Past imperfect , present almost perfect , future unknown !
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey, have you noticed that the Angie's BG score has been replaced by an ominous one,more like Shyam's...AnJHAli is turning into Mrs Snaky